Your Preferred Age Difference: The Gents Edition

dating romance love marriage sex etc..

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Your Preferred Age Difference: The Gents Edition (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Men, which age do you prefer your ladies to be?

1. Same age as you, give or take 5 years. (15 votes [71.43%])

Percentage of vote: 71.43%

2. Older than you 5+ years (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Older than you 10+ years (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Older than you 15+ years (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Older than you 20+ years and beyond (1 votes [4.76%])

Percentage of vote: 4.76%

6. Younger than you 5+ years (1 votes [4.76%])

Percentage of vote: 4.76%

7. Younger than you 10+ years (0 votes [0.00%])

8. Younger than you 15+ years (0 votes [0.00%])

9. Younger than you 20+ years and beyond (0 votes [0.00%])

10. I like em' just eligible to vote (2 votes [9.52%])

Percentage of vote: 9.52%

11. I like em' just eligible to drink (2 votes [9.52%])

Percentage of vote: 9.52%

12. I like em' geriatric and in need of a sponge bath and a tapioca pudding (0 votes [0.00%])

13. I like em' rich and almost dead (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 The Analog Grownup

The Analog Grownup

The Dane of the Culinary Arts

• Members *
  • 6125 posts
  • Interests:Slay the dragon, grab the gold, get the girl.

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:54 PM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 08 April 2014 - 12:41 PM, said:

View PostThe Analog Grownup, on 08 April 2014 - 05:10 AM, said:

When they get older than me then I worry about how much they want to have kids and settle down. I hate to disappoint people ;)

I think a lot of women are getting away from wanting to have kids now that it's acceptable in some circles to be honest and up-front about not wanting to have children.

I really hope so. I've tried living the romantic fantasy and I think I will be most happy not living together with a girlfriend. And I do like kids it's just that I'm not gonna be a father when I can't provide for a family. Mostly, though, it's because I have some things I aspire to and that may take the rest of my life.

Sponsored Post

#22 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

Dita Von Sneeze

• Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:58 PM

View PostThe Analog Grownup, on 08 April 2014 - 12:54 PM, said:

When they get older than me then I worry about how much they want to have kids and settle down. I hate to disappoint people ;)

I think a lot of women are getting away from wanting to have kids now that it's acceptable in some circles to be honest and up-front about not wanting to have children.

I really hope so. I've tried living the romantic fantasy and I think I will be most happy not living together with a girlfriend. And I do like kids it's just that I'm not gonna be a father when I can't provide for a family. Mostly, though, it's because I have some things I aspire to and that may take the rest of my life.

I hear you, there would be too much I couldn't accomplish with children and I wouldn't be able to give them the life I'd want them to have either way. I thought you were married?

#23 The Analog Grownup

The Analog Grownup

• Members *
  • 6125 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:02 PM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 08 April 2014 - 12:58 PM, said:

I hear you, there would be too much I couldn't accomplish with children and I wouldn't be able to give them the life I'd want them to have either way. I thought you were married?

Haha oh no. Au contraire, mon ami :D. I lost myself in a 5 year long relationship and have been finding myself again through the past 2 and half years.

#24 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

Dita Von Sneeze

• Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:38 PM

View PostThe Analog Grownup, on 08 April 2014 - 01:02 PM, said:

Haha oh no. Au contraire, mon ami :D. I lost myself in a 5 year long relationship and have been finding myself again through the past 2 and half years.

Opps, jeeze I messed that up.

#25 The Analog Grownup

The Analog Grownup

• Members *
  • 6125 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:44 PM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 08 April 2014 - 03:38 PM, said:

View PostThe Analog Grownup, on 08 April 2014 - 01:02 PM, said:

Opps, jeeze I messed that up.

Haha, don't worry about it. I mix up facts all the time :)

#26 Mr. Not

Mr. Not

Spaceman Spiff

• Members *
  • 99410 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 06:47 PM

N/A - does not compute

(6-15 years older, if I'm being honest with myself. Kind of pathetic, but I'd want someone motherly)

Edited by Mr. IsNot, 08 April 2014 - 06:47 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dating, romance, love, marriage, sex, etc..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users