Rush Collection....

ytserush

Not Rush, but I figure there might be some interest in this.

Dream Theater --- Live at Luna Park DVD $9

How many tracks on that disc? Also universal code?

Not Rush, but I figure there might be some interest in this.

Dream Theater --- Live at Luna Park DVD $9

How many tracks on that disc? Also universal code?

Got it in the US. Region 1? 0? How would I find out for sure? Two discs 26 tracks (Holepunch in barcode)

Parting with The Rush Moving Pictures Radio Special: An Intimate Conversation with Neil Peart hosted by Jim Ladd (Ex-LA DJ and host of the old Innerview interview series that Neil or Geddy appeared from 1980 to 1986)

In this case this interview celebrates the 30th anniversary of Moving Pictures and was broadcast around the time the Deluxe Edition of Moving Pictures came out.

The interview with music is about an hour. First $25 takes it.

Now $23.

Now $21.12!

• Like 1

Rush All The World's A Stage 2LP set. Two copies One is a G/VG US pressing and the other is a VG/VG Anthem Canadian pressing.

$12 for both triple-gatefold double Lps.

Dropping these to $11. Or turning it up to $11 depending on your point of view.....

US pressing Gone. Anthem pressing still available at $7

Parting with this:

• US - 1988 - WESTWOOD ONE - W88-07 - Off The Record Special -with Mary Turner - 2LP interview special, 8 February1988 VG+/EX+/EX+

Geddy Lee talks with Mary Turner about Hold Your Fire.

$80

Now $75

Time to give up my Caress of Steel white label gatefold promo. LP (Issued to radio stations and album reviewers and such) Very good minus condition. I'll take some pictures.

I doubt there are too many of these left in the wild based on how the album did and all. $50

Parting with this...

The Dexters (featuring Alex Lifeson) Hip To The Tip Live From The Orbit Room CD/CD ROM (Missing front insert) $11

If you enjoy live Blues and R&B then this is for you. Do NOT expect this to sound like Rush

Now $10.

Rush -- Jim Ladd's Innerview LP featuring Neil Peart of Rush recorded in 1981 -- $60

Now $55

Rush -- Jim Ladd's Innerview LP featuring Neil Peart of Rush recorded in 1981 -- $60

Now $55

Now $50

$45?

Here's a photo of the exact same show:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rush-Jim-Ladd-interview-1976-/131765414916?hash=item1eadd4ac04:g:wOgAAOSwBnVW-bwv

I'd be interested to see if it sells at that price.

Burning For Buddy I -- A Tribute To Buddy Rich (Produced by Neil Peart, Gold Stamped Promo) $10

Burning For Buddy II -- A Tribute To Buddy Rich (Produced by Neil Peart Gold Stamped Promo) $10

Burning For Buddy I -- Pick Up The Pieces (Steve Ferrone)/Beulah Witch(Matt Sorum) Promo CD Single $20

All three for $30.

Time to give up my Caress of Steel white label gatefold promo. LP (Issued to radio stations and album reviewers and such) Very good minus condition. I'll take some pictures.

I doubt there are too many of these left in the wild based on how the album did and all. $50

Now $45

Parting with this:

• US - 1988 - WESTWOOD ONE - W88-07 - Off The Record Special -with Mary Turner - 2LP interview special, 8 February1988 VG+/EX+/EX+

$80

Now $75

Now $70.

You won't see this package every day. (For the collectors most likely)

For some reason (haven't been able to find out why yet) Anthem released the Exit...Stage Left version of Tom Sawyer on the Closer To The Heart single before pulling it quickly and replacing it with the Exit... version of Freewill. (Maybe they thought Tom Sawyer was getting over exposed by then?)

Anthem ANS 039 Closer To The Heart (live) b/w Tom Sawyer (live) (writing on label) VG

Anthem ANS 039 Closer To The Heart (live) b/w Freewill (live) VG+

$70 for the pair.

• Like 1

I'm going to throw in with this a 1997 remaster Caress of Steel CD (only missing booklet which is difficult to read without a magnifying glass.) Everything else (disc, case and back liner is in near mint condition.)

Rush 45 Lot. (All very good condition or better)

Tom Sawyer/Witch Hunt

New World Man/Vital Signs (Live)

The Big Money/Red Sector A (Live)

All three for $12.

All three for $11

Parting with this:

$80

Now $75

Now $70.

Now $65