View PostBabycat, on 06 February 2014 - 03:19 PM, said:

:outtahere:

The real question is...Why did you come in here AGAIN? ;) :lol:

#24 The Analog Grownup

The Analog Grownup

The Dane of the Culinary Arts

• Members *
  • 6126 posts
  • Interests:Slay the dragon, grab the gold, get the girl.

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:58 PM

I wouldn't. It's not worth the risk.

Besides mine works more than fine, and if it's not enough then I'm quite the attentive and generous lover :blush:

Edit: Would like to add that it takes two to tango. Men come in different sizes as do women, and it's a matter of finding a match - not the one being to big or small. :finbar:

Edited by The Analog Grownup, 06 February 2014 - 04:00 PM.

#25 Narps

Narps

Official TRF Pace Car Driver

• Members
  • 27723 posts
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:01 PM

View PostThe Analog Grownup, on 06 February 2014 - 03:58 PM, said:

Besides mine works more than fine, and if it's not enough then I'm quite the attentive and generous lover :blush:

Edit: Would like to add that it takes two to tango. Men come in different sizes as do women, and it's a matter of finding a match - not the one being to big or small. :finbar:
Good to know... :)

#26 GeddysMullet

GeddysMullet

Non-Binary

• Members
  • 5293 posts
  • Interests:music, books, documentary films, parrots, long hair, big noses

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:06 PM

#27 Narps

Narps

• Members
  • 27723 posts
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:07 PM

View PostNarpzilla, on 06 February 2014 - 04:01 PM, said:

I will attempt to say this with as much class as possible. I know at least for me the fact that it barely fits where ever you are attempting to place it seems to be preferred... :blush: :)

#28 Brucey

Brucey

Babycat's Nemesis

• Members *
  • 8918 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:16 PM

View PostGeddysMullet, on 06 February 2014 - 04:06 PM, said:

:laughing yellow guy:

#29 hobo73

hobo73

In the court of the Crimson Hobes

• Members *
  • 2658 posts
  • Interests:LOVE my baby girl, LOVE my music and LOVE being my weird ol' self ;)

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:27 PM

View PostNarpzilla, on 06 February 2014 - 03:09 PM, said:

View Postgangsterfurious, on 06 February 2014 - 02:33 PM, said:

Well this is where it gets a wee bit too personal for me but I will chime in. I was a (mostly) good girl until I met my husband but I did mess around with the guys I dated an did pretty much everything else except for intercourse. I've dated guys that were anywhere from 3" if lucky to around 10-11"

I actually dated and had a bit of experience with two guys that were both around the 3" range. One was a selfish lover and didn't care about me; the other one was amazing when it came to making me feel good as well and I was more than happy to reciprocate and didn't notice his size so much. So while I was disappointed by one small lover, the other one I was not disappointed with at all, he had very good technique with his hands and mouth and made me feel as if he really enjoyed my body; the other one made me feel like he was one of those men that just thought women were put on this earth to serve men. And then a few times I guess I scored in the penis department and had a few boyfriends that pretty much had a third leg. I didn't actually have sex with any of them so I can't speak for how that felt but boy my jaws were sure sore all of the time and I spent a lot of time anxious and scared, worrying about what things would be like were we to ever cross that threshold. :coy:

Penises are kind of like boobies, everybody has their preference. But the thing with big boobies is that you don't have to try and squeeze them into any small spaces that could potentially hurt a lot or make it hard to walk for the next few days. So bigger isn't always better. :finbar:
My wife has always complained her mouth is smaller than average. You probably think I am joking but I am dead serious. I used to think it was an excuse but now I am not so sure...... :huh:

I've actually had dentists yell at me- and a few guys insist I was lying- because my mouth really is QUITE small. I back up gangsters' claim and, yes- if it's too big, it simply will not fit and/or my jaw feels like it has been unhinged.

As for another area, I looooooove the "stuffed full" feeling, but guys with huge thingies always seem to be like "haha HERE I AM!! THRUST!!!!!" and slam themselves in there. THAT hurts.
Take it slow, know how to use your length and don't just....stab your huge genitalia into me.

Edited by hobo73, 06 February 2014 - 04:30 PM.

#30 The Analog Grownup

The Analog Grownup

• Members *
  • 6126 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:35 PM

View PostNarpzilla, on 06 February 2014 - 04:07 PM, said:

View PostNarpzilla, on 06 February 2014 - 04:01 PM, said:

I will attempt to say this with as much class as possible. I know at least for me the fact that it barely fits where ever you are attempting to place it seems to be preferred... :blush: :)

Hey, it's not that I haven't encountered that problem, but I prefer it to go in ;)

#31 Janie

Janie

Rush Caption Queen

• Members *
  • 16549 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:41 PM

There's a whole mess of "wow" in this thread.

#32 Narps

Narps

• Members
  • 27723 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

View Posthobo73, on 06 February 2014 - 04:27 PM, said:

Well this is where it gets a wee bit too personal for me but I will chime in. I was a (mostly) good girl until I met my husband but I did mess around with the guys I dated an did pretty much everything else except for intercourse. I've dated guys that were anywhere from 3" if lucky to around 10-11"

I actually dated and had a bit of experience with two guys that were both around the 3" range. One was a selfish lover and didn't care about me; the other one was amazing when it came to making me feel good as well and I was more than happy to reciprocate and didn't notice his size so much. So while I was disappointed by one small lover, the other one I was not disappointed with at all, he had very good technique with his hands and mouth and made me feel as if he really enjoyed my body; the other one made me feel like he was one of those men that just thought women were put on this earth to serve men. And then a few times I guess I scored in the penis department and had a few boyfriends that pretty much had a third leg. I didn't actually have sex with any of them so I can't speak for how that felt but boy my jaws were sure sore all of the time and I spent a lot of time anxious and scared, worrying about what things would be like were we to ever cross that threshold. :coy:

Penises are kind of like boobies, everybody has their preference. But the thing with big boobies is that you don't have to try and squeeze them into any small spaces that could potentially hurt a lot or make it hard to walk for the next few days. So bigger isn't always better. :finbar:
My wife has always complained her mouth is smaller than average. You probably think I am joking but I am dead serious. I used to think it was an excuse but now I am not so sure...... :huh:

I've actually had dentists yell at me- and a few guys insist I was lying- because my mouth really is QUITE small. I back up gangsters' claim and, yes- if it's too big, it simply will not fit and/or my jaw feels like it has been unhinged.

As for another area, I looooooove the "stuffed full" feeling, but guys with huge thingies always seem to be like "haha HERE I AM!! THRUST!!!!!" and slam themselves in there. THAT hurts.
Take it slow, know how to use your length and don't just....stab your huge genitalia into me.
Excuse me while I go to my thermostat and change the temperature. It's getting a bit hot in here.... :)

#33 The Analog Grownup

The Analog Grownup

• Members *
  • 6126 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:06 PM

View PostJanie, on 06 February 2014 - 04:41 PM, said:

Haha yes, I was thinking the same. Seems like TRF is overwhelming with honesty these days :P

#34 Thunder Bay Rush

Thunder Bay Rush

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1196 posts
  • Interests:Rush, Rush, Rush, drums, living off-grid, fishing, hunting, cooking, gardening, raising and growing my own food! Farting in crowded elevators... silent or otherwise.

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:06 PM

Holy Christ… look what I’ve started.  Again.  (Smirk!)

Edited by Thunder Bay Rush, 06 February 2014 - 05:07 PM.

#35 Narps

Narps

• Members
  • 27723 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:09 PM

View PostThunder Bay Rush, on 06 February 2014 - 05:06 PM, said:

Holy Christ… look what I’ve started.  Again.  (Smirk!)
Evil.... :fury:

#36 The Analog Grownup

The Analog Grownup

• Members *
  • 6126 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:09 PM

View PostNarpzilla, on 06 February 2014 - 04:55 PM, said:

View Posthobo73, on 06 February 2014 - 04:27 PM, said:

Excuse me while I go to my thermostat and change the temperature. It's getting a bit hot in here.... :)

Topics like these seem to go well on a cold winter's night :)

#37 hobo73

hobo73

In the court of the Crimson Hobes

• Members *
  • 2658 posts
  • Interests:LOVE my baby girl, LOVE my music and LOVE being my weird ol' self ;)

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:10 PM

what can I say? speaking for myself, I've always been very sexual and open. If the conversation is started, I will find my way in ;)
WOW. Pun NOT intended lol

#38 Janie

Janie

Rush Caption Queen

• Members *
  • 16549 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

View Posthobo73, on 06 February 2014 - 05:10 PM, said:

what can I say? speaking for myself, I've always been very sexual and open. If the conversation is started, I will find my way in ;)
It's ok. Some holes need to be filled.

I... I just couldn't... I couldn't help myself.

#39 Narps

Narps

• Members
  • 27723 posts

View PostThe Analog Grownup, on 06 February 2014 - 05:06 PM, said:

View PostJanie, on 06 February 2014 - 04:41 PM, said:

Haha yes, I was thinking the same. Seems like TRF is overwhelming with honesty these days :P
I find it enjoyable. Walking the fine line between class and creepiness is not for the faint of heart. It is damn fun for me but I can't speak for all..... :)

#40 The Analog Grownup

The Analog Grownup

• Members *
  • 6126 posts

View Posthobo73, on 06 February 2014 - 05:10 PM, said:

Hey, that pun only works for a guy ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: And, ladies, too...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users