Bing (1), Yahoo (1)

Brucey

I notice the same thing too. I was assuming they are guest users? I also notice a member Johnny Gilbert quite often but never see a post from said member.... Love the name anyway and it makes me chuckle every time I see it. Thanks Johnny G whoever or wherever you are.... :cheers: :)

I notice the same thing too. I was assuming they are guest users? I also notice a member Johnny Gilbert quite often but never see a post from said member.... Love the name anyway and it makes me chuckle every time I see it. Thanks Johnny G whoever or wherever you are.... :cheers: :)

I've had the privilege of meeting Johnny. He sold me my ticket for the 2011 CA show in Atlanta, priced more than fairly for a 15th row center seat. We sat together as he had the seat next to mine. Very nice guy.

I've had the privilege of meeting Johnny. He sold me my ticket for the 2011 CA show in Atlanta, priced more than fairly for a 15th row center seat. We sat together as he had the seat next to mine. Very nice guy.

Cool. Good to know..... :)

Not only Bing (1) and Yahoo (1), but I've also seen Facebook (1)

They are probably spider accounts for search engines. It helps search engines index the site for when people are doing searches. I would not be surprised if there is not one for Google as well. They are software and not actual users.

There is one for Google.

Cool. Good to know..... :)

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/user/13694-johnny-gilbert/

:)

I think that the reason that they're there is so that search engines can find things easier. I've seen Bing (1), Google (1) and Yahoo (1) .