Rush Collection....

ytserush

and some Dream Theater for sale.....

When Dream And Day Unite press kit $60

Press kit includes When Dream And Day Unite advanced cassette

One page (two-sided) biography with first album logo on top

Photo ( Black and White 8X10) horizontal.

The color photo can be seen at the top of page 163 of the most recent Lifting Shadows book or on page 34 of the Images Book in the first Lifting Shadows edition.)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dream-Theater-ULTRA-RARE-When-Dream-And-Day-Unite-Cassette-1988-PROMO-MINT-LOOK-/280839604728?pt=Music_Cassettes&hash=item41635849f8

I decided to break up my Dream Theater Black Clouds and Silver Linings Box Set.

Black Clouds and Silver Linings 2LP set (with inner sleeves only there was no proper cover) $10

Explorers Club -- Age of Impact (Promo only in card sleeve with art ,project featuring LaBrie, Petrucci, Shernian, Bozzio, Steve Howe, Billy Sheehan, Trent Gardner, Matt Guillory and others) $6

Dominici (ex-Dream Theater) - O3 A Trilogy Part 2 (promo in card sleeve with art) $8

Dominici (ex-Dream Theater) - O3 A Trilogy Part 3 (promo in card sleeve with art) $8

(both for $15)

OSI (Kevin Moore, Jim Matheos) -- Blood (promo in card sleeve also says promo on disc) $7

Dream Theater -- Pull Me Under (White label promo CD single) $50

Dream Theater -- The Silent Man (Import 3 track CD single with EVE) $6 (or trade of course)

Dream Theater -- The Metal Sampler (3 track promo) $30

Dream Theater -- Hollow Years (1 track promo) $30

Dream Theater -Awake promo collectors package:

Awake (Very rare ADVANCE US promo with black and white cover and try art (not the Gold Stamped Promo that was issued later) I think there were only 300 of these pressed: http://www.thefunkygibbons.net/D003.html )

Lie digipak promotional CD single (still sealed)

Awake 18" by 24" promo poster. (Studio shot of band that appears in the Awake CD booklet

Awake promo album flat (12" by 12")

Awake Cassette

Awake promo postcard announcing Oct. 4 release.

Copy of record company release announcing Kevin Moore's departure from the band.

Free mystery Awake related item.

$125

Dream Theater -- Once In A Livetime Advance 2CD promo (no art, back insert, short bio) $25

Dream Theater -- Train Of Thought (Sealed Gold Stamped Promo) $30

Dream Theater -- Greatest Hit and 21 Other Petty Cool Songs (Advance 2CD U.S. promo with the 2007 Images and Words remixes and unique back tray art) $25

Rush In Rio (6 track limited edition promotional only sampler STILL SEALED in digipak. Nice collectors package) $20

Burning For Buddy I -- A Tribute To Buddy Rich (Produced by Neil Peart, Gold Stamped Promo) $10

Burning For Buddy II -- A Tribute To Buddy Rich (Produced by Neil Peart Gold Stamped Promo) $10

Burning For Buddy I -- PickUp The Pieces (Steve Ferrone)/Beulah Witch(Matt Sorum) Promo CD Single $20

Rush -- Roll The Bones Radio Special (Very Rare Canadian Promo premiere interview (much rarer than the Presto and Vapor Trails interview CDs) shipped only to Canadian radio stations with exclusive liners and cues. One of the better interviews from this period) $35

Rush -- The Story of Kings (This is the CD version of the vinyl Baktabak picture disc with Alex talking about Hold Your Fire and other topics just before Hold Your Fire came out in 1987. There is no music on the CD. It's a an unofficial period interview.) $9

Rush —The Interviews Volume 2 (Geddy talks about Counterparts album and other topics. No music, unofficial interview,)$9

Rush -- Roll The Bones—rare US promo only One track color picture CD No front art. Back tray art includes tourdates. $16

Here's a link to a picture: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CD0162B-RUSH-ROLL-BONES-picture-disc-PROMO-new-/380400773968?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item5891a72b50

Rush -- The Spirit Of Radio/2112 promo single from Different Stages Live (at 26:27 it's the longest Rush promo single to date) $15

Rush -- Nobody's Hero (Rarer Master edit version with different artwork from standard promo single) $35

Rush ---Test For Echo 1 Track picture promo CD (wolf/moon design with back tray art) $6

Rush -- Vapor Trails (Advance -- "For Internal Use Only" copy. Atlantic logo and "For Internal Use Only" in red on CD-R disc) $40

Rush -- One Little Victory (promo with front art insert) $12

Rush -- The Big Money Gold CD/Video (NTSC) (Rare 3-track audio single, The Big Money, Red Sector A (Live), and Marathon and The Big Money Video Edit; some scratches that don't affect audio tracks. Haven't tested the video) $20

Rush Time Stand Still US Promo single (The first Promo CD ever by Rush includes album version and edit with unique inlay card and back art) $10

Rush ---Spindrift (2-Track Album/Edit Radio Promo in white paper sleeve) $40

Rush -- Caravan/BU2B CD single SEALED digipak with different mixes than what ended up on Clockwork Angels (Could be earlier error pressing that swapped the song order or the correct one) $10

Boys Brigade - Melody (produced by Geddy Lee in 1983) promo 7" with Picture Sleeve (Picture Sleeve Good/7" VG) $2

Rush -- The Spirit Of Radio/The Trees/Working Man Rare US Promo 12 inch VG/VG has "Property of James Grabowska" stamped on cover. Side two has some light scuffing) --$10

Rush -- The Temples Of Syrinx/Making Memories (US Stock Copy Ex-/Ex-) $30

Rush -- The Body Electric (UK 45 with very cool picture sleeve) $10

Rush -- Closer To The Heart (live)/Freewill (live)(Canadian Anthem Stock Copy 45 Ex/Ex) $10

Rush -- The Spirit Of Radio/Circumstances (Canadian Anthem Stock Copy 45 VG/Ex) $8

Rush -- Time Stand Still/High Water (US 45 EX+) $8

Rush -- Power Windows (Very rare Gold Stamped US Promo only VINYL) $45

Rush - Grace Under Pressure Tour Live (Still sealed LASER DISC ) $10

Rush - Where's My Thing? (The rarest US promo ever. I've heard there were either 250 or 300 of these made. For some reason, when Roll The Bones came out some stations got this as the advance track instead of Dreamline and after Dreamline took hold, Where's My Thing? was never heard on commercial radio again. I can scan in my copy, which is probably near mint, and email it if need be. $70

Rush -- Snakes And Arrows (Limited Editon 5. 1 Surround MVI DVD/computer version includes "Making of" documentary and other cool goodies. Out Of Print) $25

Rush - Archives (3LP set of first three albums. VERY RARE black cover(Not the more common gray one)) Very Good/Very Good -- $20

Rush Through Time -- (Rare import 11 track vinyl compilation from 1974 to 1977 that was released after Moving Pictures in 1981) $10

Rush -- The Spirit Of Rush fanzine (Issue features Neil's Drums Etc. cover story interview, exclusive interview with Geddy's Test For Echo tour bass tech Russ Ryan, Tour Diary of Dream Theater's second European leg of the Falling To Infinity Tour, a Circus Magazine interview with Geddy from 1977 and more) $10

Rush 2007 Calendar (still sealed) $4

Album Flats:

Dream Theater -- Awake $10

Rush -- Counterparts $10

Rush -- Test For Echo $10

Rush -- Vapor Trails $10

All four for $35 (or trade of course)

Posters:

Dream Theater -- Train of Thought European Tour poster (Rare -- pics on request) $30

Dream Theater Falling Into Infinity German Tour Poster (24X36) with album art. It says Vanden Plas was the opener $20 (Pics will be emailed if needed)

Rush —Test for Echo (18" by 24" live shots of band) $7

(You can find a photo of this here: http://cgi.ebay.com/RUSH-TEST-ECHO-1996-LIVE-COLLAGE-POSTER-NEW-/190526498882?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c5c43a842 )

Rush -- Vapor Trails (18" by 24" live shots of band) $7

Rush -- ReplayX3 (Art from the cover of the Rush ReplayX3 DVD Box) $6

Rush -- Exit...Stage Left Poster (Reissued art for the Exit...Stage Left DVD) $11

Rush -- A Show Of Hands Poster (Reissued art for the A Show Of Hands DVD) $11

Rush -- Roll The Bones Promo Poster (24x24 album art) $16

Rush -- Test For Echo Promo Poster (18x36 album art version 2 just like the cover of the 2nd leg tour program) $20

I also have US copies of most of the first 16 official Rush albums on VINYL through A Show of Hands in 1989.

Rush

Fly By Night

Caress Of Steel

All The World's A Stage

A Farewell To Kings

Hemispheres

Permanent Waves

Moving Pictures

Exit...Stage Left

Signals

Grace Under Pressure

Power Windows

Hold Your Fire

A Show Of Hands

FREE Shipping in USA.

I'll be happy to answer more detailed questions about any of the above. Will send pics on request.

And if you got this far, thanks for reading!

• Like 1

Went looking for a poster in the closet and found a couple of programs I'm going to part with.

Hold Your Fire Program (VG) $11

Clockwork Angels Program 2013 edition with dog walking out of the frame (EX+) $15

Oh..and the poster I found:

Retrospective I and II (24X36 double-sided promotional poster on thin cardboard stock with art from Retrospective I and II on either side) $30

Rush -- Vapor Trails (Advance -- "For Internal Use Only" copy. Atlantic logo and "For Internal Use Only" in red on CD-R disc) $40

Knocking this down to $35.....

Do you have a pic?

I'll have one for you sometime this weekend. I'll shoot you an email.

Knocking this down to $35.....

Do you have a pic?

Pics sent. Check your email.

Rush -- The Spirit Of Radio/2112 promo single from Different Stages Live (at 26:27 it's the longest Rush promo single to date) $15

Rush Time Stand Still US Promo single (The first Promo CD ever by Rush includes album version and edit with unique inlay card and back art) $10

Rush -- Vapor Trails (Advance -- "For Internal Use Only" copy. Atlantic logo and "For Internal Use Only" in red on CD-R disc) $40 $35.....

Rush -- Power Windows (Very rare US promo only VINYL) $45 $40

These are gone....

Back in 1995, an old friend of mine ran into a guy who was selling his extensive collection as well; we couldn't figure out why-this stuff was nearly impossible to come by back then, pre-internet. Just HEARING rare stuff was impossible, and trips to the local Comfort Inn for record conventions were special outings. We became good friends and made many a trip to those conventions...

Anyhoo, it turned out he was selling all his stuff as he had been recently diagnosed with AIDS. His name, ironically enough, was actually Adrien. He actually used to joke that he was aids-ridden, and joked that he should blame his parents. He was a good guy.

...can this be a place to post "wanted to buy" items as well? I would love to sit down and talk with someone who has a S&A leather jacket in a size medium that is willing to entertain offers. :yes:

hard to pull trigger without pics

PM me your email addy and what you want to see and I'll be glad to send you whatever you need.

sellpaint6081@gmail.com

Im interested in Grace under pressure Laserdisc and Archives black version

thanks

robert

...can this be a place to post "wanted to buy" items as well? I would love to sit down and talk with someone who has a S&A leather jacket in a size medium that is willing to entertain offers. :yes:

I don't see why not.

hard to pull trigger without pics

PM me your email addy and what you want to see and I'll be glad to send you whatever you need.

sellpaint6081@gmail.com

Im interested in Grace under pressure Laserdisc and Archives black version

thanks

robert

Check your email...

Rush -- The Body Electric (UK 45 with very cool picture sleeve) $10

Rush - Where's My Thing? (The rarest US promo ever. I've heard there were either 250 or 300 of these made. For some reason, when Roll The Bones came out some stations got this as the advance track instead of Dreamline and after Dreamline took hold, Where's My Thing? was never heard on commercial radio again. I can scan in my copy, which is probably near mint, and email it if need be. $70

Gone....

May I ask how you acquired all of these promo albums and singles?

Sure.

I went to A LOT of record shows before Ebay mostly killed them off.

That's awesome, I received my order yesterday and that Dream Theater CD is great

Edited by Cygnus 2112

What record distributor were you working for. I assume you are no longer with them?.....LOL

I wish I worked for a record distributor.....

LOL. With a collection like yours I assumed you got them from work.

I had a friend that worked for a record distributor. In a warehouse. His job was like a janitor. Turns out he was throwing away much more than just trash. He had two walls covered in bookshelves full of sample vinyl albums all collected after work when the warehouse was closed.

Thousands of vinyl albums. Each one of them with the corner cut off and said not for resale on the album covers.

He got addicted to crack cocaine and has since died. I always wondered what happened to all those records. Now that I know what crack can do to a person, I know exactly where they all went.

I was kidding with you, but my story is true.

Doing some spring cleaning and found a Retrospective I and II poster that I planned on hanging, but didn't. Actually I have another that I did hang, but this is a two sided poster and thought I'd hang both to show each side, but it turned out I didn't have the room. I just flip it when the spirit moves me.

It's been rolled up in the closet ever since. It's on thin cardboard stock (24X36) and one side has the Retrosepcive I artwork while the other has Retrospective II.

Pics if you need them. $30

Found an extra vinyl copy of an Anthem pressing of All The World's A Stage. Probably in very good shape. It's the trifold with the pictures on the cover as opposed to the sleeves. Don't know why Anthem pressings are apparently more difficult to come by, but they are. $10.