Jump to content


what's for breakfast??


  • Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#21 hobo73

hobo73

    In the court of the Crimson Hobes

  • Members *
  • 2658 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Illinois, USA.
  • Interests:LOVE my baby girl, LOVE my music and LOVE being my weird ol' self ;)

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:54 PM

Scrambled eggs mixed with corned beef hash, melted cheese on top, sausage patties and toast!
I am going all out for breakfast for everyone this morning ;)

Sponsored Post

#22 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

    Dita Von Sneeze

  • Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Somewhere in the Ether... or Ethanol.
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:18 PM

View PostJanie, on 16 March 2014 - 09:15 AM, said:

Trying to decide between doughnuts and coffee or pancakes and bacon. Doughnuts are fast and no dishes to clean up. But pancakes and bacon are sooo good.

Doughnuts and bacon. You know you want to.

#23 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

    Dita Von Sneeze

  • Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Somewhere in the Ether... or Ethanol.
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:18 PM

In case anybody cares. I obtained another cinnamon roll and was able to finish every bite before they could tear me away from it.

Edited by gangsterfurious, 18 March 2014 - 01:18 PM.


#24 umoveme

umoveme

    California Sundress SILLY

  • Members *
  • 4266 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:California foothills
  • Interests:music, fishing, hiking in the Sierras, dog training, traveling, being creative...

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:23 PM

Spinach & egg whites with hot salsa and some kiwi.

#25 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27722 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:46 PM

View Postumoveme, on 18 March 2014 - 01:23 PM, said:

Spinach & egg whites with hot salsa and some kiwi.
It ain't easy being beautiful... :)

#26 Janie

Janie

    Rush Caption Queen

  • Members *
  • 16549 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Seattle, WA

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:27 PM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 18 March 2014 - 01:18 PM, said:

View PostJanie, on 16 March 2014 - 09:15 AM, said:

Trying to decide between doughnuts and coffee or pancakes and bacon. Doughnuts are fast and no dishes to clean up. But pancakes and bacon are sooo good.

Doughnuts and bacon. You know you want to.
How perfect would a bacon topped maple bar be?!

#27 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83612 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:28 PM

Eggs but no bacon...

#28 hobo73

hobo73

    In the court of the Crimson Hobes

  • Members *
  • 2658 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Illinois, USA.
  • Interests:LOVE my baby girl, LOVE my music and LOVE being my weird ol' self ;)

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:42 AM

Tomorrow I shall master fried egg with a runny yolk! And peanut butter toast. I must have peanut butter toast with my eggs :P

#29 Cygnus 2112

Cygnus 2112

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 4652 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:57 AM

Peaches N' Cream Oatmeal.

#30 thesweetscience

thesweetscience

    Member titles are overrated!

  • Members *
  • 16349 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:45 AM

Saturday was bacon and eggs.  Sunday was bacon and homemade blueberry pancakes.  Today its oatmeal with fresh blueberries.

#31 Lady April

Lady April

    Lady of the Lake

  • Members *
  • 9241 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Seattle Rock City
  • Interests:Cosmic hopscotching, tripping over my own feet, 'foot in mouth' and other tactful exercises to no avail, my daughter is kick ass, all my pets are kick ass, British Comedy is kick ass, Sci-Fi is kick ass and of course Music duh.

    Not of interest: Chodes!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:31 AM

tea... and yeah, that it :D

#32 Ya_Big_Tree

Ya_Big_Tree

    "I'm your ch-ch-cherry bomb!"

  • Members *
  • 14818 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:A Vortex
  • Interests:Anything that I find interesting obviously interests me.

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:40 PM

View PostLady April, on 30 March 2014 - 12:31 AM, said:

tea... and yeah, that it :D

Eat some fruit and some chia seed pudding!!!
:P

#33 Lady April

Lady April

    Lady of the Lake

  • Members *
  • 9241 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Seattle Rock City
  • Interests:Cosmic hopscotching, tripping over my own feet, 'foot in mouth' and other tactful exercises to no avail, my daughter is kick ass, all my pets are kick ass, British Comedy is kick ass, Sci-Fi is kick ass and of course Music duh.

    Not of interest: Chodes!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:45 PM

View PostYa_Big_Tree, on 30 March 2014 - 01:40 PM, said:

View PostLady April, on 30 March 2014 - 12:31 AM, said:

tea... and yeah, that it :D

Eat some fruit and some chia seed pudding!!!
:P

:sundog: mmmmmmmyummmy

#34 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27722 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:50 PM

Low carb vanilla ice cream and peach wedges..... Yummo :)

#35 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 53763 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:53 PM

A gosh-darn quesadilla.

#36 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 6473 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 06 December 2015 - 12:08 PM

let's UPDATE this thread!  I just made a dish I haven't made in over a Year.  Saw it first in the movie "V For Venegeance", and according to the writer(s) it's called "Eggies In A Basket" Posted Image I still have the 'knack'!

VERY YUMMY!
Ingredients:
Any type of bread (regular Loaf type works for me, but any type as far as Wheat, Rye, Pumpernikle etc.)
Butter is best, but Margarine if you have issues with butter...
spices to taste
eggs
Proceedure: use waxed paper on counter, and butter both sides of the bread slices.  Add seasonings (I use garlic powder, Onion powder and black pepper grinder, grill bread to just about the color you wish,  then use a small can (I use a small Contadina tomato paste can with both ends removed) to cut a hole in the center of the bread, and fill the hole with an egg. Flip the bread to desired done-ness of the egg you want and also cook the 'holes' you cut out.
Get creative! you can mess with this recipe in any way you want....let me know about how you do/like it!

ORFie

Edited by OldRUSHfan, 06 December 2015 - 12:11 PM.


#37 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 6473 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 06 December 2015 - 12:14 PM

P.S.  I use a Cuisinart "Five-In-One Griddler"  Best kitchen cooker I've ever had! :wub:

#38 Verena

Verena

    Mood Lifter

  • Members *
  • 15612 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Six Stars Of The Northern Cross

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:04 PM

Pineapple juice, veggie little pie and vanilla cookies.

#39 ILSnwdog

ILSnwdog

    King Of Car Porn

  • Members *
  • 50024 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago Suburbs
  • Interests:My kids. Music. Cars. Sports. Snowmobiling. Just about anything outdoors.

Posted 16 December 2015 - 02:02 PM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 06 December 2015 - 12:08 PM, said:

let's UPDATE this thread!  I just made a dish I haven't made in over a Year.  Saw it first in the movie "V For Venegeance", and according to the writer(s) it's called "Eggies In A Basket" Posted Image I still have the 'knack'!

VERY YUMMY!
Ingredients:
Any type of bread (regular Loaf type works for me, but any type as far as Wheat, Rye, Pumpernikle etc.)
Butter is best, but Margarine if you have issues with butter...
spices to taste
eggs
Proceedure: use waxed paper on counter, and butter both sides of the bread slices.  Add seasonings (I use garlic powder, Onion powder and black pepper grinder, grill bread to just about the color you wish,  then use a small can (I use a small Contadina tomato paste can with both ends removed) to cut a hole in the center of the bread, and fill the hole with an egg. Flip the bread to desired done-ness of the egg you want and also cook the 'holes' you cut out.
Get creative! you can mess with this recipe in any way you want....let me know about how you do/like it!

ORFie
My kids love eggs in a basket.

#40 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 6473 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:44 PM

View PostILSnwdog, on 16 December 2015 - 02:02 PM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 06 December 2015 - 12:08 PM, said:

let's UPDATE this thread!  I just made a dish I haven't made in over a Year.  Saw it first in the movie "V For Venegeance", and according to the writer(s) it's called "Eggies In A Basket" Posted Image I still have the 'knack'!

VERY YUMMY!
Ingredients:
Any type of bread (regular Loaf type works for me, but any type as far as Wheat, Rye, Pumpernikle etc.)
Butter is best, but Margarine if you have issues with butter...
spices to taste
eggs
Proceedure: use waxed paper on counter, and butter both sides of the bread slices.  Add seasonings (I use garlic powder, Onion powder and black pepper grinder, grill bread to just about the color you wish,  then use a small can (I use a small Contadina tomato paste can with both ends removed) to cut a hole in the center of the bread, and fill the hole with an egg. Flip the bread to desired done-ness of the egg you want and also cook the 'holes' you cut out.
Get creative! you can mess with this recipe in any way you want....let me know about how you do/like it!

ORFie
My kids love eggs in a basket.

Me also!!!  Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users