10 Habits of Happy Couples

barney_rebel

My Grandparents do none of those things - they're still together like.

I have been married 33 years and like I posted, we might do 3 of those things. The truth is however, the definition of "happiness" is different for all. Happiness and being content are two different things but as we grow older content seems to be enough.... :huh: :)

9 out of 10. I never call him during the day, as he drives for a living. :heart:

Should have figured. You posts even seem happy and not just mearly content... :)
  • Like 1

I stated walking next to my husband and not in front of him as much after reading this so I'd say I'm now up to 1.5/10.
  • Like 2

I stated walking next to my husband and not in front of him as much after reading this so I'd say I'm now up to 1.5/10.

:D The day my wife was walking ahead of me even once I would certainly turn in my man card....

10 for 10

We're 10/10 :)

Awwwwwww! :wub: See, happy marriage is not a myth. :)

Here comes another 10/10! :D

Us, too. Glad to see others are there too. We were holding hands walking around Home Depot yesterday. I kiss her every night when I get home from work.

You ladies that aren't being treated this way by your men are settling too low. There's a reason it's called a partnership, it should be 75%/50% both ways.. It's about both giving 75% and only getting 50% back. Everyone always says 50%/50% but I don't think it works that way. You are investing in your future, If you only put $50 in the bank every month and took $50 out you would never have anything saved up. You have to put in more than you get back.

• Like 2

:D The day my wife was walking ahead of me even once I would certainly turn in my man card....

Well I'm 31 and my husband is 50 so when I walk out of the house I'm all like "power-walk!" and he's all like "where's my cane?" So I have to learn how to pace myself.

• Like 1

Well I'm 31 and my husband is 50 so when I walk out of the house I'm all like "power-walk!" and he's all like "where's my cane?" So I have to learn how to pace myself.

Sorry darling. I didn't know your husband was only 3 years my junior. I still most certainly wouldn't let you outpace me even at my age..... :) :rose:
  • Like 1

Sorry darling. I didn't know your husband was only 3 years my junior. I still most certainly wouldn't let you outpace me even at my age..... :) :rose:

I'd appreciate the competition.

• Like 1