Rush Collection....

ytserush

Parting with The Rush Moving Pictures Radio Special: An Intimate Conversation with Neil Peart hosted by Jim Ladd (Ex-LA DJ and host of the old Innerview interview series that Neil or Geddy appeared from 1980 to 1986)

In this case this interview celebrates the 30th anniversary of Moving Pictures and was broadcast around the time the Deluxe Edition of Moving Pictures came out.

The interview with music is about an hour. First $25 takes it.

Doing some spring cleaning and found a Retrospective I and II poster that I planned on hanging, but didn't. Actually I have another that I did hang, but this is a two sided poster and thought I'd hang both to show each side, but it turned out I didn't have the room. I just flip it when the spirit moves me.

It's been rolled up in the closet ever since. It's on thin cardboard stock (24X36) and one side has the Retrospective I artwork while the other has Retrospective II.

Pics if you need them. $30

Wanted to correct something on this. I just realized that this is NOT on thin cardboard stock but on very slightly thicker poster paper. That make make a bit of a difference so I'm dropping this to $25.

What is this? The Wal-Mart of The Rush Forum? I see we even are having "Reduced For Quick Sale" prices. Unbelievable. :laughing guy:

Here's the Wal-mart listing:

Rush Chronicles DVD-- $6 (Probably one of the few things they have with Rush's name on it.)

Here's something else I've decided to part with that's probably a little on the rare side.

Geddy Lee 93.3's Pierre Robert Interview CD from December 18, 2000.

This CD was only given out to people who were invited to the interview (I wish I was) and/or in the fan club for that radio station.

Those of you in the Philadelphia area probably have a better Idea of what this is.

Basically this is a recording of the live interview promoting My Favorite Headache in front of a selected studio audience and at the end some fans (including the ubiquitous B-Man) get to ask Geddy some questions.

The interview is about an hour long and the only song played during the interview is Grace To Grace.

For those of you into interviews. This is one of the better ones.

The first one to offer $30 takes it. Or, as always (probably against my better judgement) I'd swap it for something interesting to me.

Pictures on request.....

Time to clean out a few more posters since I'd rather hang more current ones.

Exit...Stage Left promotional poster (18X24) It's an iconic image that was printed to promote the album. This one is pretty rare. I was shocked to find one on ebay. You'll be the first one on your block to have one.

I'm not selling this particular one, but here's a photo of what it looks like and I can send more close ups if needed

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rush-poster-1981-Exit-Stage-Left-mint-condition-/271655377809?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f3fec1b91

I'd sell mine for $80.

I'm also going to part with a Signals promotional poster which is a little more common Again, this isn't mine and mine is in much better shape. Pics if needed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1980s-vintage-Rush-Promo-Poster-Signals-/201077204497?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ed122a611

I'm selling mine for $40 and as always I'll ship it free in the US.

I'd even trade the Signals poster for one of these...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RUSH-LIMITED-EDITION-CLOCKWORK-ANGELS-LITHO-266-500-FRAMED-24-X-18-KILLER-/251739065093?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a9cd14b05

Rush -- ReplayX3 (Art from the cover of the Rush ReplayX3 DVD Box) $6

Rush -- Exit...Stage Left Poster (Reissued art for the Exit...Stage Left DVD) $11

Rush -- A Show Of Hands Poster (Reissued art for the A Show Of Hands DVD) $11

All three for $21.12

Parting with The Rush Moving Pictures Radio Special: An Intimate Conversation with Neil Peart hosted by Jim Ladd (Ex-LA DJ and host of the old Innerview interview series that Neil or Geddy appeared from 1980 to 1986)

In this case this interview celebrates the 30th anniversary of Moving Pictures and was broadcast around the time the Deluxe Edition of Moving Pictures came out.

The interview with music is about an hour. First $25 takes it.

Now $23.

What is this? The Wal-Mart of The Rush Forum? I see we even are having "Reduced For Quick Sale" prices. Unbelievable. :laughing guy:

How else is ytserush supposed to pay for his VIP tickets?

At least he still has both kidneys!

• Like 1

How else is ytserush supposed to pay for his VIP tickets?

At least he still has both kidneys!

I don't do VIP, but you aren't far off!

• Like 1