I just want to start this thread off by asking how big are your hands??

Apparently many scouts and GMs were very concerned today about the size of Jimmy Garoppolo's hands, but everyone breathed a sigh of relief when it was revealed his hands measured 9 and a quarter inches, 9 inches being the minimum standard for quarterbacks. Johnny Manziel's meanwhile were "as big as advertised" measuring 9 7/8 inches.

I got curious after this and measured my own and I discovered I have quarterbacks sized hands, 9 inches! Do you have quarterback sized hands?? :16ton:

Apparently many scouts and GMs were very concerned today about the size of Jimmy Garoppolo's hands, but everyone breathed a sigh of relief when it was revealed his hands measured 9 and a quarter inches, 9 inches being the minimum standard for quarterbacks. Johnny Manziel's meanwhile were "as big as advertised" measuring 9 7/8 inches.

I got curious after this and measured my own and I discovered I have quarterbacks sized hands, 9 inches! Do you have quarterback sized hands?? :16ton:

I have pretty small hands, just under 9".

There goes my dream of being an NFL QB. Damn.

Mine is still alive!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Mine is still alive!!

But are you taller than Drew Brees?

Mine is still alive!!

Oh I forgot about that, no, only 5'10! :doh: :boohoo:

Mine is still alive!!

Russell Wilson, then...

Mine is still alive!!

Russell Wilson, then...

Is he taller than me too? :huh:

How tall are you? :smoke:

Mine is still alive!!

Russell Wilson, then...

The same as Marino. 6'4".

But at about his pre Nutrisystem weight. :)

Edited by laughedatbytime

Mine is still alive!!

Russell Wilson, then...

The same as Marino. 6'4".

But at about his pre Nutrisystem weight. :)

So you have a quarterback stature only with midget hands.

Combine sucks - how do they measure the hands? Thumb to pinky? Wrist to middle finger?

Circumference of the hand, not including the thumb.

I can easily palm a basketball, I just checked and I'm over 9.5... when I spread my fingers, from thumb to pinky is almost the same, just under 9.5

Where does the combine rank in your "all things NFL"?

I would put it last, or second last... Pro Bowl would be competing for last place.

Salary cap discussion is definitely in last for me. I know I should care, but I just can't.

I would put it last, or second last... Pro Bowl would be competing for last place.

You mean me?

Well I don't count it as an actual proper event, I just think of it as part of the build up to the draft.

Salary cap discussion is definitely in last for me. I know I should care, but I just can't.

LOL - is that an official thing? I didn't even count that

LOL - is that an official thing? I didn't even count that

No...not official, just my least favorite thing about the NFL.

Goodhell is trying to build the combine into some kind of big shindig but it's just overblown pro day.

Maybe he should allow the Wonderlic test sessions to be shown live.

Goodhell is trying to build the combine into some kind of big shindig but it's just overblown pro day.

Shhhh he might be reading this! http://www.theshaymen.net/ipb/public/style_emoticons/default/shh.gif

Shhhh he might be reading this! http://www.theshaymen.net/ipb/public/style_emoticons/default/shh.gif

You wouldn't watch?

I sure would...it would be hilarious...

You wouldn't watch?

I would - just to see if they take their shoes off for the math portion when they run out of fingers.

You wouldn't watch?

I would - just to see if they take their shoes off for the math portion when they run out of fingers.

You could do like TV poker... put the questions and the answers each athlete gives on the screen.

You wouldn't watch?

I'd watch but I don't like the idea of Goodhell constantly clowning it up like the NFL is a circus...I know the Falcons are clowns but that's just one team, maybe Clowney will go to the circus...