Okay, men... let's talk about...

Thunder Bay Rush

Nah- question is, do you guys know how to work a clit? THAT means more to me than length.

Guys, if you don't know (or haven't heard of) the alphabet trick, learn it...

And for the advanced ...

http://www.dscript.ca/dmanual/vert/poems/summers_day/000_final_600.gif

:pussy:

Analog- that made me giggle and I needed it today.

Thanks!

Cheers,

frippy

I am now convinced I am the biggest loser. I don't even get it. Should I?.... :huh:

Yes. You should.

I don't think you need the whole alphabet given above, thoughj. Just the first row will do the trick.

Multiple times if you do it right...

Out...

Oh, Narpet, I have a feeling you'll be back, maybe multiple times, even, just out of further curiosity as to what's being posted in here.

But if it's still on your mind, this thing you don't understand- please ask questions, directly! Don't assume anything, as this is not something that's done with a penis. (For the sake of all that is holy, don't start trying to pee these characters on her, or anything like that. I can almost guarantee that she won't like it, and it would make a terrible mess to boot).

Nah- question is, do you guys know how to work a clit? THAT means more to me than length.

Guys, if you don't know (or haven't heard of) the alphabet trick, learn it...

And for the advanced ...

http://www.dscript.ca/dmanual/vert/poems/summers_day/000_final_600.gif

:pussy:

Analog- that made me giggle and I needed it today.

Thanks!

Cheers,

frippy

I am now convinced I am the biggest loser. I don't even get it. Should I?.... :huh:

Yes. You should.

I don't think you need the whole alphabet given above, thoughj. Just the first row will do the trick.

Multiple times if you do it right...

Out...

Oh, Narpet, I have a feeling you'll be back, maybe multiple times, even, just out of further curiosity as to what's being posted in here.

But if it's still on your mind, this thing you don't understand- please ask questions, directly! Don't assume anything, as this is not something that's done with a penis. (For the sake of all that is holy, don't start trying to pee these characters on her, or anything like that. I can almost guarantee that she won't like it, and it would make a terrible mess to boot).

I am just going to come out and say it and attempting not to be disrespectful to my wife of 33 years. I am expert and eager but has not been interested in forever. Hopefully that clears some a couple posts I made in this thread. It bums me out and has for many years. My life is good beyond that however. Honesty as always coming from here...... :sigh: Edited by Narpzilla

I am just going to come out and say it and attempting not to be disrespectful to my wife of 33 years. I am expert and eager but has not been interested in forever. Hopefully that clears some a couple posts I made in this thread. It bums me out and has for many years. My life is good beyond that however. Honesty as always coming from here...... :sigh:

Oh man, oh man...no, I didn't mean any disrespect, either, not at all. I apologize.

I didn't say that I've gotten to actually do any of that, either, for quite some time! I'm with you...I just thought the thread had taken another sort of outrageously humorous turn, and I was rolling with it.

I am just going to come out and say it and attempting not to be disrespectful to my wife of 33 years. I am expert and eager but has not been interested in forever. Hopefully that clears some a couple posts I made in this thread. It bums me out and has for many years. My life is good beyond that however. Honesty as always coming from here...... :sigh:

Oh man, oh man...no, I didn't mean any disrespect, either, not at all. I apologize.

I didn't say that I've gotten to actually do any of that, either, for quite some time! I'm with you...I just thought the thread had taken another sort of outrageously humorous turn, and I was rolling with it.

Sounds like man to man that you get it then. It's frustrating as hell but never likely to change. My loyalty is more important than some things.... :)

Edit: She may never read this but apologies to GF for a rather curt post I made a ways back. I know she meant fun but sometimes it gets to me.... Much love GF :cheers:

Edited by Narpzilla

Okay. I won't come in here anymore. I know when I'm not wanted.

You are either kidding or don't know when you are being teased..... :rose: :)

Actually, no, I'm not kidding.

Come on BbCT, it looks to me like peeps are just kidding and having fun in here. You are wanted in this thread as much as everyone else.

I feel terrible. No joke :(

I read everything, and I honestly didn't see anything wrong with what you said. There seemed to be a running joke about Babycat wondering why she came in the thread to begin with, and then why she kept coming back. Yours was just a furtherance of that. Plus, you called her "young lady" or something similar. There was no malice. I'm sure she could see that if she looked again.

:) :blush: :mwah: :coy: :hi:

• Like 4

Come on BbCT, it looks to me like peeps are just kidding and having fun in here. You are wanted in this thread as much as everyone else.

I read everything, and I honestly didn't see anything wrong with what you said. There seemed to be a running joke about Babycat wondering why she came in the thread to begin with, and then why she kept coming back. Yours was just a furtherance of that. Plus, you called her "young lady" or something similar. There was no malice. I'm sure she could see that if she looked again.

XXXXXXOOOO's :rose:
  • Like 1

XXXXXXOOOO's :rose:

:rose: :)

• Like 2

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, see what happens when people start talking about men’s penises… they get all warm and fuzzy… all over.
  • Like 2

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, see what happens when people start talking about men’s penises… they get all warm and fuzzy… all over.

The penises or the people?

• Like 2

The penises or the people?

I know! I'm fine with the warm but not fuzzy.
  • Like 2

It is most amusing to view different woman's reactions, and they ALL look "There" first, to a well, even if ancient, packed jean pant.

The mom's with little girls stare in terror and leap betwixt. Like, Baby-O, where do you think that wee one came outta of, @ least half?

I hate a smile and "Hi" when the babes on a speedin' bike. Well, I don't "Hate" it...I'm just too old to chase a bike, gad!

It is most amusing to view different woman's reactions, and they ALL look "There" first, to a well, even if ancient, packed jean pant.

The mom's with little girls stare in terror and leap betwixt. Like, Baby-O, where do you think that wee one came outta of, @ least half?

I hate a smile and "Hi" when the babes on a speedin' bike. Well, I don't "Hate" it...I'm just too old to chase a bike, gad!

ewwwww I don't look "there", even if the bulge is obvious lmao. "mom with little girls".... lol one time I horrified a few people. My then 2 year old daughter asked "what do boys have down there?"

I said "A penis."

....you'd think I just admitted to murdering someone.

• Like 1

Ain't it amusing, In the court of the Crimson Hobes, how some people LOVE the "Miracle" but are sooooooooooooo frightened by the "Magic Wand" the "Miracle" came outta?
  • Like 1

Ain't it amusing, In the court of the Crimson Hobes, how some people LOVE the "Miracle" but are sooooooooooooo frightened by the "Magic Wand" the "Miracle" came outta?

Right? It's just a penis. And I just can't bring myself to teach my daughter to call it a wee wee or woo hoo. Penis and vagina. It's not vulgar. lol

• Like 2

FWIW, like others who've mentioned being with a range of sizes, I never think back on hot male lovers I've had and think "man, his penis was [whatever]!"

And, truth be told, as I get older the more I'm likely to remember the ones who I had a really fun time with, or were funny, etc. more than the sex (and honestly I don't often think back to the assholes who were good in bed, except to spit their name, haha). :D

• Like 3

FWIW, like others who've mentioned being with a range of sizes, I never think back on hot male lovers I've had and think "man, his penis was [whatever]!"

And, truth be told, as I get older the more I'm likely to remember the ones who I had a really fun time with, or were funny, etc. more than the sex (and honestly I don't often think back to the assholes who were good in bed, except to spit their name, haha). :D

It would seem that there would be a good joke there using the phrase "assholes who were good in bed" but I haven't come up with anything yet, and I wouldn't be stupid enough to say it even if I did....

:)

• Like 2

It would seem that there would be a good joke there using the phrase "assholes who were good in bed" but I haven't come up with anything yet, and I wouldn't be stupid enough to say it even if I did....

I pondered this one myself and came to a similar conclusion... :outtahere:
  • Like 2

Haha, I know. As soon as I clicked 'Post,' I was like "This is going to come back and haunt me." :D

• Like 1

Haha, I know. As soon as I clicked 'Post,' I was like "This is going to come back and haunt me." :D

I guess it was just the "assholes that were good in bed" thing sounded alot like me except I have never been considered an asshole to my knowledge.... :codger: :D
  • Like 1