Okay, ladies... let's talk about...

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#41 hobo73

hobo73

In the court of the Crimson Hobes

• Members *
  • 2658 posts
  • Interests:LOVE my baby girl, LOVE my music and LOVE being my weird ol' self ;)

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:24 AM

pft. 42D is hard to handle as it is- the thought of ever going bigger makes me cringe and makes my back immediately hurt!! LOL hell no!!!
Fake boobs, to me, look so......gross. Nasty. Boobs should jiggle and squish and be soft and bouncy to the touch. Not rock hard.

One time at my old job, a lady came through the drive thru & was wearing a super low cut tank top, and I actually dropped the handful of ketchup packets/gasped when I saw her lean forward. OMG.
they were like boulders on her chest!! dark purple (ew) and didn't so much as wiggle whenever she moved. Just rocks on her chest. Huge, gross rocks lol.
.....it's not boobs but another time I saw an older woman who had so much plastic surgery, her face looked like it was melting off her head. It was TERRIFYING.

WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT.

The only plastic surgery I'd ever have would be for health reasons- to get rid of the extra skin I have after losing so much weight. But other than that, I look fine, thanks.

Sponsored Post

#42 hobo73

hobo73

• Members *
  • 2658 posts
  • Interests:LOVE my baby girl, LOVE my music and LOVE being my weird ol' self ;)

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:36 AM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 05 February 2014 - 01:36 PM, said:

After YEARS of yo-yo dieting my tits look like they've fed a small army of children. When I go in for my "lifting and stuffing" as I like to call it I will have implants put in to replace the volume and size that will be lost, as they will be even more deflated once I am at my goal weight, which is what I must get to before I can have my surgery.

So sometimes, that is why women get implants.

Also it seems people forget that in this day and age, with breast cancer running rampant, many women have them due to reconstructive purposes. And with all of the pressure put on mothers to regain their bodies back after pregnancy and basically being told by every magazine that they are ugly if they don't, women go in for "mommy makeovers" that usually involve a tummy tuck and some combination of breast surgeries.

Also, breast implants have come a long way and how they look and feel is impacted by where the surgeon places them (over or under muscle), the amount of tissue the woman had beforehand, etc... There are many women that have them and you wouldn't know it. I have a friend that I thought had the most gorgeous natural breasts and then she told me she had implants after both of her kids were born, I was totally shocked!

Yeah my husband said if I ever wanted that and he had the money, he'd be OK with it. (He is NOT pushy with it in any way, just letting me know.)
My weight has gone from disgustingly obese to tiny in high school to large again and everything in between, and yes, it DEFINITELY has an effect on boobs.
Plus after just one baby, they've changed shape even more.

I'm not desperate to get them lifted and all that, but if I have the chance I probably would. I don't want implants though.

#43 hobo73

hobo73

• Members *
  • 2658 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:46 AM

View PostAncient Ways, on 04 February 2014 - 11:03 PM, said:

I do not like the fakes as a rule.  I prefer natural no matter what size they are.  Pet peeve is women who have larger racks than asses.

but...but....what if the rack just happens to be naturally bigger than the ass?? LOL

#44 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

Dita Von Sneeze

• Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:26 PM

Hey you guys said you wanted before and after pics.

#45 Narps

Narps

Official TRF Pace Car Driver

• Members
  • 27718 posts
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:46 PM

View Posthobo73, on 06 February 2014 - 11:46 AM, said:

I do not like the fakes as a rule.  I prefer natural no matter what size they are.  Pet peeve is women who have larger racks than asses.

but...but....what if the rack just happens to be naturally bigger than the ass?? LOL
That seems to happen alot in my view. Very large boobs and flat behind...... :)

#46 Narps

Narps

• Members
  • 27718 posts
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:46 PM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 06 February 2014 - 12:26 PM, said:

Good1.... :)

#47 Janie

Janie

Rush Caption Queen

• Members *
  • 16549 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:56 PM

View Posthobo73, on 06 February 2014 - 11:24 AM, said:

pft. 42D is hard to handle as it is- the thought of ever going bigger makes me cringe and makes my back immediately hurt!! LOL hell no!!!
Fake boobs, to me, look so......gross. Nasty. Boobs should jiggle and squish and be soft and bouncy to the touch. Not rock hard.

One time at my old job, a lady came through the drive thru & was wearing a super low cut tank top, and I actually dropped the handful of ketchup packets/gasped when I saw her lean forward. OMG.
they were like boulders on her chest!! dark purple (ew) and didn't so much as wiggle whenever she moved. Just rocks on her chest. Huge, gross rocks lol.
.....it's not boobs but another time I saw an older woman who had so much plastic surgery, her face looked like it was melting off her head. It was TERRIFYING.

The only plastic surgery I'd ever have would be for health reasons- to get rid of the extra skin I have after losing so much weight. But other than that, I look fine, thanks.
Thank you! I don't understand how woman (or men) with facelifts think that looks good? It's ridiculous looking. Totally comical. And who in the world is telling these people they DO look good?

I also don't understand the sexual appeal of fake, rock hard, non-jiggly boobs. I don't. I've never felt up a woman with fake breasts but I'm assuming they do not feel good to touch.

I think plastic surgery is fine as long as it keeps you looking normal! Some people go overboard or maybe just get bad surgeons.

#48 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

Dita Von Sneeze

• Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:36 PM

View PostJanie, on 06 February 2014 - 12:56 PM, said:

Thank you! I don't understand how woman (or men) with facelifts think that looks good? It's ridiculous looking. Totally comical. And who in the world is telling these people they DO look good?

I also don't understand the sexual appeal of fake, rock hard, non-jiggly boobs. I don't. I've never felt up a woman with fake breasts but I'm assuming they do not feel good to touch.

I think plastic surgery is fine as long as it keeps you looking normal! Some people go overboard or maybe just get bad surgeons.

Some people have plastic surgery and you'd never know it, facelifts, eyelid surgery, etc... But then yeah, you get those people with bad doctors....OMG

There is this lady in my town I see regularly at the grocery store, her entire body is just saggy skin everywhere, I'd say she's pushing 90. But then her face has less wrinkles than my 31-year-old face does and her lips are the size of a baboon's ass. It's horrifying, she didn't even get her neck done when she went in for her facelift.

Whhyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!

#49 Janie

Janie

Rush Caption Queen

• Members *
  • 16549 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:17 PM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 06 February 2014 - 02:36 PM, said:

Some people have plastic surgery and you'd never know it, facelifts, eyelid surgery, etc... But then yeah, you get those people with bad doctors....OMG

There is this lady in my town I see regularly at the grocery store, her entire body is just saggy skin everywhere, I'd say she's pushing 90. But then her face has less wrinkles than my 31-year-old face does and her lips are the size of a baboon's ass. It's horrifying, she didn't even get her neck done when she went in for her facelift.

Whhyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!
Do these people not look in a mirror?

Reminds me of an older woman I used to see all the time. Her face was skin tight too which looked horrific but then she piled on the makeup. She looked like a clown going through a wind tunnel.

#50 hobo73

hobo73

• Members *
  • 2658 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

Whhyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!

FINALLY!!!! I just told my hubby the other day I find it horrifying when older people get facelifts but leave their necks all saggy!!! LOL

#51 Narps

Narps

• Members
  • 27718 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:15 PM

View Posthobo73, on 06 February 2014 - 05:13 PM, said:

Whhyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!

FINALLY!!!! I just told my hubby the other day I find it horrifying when older people get facelifts but leave their necks all saggy!!! LOL
:lol: :outtahere:

#52 Ancient Ways

Ancient Ways

That's Itâ„¢ Sig

• Members
  • 15991 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out with my kids, riding my bike, playing guitar.

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:20 PM

View PostNarpzilla, on 06 February 2014 - 12:46 PM, said:

Picture the Vegas cocktail waitress look: huge, fake 38dd+ breasts on a 5'4' body that weighs under 120 lbs.  a lot of guys go nuts for it but it doesn't do anything for me.  If you're all natural and look that way then I guess god blessed you.

#53 Narps

Narps

• Members
  • 27718 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:23 PM

View PostAncient Ways, on 06 February 2014 - 07:20 PM, said:

View PostNarpzilla, on 06 February 2014 - 12:46 PM, said:

Picture the Vegas cocktail waitress look: huge, fake 38dd+ breasts on a 5'4' body that weighs under 120 lbs.  a lot of guys go nuts for it but it doesn't do anything for me.  If you're all natural and look that way then I guess god blessed you.
Amen. Truth is at the gym, the "regular or normal ladies" do much more for me. I have great admiration for women who have had children and keep it together into their 40's and beyond. I can't say enough about how sexy that is.... :)

#54 Ya_Big_Tree

Ya_Big_Tree

"I'm your ch-ch-cherry bomb!"

• Members *
  • 14818 posts
  • Interests:Anything that I find interesting obviously interests me.

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:28 PM

Posted Image
Christie Brinkley is 60 years old and she is still a knockout! She's had the surgery of course but she's got a DAMN good surgeon. :)

#55 umoveme

umoveme

California Sundress SILLY

• Members *
  • 4266 posts
  • Interests:music, fishing, hiking in the Sierras, dog training, traveling, being creative...

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:35 PM

I'm happy with my perky killer Bees as long as I keep my butt perky as well. ;-)

#56 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

Dita Von Sneeze

• Members *
  • 5880 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

View Postumoveme, on 08 February 2014 - 05:35 PM, said:

I'm happy with my perky killer Bees as long as I keep my butt perky as well. ;-)

What is this "perky" word of which you speak?

Edited by gangsterfurious, 08 February 2014 - 05:36 PM.

#57 Maverick

Maverick

SWEDGIN!

• Members *
  • 24273 posts
  • Interests:Painfully Geeky

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

What the?  How did I get pulled into this thread again?

#58 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

Dita Von Sneeze

• Members *
  • 5880 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 08 February 2014 - 05:37 PM, said:

What the?  How did I get pulled into this thread again?

Quit following me.

#59 umoveme

umoveme

California Sundress SILLY

• Members *
  • 4266 posts
  • Interests:music, fishing, hiking in the Sierras, dog training, traveling, being creative...

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:38 PM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 08 February 2014 - 05:36 PM, said:

View Postumoveme, on 08 February 2014 - 05:35 PM, said:

What is this "perky" word of which you speak?

Like, no saggage. Gravity hasn't taken it's toll,....yet.

#60 Maverick

Maverick

SWEDGIN!

• Members *
  • 24273 posts
  • Interests:Painfully Geeky

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:38 PM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 06 February 2014 - 12:26 PM, said:

Yes, before with the top on.  After with it off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users