Naked Book club

barney_rebel

http://www.dailymail...-Book-Club.html

Changes the whole meaning of "graphic" novels....

I am convinced after many years on this earth that this "type" woman is sexiest. Very pale, extra softness here and there and natural. The old school photos and paintings I believe had it right..... :)

I read books naked all of the time at home. Now that I know I can charge for it maybe I can afford more than one class per semester.
  • Like 2

I read books naked all of the time at home. Now that I know I can charge for it maybe I can afford more than one class per semester.

:)
  • Like 1

I was surprised to know that 70% of the audience of the burlesque shows were women? :blink:

Women confuse me!

Why does that confuse you?

I was kidding, usually when I'm reading I'm sitting in some of the frumpiest pajamas available and a pair of socks that I've stolen from my husband.

And then sometimes I forget to wash my eye makeup off after my shower so I'm all like...

http://i.dlisted.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/taylormomsenracooneyes2013.jpg

• Like 2

1625541_702634856423747_830914158_n.jpg

Thanks, Narp. I've always wondered what was with guys who liked bony chicks. Are you SURE you're straight if you want no curves? Because if you're not straight, just vacate the closet instead of pressuring the ladies to throw up their meals over your stupid opinions. :P

1625541_702634856423747_830914158_n.jpg

Thanks, Narp. I've always wondered what was with guys who liked bony chicks. Are you SURE you're straight if you want no curves? Because if you're not straight, just vacate the closet instead of pressuring the ladies to throw up their meals over your stupid opinions. :P

I am confused. I want no meals thrown up or even skipped. Always loved curves and softness... :huh:
  • Like 1

I was kidding, usually when I'm reading I'm sitting in some of the frumpiest pajamas available and a pair of socks that I've stolen from my husband.

And then sometimes I forget to wash my eye makeup off after my shower so I'm all like...

http://i.dlisted.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/taylormomsenracooneyes2013.jpg

Well shit. Forget my previous post.

I thought it said "naked boob club."

Leaving disappointed.

I thought it said "naked boob club" too..! :blush:

But you came anyway... :) :hug2: Edited by Narpzilla
  • Like 1