2014 MLB Season Thread

RUSHHEAD666

Washington's fans gave Jean Segura (who recently lost his 9-month old baby boy) a very nice ovation when he came to the plate in the 2nd inning. :ebert: :ebert:
  • Like 1

Just turned on MLB network to watch the Dodgers/Cardinals game.They hired Bob Costas? :wtf: :facepalm:

Yes, he's been on there quite a bit,

I'm watching the game on free MLB Extra Innings (for the first week after the ASG) on DirecTV until the Cubbie-Dback game comes on...

I just woke up,

Never heard him on their before. The Dodgers lost 3-2. How did it end? :cheers:

Edited by troutman

Indians take two more from the Motown kitties get a sweep tomorrow were closing the gap... :ebert:

Bloop walk-off from McCann…well, a win is a win, right? Amazing how the Yanks are just 3.5 back and just 3 over. This second half is gonna be a dogfight.

Bloop walk-off from McCann…well, a win is a win, right? Amazing how the Yanks are just 3.5 back and just 3 over. This second half is gonna be a dogfight.

I agree with so many teams with so many major injuries it should make for an interesting August-September race.

I agree with so many teams with so many major injuries it should make for an interesting August-September race.

Yeah. 80% of our rotation is gone and we're STILL in it. My God, the AL East sucks!

How's that karma crow, tasting Fernando Rodney!?

Good riddance to him and serves him right for his premature celebration before he pitched in relief today. He sucked on our team and was quite bitter toward the franchise when he went to Tampa Bay. Another halo lit between Orangewood and Katella for another come from behind victory. Keep it up, Angels!

"We all shine on like the moon and the stars and the sun..."

Good riddance to him and serves him right for his premature celebration before he pitched in relief today. He sucked on our team and was quite bitter toward the franchise when he went to Tampa Bay. Another halo lit between Orangewood and Katella for another come from behind victory. Keep it up, Angels!

Not usually one to celebrate an Angels win, but Rodney's a douche.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/mlb/mariners-angels-trade-arrow-celebrations?ymd=20140720&content_id=85515492&vkey=news_mlb

:clap:

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Not usually one to celebrate an Angels win, but Rodney's a douche.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/mlb/mariners-angels-trade-arrow-celebrations?ymd=20140720&content_id=85515492&vkey=news_mlb

:clap:

Hell, even I got annoyed by Frankie Rodriguez's cocky showboating when he was on the team.

• Like 1

Dodgers/Giants tied for first.

Ramirez was hit twice last night. The first time, almost in the head. Kershaw hit a batter after that and the umpire walks out with a stern warning.Later on, Ramirez was hit again and the pitcher was not thrown out of the game. BS! What pisses me off are the announcers doing the game agreed he should not have been. Your and idiot John Kruck. :moon:

BTW, I will be surprised if his wrist isn't broken.

Ramirez was hit twice last night. The first time, almost in the head. Kershaw hit a batter after that and the umpire walks out with a stern warning.Later on, Ramirez was hit again and the pitcher was not thrown out of the game. BS! What pisses me off are the announcers doing the game agreed he should not have been. Your and idiot John Kruck. :moon:

Kruk is the most annoying of the ESPN guys. He's their equivalent of Joe Buck. :facepalm: Even some of the Angels commentators get on my nerves *looks at Jose Mota*

Good thing I have MLB Network now. Tired of the bias bullshit on Fox and Eastern Sports Propaganda Network.

• Like 1

Kruk is the most annoying of the ESPN guys. He's their equivalent of Joe Buck. :facepalm: Even some of the Angels commentators get on my nerves *looks at Jose Mota*

Good thing I have MLB Network now. Tired of the bias bullshit on Fox and Eastern Sports Propaganda Network.

No Sh**!

The game was on ESPN. I hardly ever watch it any more. I saw the highlights on MLB. So PC it turns my stomach. Did you see what happened?

Edited by troutman

14 innings. That was the most stressful game I've ever watched! These Rangers, man…I can't believe the Yankees are having so much trouble with a team that's 20 under… :| Edited by Disk98
  • Like 1

Brewers 4

Reds 3

Johnathan LUUUUUUUUUUUCROY leaves no doubt that he's all done with his mini-slump. TWO homers, including a walk-off in the 9th!!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Brewers 4

Reds 3

Johnathan LUUUUUUUUUUUCROY leaves no doubt that he's all done with his mini-slump. TWO homers, including a walk-off in the 9th!!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Brewers 5

Reds 1

SWEEP of the Reds tastes so SWEET!! Mark Reynolds awakens with TWO homers, and Brewer pitching prospect Jeffress pitches an impressive 9th. 99mph fastball and an 82mph breaking ball......NASTY!!

Just read that David Ortiz now has 2112 career hits.

See, bitching to the official scorer pays off!

• Like 1

Series victory over the Red Sox. :madra:

Now if they can just do that against teams with winning records. :unsure: The Blue Jays look rather untidy.

• Like 1

Now if they can just do that against teams with winning records. :unsure: The Blue Jays look rather untidy.

You're already counting today's matinee as a win :) ?

:doh: I forgot about the matinée game today.

Well, now I've jinxed it. Congratulations on the split. ;)

:hi: Rick :) It would be a great day to be at Fenway today. Perfect weather.

• Like 1

You're already counting today's matinee as a win :) ?

:doh: I forgot about the matinée game today.

Well, now I've jinxed it. Congratulations on the split. ;)

:hi: Rick :) It would be a great day to be at Fenway today. Perfect weather.

No jinx. You're a seer.

• Like 1