POLL: What Special Project Would You MOST Like to See Rush Do?

ThatLightInYourEyes

What Special Project Would You MOST Like to See Rush Do?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Aside from touring and recording, what do you think would be the most enjoyable thing the members of Rush could do as a special thing for the fans?

• Their own feature film
    • Host "Saturday Night Live"
    • Green-light a Broadway show featuring their songs
    • Their own reality show
    • Two Words: Celebrity Jeopardy

I would like them to do a cameo in a major motion picture. Thy wouldn't have to be main characters but they could still get some screen time and maybe even some stage time for an old song or two...... Just a thought. It wasn't one of the choices, so I didn't vote... :D-13: :)
  • Like 1

Contest: one lucky fan gets to produce a song from the next album.

I hope Terry Brown wins....... :)
  • Like 7

I would like them to do a cameo in a major motion picture. Thy wouldn't have to be main characters but they could still get some screen time and maybe even some stage time for an old song or two...... Just a thought. It wasn't one of the choices, so I didn't vote... :D-13: :)

They already have done!

http://www.iloveyouman.com/

They already have done!

http://www.iloveyouman.com/

How did I miss that?.... :sarcastic:
  • Like 1

Have someone do a serious vault inspection and make available audio and video from all periods of their history, trying to cover as much as possible that was played on each tour. Depending on amount of material, sell in sets or individually. They could use writable media and make on demand if they don't want to mass market a product of questionable quality.
  • Like 1

Eh, how about a movie, with about a 35 minute movie that shows before. The feature length will be Clockwork Angels, with the 35 minute film being the 2112 story

Neil would crush Al and Ged at Jeopardy.

Wonder if there would be Audio Daily Doubles?

The only Way Neil wouldn't win is if he gets way ahead of the others, then risks all in Final Jeopardy and loses to Geddy risking zero. As for Alex, he'd be that one guy nobody wants to be in the game.

Neil would crush Al and Ged at Jeopardy.

Wonder if there would be Audio Daily Doubles?

I am not so sure about that. From what I can tell, all three band members are highly intelligent and have pretty varied interests. Neil is the most well read, of course, but I have a feeling all three guys can hang in a game of Trivial Pursuit.

Now, if Trebek rolls out categories like "Oscar Wilde", "Bicycling Across Africa", "Obscure Percussion Rhythms of the Third World", "Farm Machinery Parts", "Little Known Backwoods Diners Where Famous People Won't Be Recognized", and "All Things BMW"... then Alex and Geddy are screwed.

• Like 3

I most definitely voted for SNL. With all the Canadians that are connected to that show, they could have a blast.

Picture this... Mike Meyers and Dana Carvey in a return for Wayne's World with the Trinity as their guests.

like I love you man??

I'll take "the penis mightier than the sword" for 200.

I'll take "Jap anU.S. relations for 200"

What is just killing me is the resemblance between "Sean Connery" and the modern day Alex. Oddly, I can actually envision Alex saying these things.... along with the odd vision of Ged (for the sake of humor and not intellectual capacity) playing the role of Keanu saying "Uhhh, what is light urple?". In this same, twisted image in my head, Neil is playing the role of Trebek.....

PS Canadian Celebrity Jeopardy needs to be the intro video for the next tour.

Edited by WorkingAllTheTime
  • Like 1

We've seen the goofy and bizarre things the guys do in their little concert films. What if they took that sort of thing and turned it into a movie? It would be odd, it would be funny, it would have tons of in-jokes, and they could score the soundtrack (I recently read somewhere they've been interested in doing just that). So I voted for a feature film.
  • Like 1