Rush Collection....

ytserush

Rush All The World's A Stage 2LP set. Two copies One is a G/VG US pressing and the other is a VG/VG Anthem Canadian pressing.

$12 for both triple-gatefold double Lps.

Dropping these to $11. Or turning it up to $11 depending on your point of view.....

US pressing Gone. Anthem pressing still available at $7

Anthem pressing now $6

Rush ---Spindrift (2-Track Album/Edit Radio Promo in white paper sleeve) $40

Please tell me this Spindrift 2 track promo for $40 is still available. I know this is my first post, I found the forum because I was looking for this promo single.

My first reaction was to go with an Airplane! joke but I'll spare you. It is in indeed still available and happy to go to a good home. Responding to your PM now.

Parting with this:

• US - 1988 - WESTWOOD ONE - W88-07 - Off The Record Special -with Mary Turner - 2LP interview special, 8 February1988 VG+/EX+/EX+

Geddy Lee talks with Mary Turner about Hold Your Fire.

$80

Now $75

Now $70.

Now $65

Now $60?

Parting with the Snakes And Arrows U.S. promo CD collection

Far Cry

Spindrift

The Larger Bowl

Working Them Angels (Studio/Live)

All 4 for $115

Edited by ytserush

Here's an interesting piece of history:

It's a Mercury "In-Store Play Special." (MK 8)

Record Stores (remember those?) would play records in the store as a way to promote new music.

This record features Fly By Night and Anthem from Rush but also has tracks from albums at that time from Ray Manzerek, Kraftwerk, Thin Lizzy, Vasser Clements and Neil Merryweather. There are also short narration describing each band.

There are also bios of each band on the back of the album cover. Album cover also has writing on it from radio station (It was a radio station copy.)

The record and cover are probably in Good minus condition. It's rare but not mint so $10 seems fair.

Worked in a record shop in the late 70s and had a few of these radio various artist lps with narration in between tracks.The boss gave them to me once they had run their course.Most were white label plain sleeve.All went with my record collection years ago.The one that got away was a Hendrix promo for a box set at the time,never seen one since.Don't recall any Rush though.
  • Like 1

Worked in a record shop in the late 70s and had a few of these radio various artist lps with narration in between tracks.The boss gave them to me once they had run their course.Most were white label plain sleeve.All went with my record collection years ago.The one that got away was a Hendrix promo for a box set at the time,never seen one since.Don't recall any Rush though.

As far as I know that's the only time Rush was part of a various artists promotional LP. They've had exclusive dedicated promotional LPs and EPs, however.

Rush All The World's A Stage 2LP set. Two copies One is a G/VG US pressing and the other is a VG/VG Anthem Canadian pressing.

$12 for both triple-gatefold double Lps.

Dropping these to $11. Or turning it up to $11 depending on your point of view.....

US pressing Gone. Anthem pressing still available at $7

Anthem pressing now $6

Now $5

Hmm... Looks like about 6 months of posts (several) must have gotten deleted.

2112 press kit with black and white glossy folder featuring original album cover with 3 page bio, photo and magazine article. Won't find this one on Ebay.

$75.

Time to give up my Caress of Steel white label gatefold promo. LP (Issued to radio stations and album reviewers and such) Very good minus condition. I'll take some pictures.

I doubt there are too many of these left in the wild based on how the album did and all. $50

I'm going to throw in with this a 1997 remaster Caress of Steel CD (only missing booklet which is difficult to read without a magnifying glass.) Everything else (disc, case and back liner is in near mint condition.)

What's my cost including shipping?

Time to give up my Caress of Steel white label gatefold promo. LP (Issued to radio stations and album reviewers and such) Very good minus condition. I'll take some pictures.

I doubt there are too many of these left in the wild based on how the album did and all. $50

I'm going to throw in with this a 1997 remaster Caress of Steel CD (only missing booklet which is difficult to read without a magnifying glass.) Everything else (disc, case and back liner is in near mint condition.)

What's my cost including shipping?

I'll look into it and pm you.

Here's an interesting piece of history:

It's a Mercury "In-Store Play Special." (MK 8)

Record Stores (remember those?) would play records in the store as a way to promote new music.

This record features Fly By Night and Anthem from Rush but also has tracks from albums at that time from Ray Manzerek, Kraftwerk, Thin Lizzy, Vasser Clements and Neil Merryweather. There are also short narration describing each band.

There are also bios of each band on the back of the album cover. Album cover also has writing on it from radio station (It was a radio station copy.)

The record and cover are probably in Good minus condition. It's rare but not mint so $10 seems fair.

Now $9