What Metal Band Are you?

kazzman

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jul 17 2005, 08:56 PM)
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

----

What metal band are you?
Iron Maiden

You're Iron Maiden! You're a legend in the music industry. Your legacy has lasted close to 25 years. You're all about moderation...never too much of anything, but never too little. You've always remained true to metal, and the people love you for it. Up the irons!

http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz270outcome5.jpg

---

I agree with this assessment 100%

Darn IT!! I want to be Iron Maiden oh well mad.gif

Up the Irons to you Moonie

What metal band are you?

My Results:

http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz270outcome6.jpg

Moonspell

You're Moonspell! You have a very weird style of singing, but people are intrigued by you. Your music is like a drug, and everyone wants to buy it after they've tried it a few times. People can never get over how strange your music is, and that's why you're well liked.

I have an Iced Earth album, they arent too bad. They've gone through I think 4 singers since they got together in the early 90's, the current one being the former Judas Priest singer. Ripper Owens, or something like that. I have one of their albums, The Dark Saga, based on a friends request when I was a lot younger, and still find myself putting that in my cd player, years later, even though I have grown out of my metal listening period. They are pretty good, I wouldnt rank them as high as Iron Maiden or early Metallica, but they are pretty close to there.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jul 19 2005, 12:28 PM)
I have an Iced Earth album, they arent too bad. They've gone through I think 4 singers since they got together in the early 90's, the current one being the former Judas Priest singer. Ripper Owens, or something like that. I have one of their albums, The Dark Saga, based on a friends request when I was a lot younger, and still find myself putting that in my cd player, years later, even though I have grown out of my metal listening period. They are pretty good, I wouldnt rank them as high as Iron Maiden or early Metallica, but they are pretty close to there.

Yeah, Matt Barlow was an awesome vocalist. It was a huge surprise to IE fans when he left the band. Tim Owens is the current vocalist, but he doesn't have the impact Barlow did. If you want another good album from them, go with Horror Show.

What metal band are you?

Metallica

You are Metallica! In your prime, your music ruled so much. What happened after the Black Album? You are the center of the Napster controversy, you stopped doing solos, your drums sound like trash cans, and your new bass player sucks. Get back on top of things, because people want the old you!

*Looks like me and Riv got Metallica* doh.gif

...and another Rush fan who is

Iced Earth

You are Iced Earth! Your music stems from classic heavy metal with slight thrash roots. You love melody in your music, and you definitely love adding the element of fantasy with reality when you write your songs. Rhythm speed, heaviness, and melody are what you're all about!

Death

You are Death! You are one of the key inventors of modern day death metal. With every album you've always gotten better. You're well respected in the music industry. The metal world wept when your band creator passed away from a brain tumor. Symbolism is an important property in your music.

Porbably not a good omen...

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jul 16 2005, 02:05 PM)
http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=270

My Results:

http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz270outcome1.jpg

Iced Earth

You are Iced Earth! Your music stems from classic heavy metal with slight thrash roots. You love melody in your music, and you definitely love adding the element of fantasy with reality when you write your songs. Rhythm speed, heaviness, and melody are what you're all about!

wink.gif tongue.gif Snap!!

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jul 20 2005, 01:53 PM)
Death

You are Death! You are one of the key inventors of modern day death metal. With every album you've always gotten better. You're well respected in the music industry. The metal world wept when your band creator passed away from a brain tumor. Symbolism is an important property in your music.

Remind me not to shake your hand at the next Rush or Trilogy show

bolt.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jul 20 2005, 08:32 PM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jul 20 2005, 01:53 PM)
Death

Remind me not to shake your hand at the next Rush or Trilogy show

bolt.gif

Yeah, especially since he wrote... "porbably"

That is a secret evil word that only evil men are privy to. I won't shake his hand either.

Opeth

You are Opeth! You are very poetic with your lyrics, and your music flows like a waterfall. Your emotions change from angry to sad very quickly. Some people don't like you because you can sound too depressing. You're one of the best metal bands in the world, and you worship your fans!

http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz270outcome3.jpg 1022.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jul 16 2005, 10:05 PM)

My Results:

Iced Earth

Same here.

Archived