The official "Good Morning" thread

Blue J

morning! =]

I slipped on ice last night and twisted my ankle pretty bad, today it's all.....painful and throbbing lol

:hug2:

I dreamt I was in a rehearsal space of theirs, and Neil was there before either of the other two, and he asked me, "Hey, you want to see something?"

This is where I stopped reading.

:P

Good one.

And good morning, by the way. I know how you love good morning wishes!

Good morning and good tidings and all that, to everyone...I say this on less than three hours of sleep, so you know I mean it. (Hey, and if you don't, then I'm telling you- I mean it!).

That's about all I have, though. Looking forward to the end of the day, which hasn't really begun yet. Fun!

morning! barely any sleep the past couple nights, my back and neck are sore as hell, but I'm still smiling :)

up and at 'em!

morning! barely any sleep the past couple nights, my back and neck are sore as hell, but I'm still smiling :)

up and at 'em!

From shoveling snow I presume....... :huh: :)

Good morning TRF!

The sun is shining and there's not a cloud in the sky.... :sundog:

I wish the tail end of this cold would go away! Im still feeling rough!

Good morning TRF!

The sun is shining and there's not a cloud in the sky.... :sundog:

I wish the tail end of this cold would go away! Im still feeling rough!

See, I get up when it's still dark, but it still feels just as good.

I thought I had a cold, too, or...something. I don't know. My endocrine system seems to be having its way with me- I have glands/lymph nodes that are hurting, or something like that. Odd pains in weird places. Sounds great, doesn't it? I'd love to say it's bad enough that I need to stay home from work, but I just can't. Besides, it's always worse to miss a day because of what I have to make up when I go back. Not worth it right now.

All right, have a good day, all.

Oh, and I forgot to say- we're gearing up for about seven more inches of snow, tonight and tomorrow- with a layer of freezing rain/ice underneath it to start with... :)

I enjoy looking at it all out the window, anyway.

Good morning, Rush family!

I'm late to make the coffee this morning (it was after 5:30!)...so I don't know what that portends for the rest of the day. But I slept almost seven hours last night, which is almost unheard of, for me. Unfortunately, I feel like I could use about three more. Wish me luck, or something. Hahaha!

Hello - I smell like a girl today. I got my wife some chocolate smelling perfume a while ago and she uses it sparingly because we cannot find it anywhere. This morning she put some on, I gave her a hug and kiss when I left and got it all over me. It smells nice, but it's made for her... not me.

Hello - I smell like a girl today. I got my wife some chocolate smelling perfume a while ago and she uses it sparingly because we cannot find it anywhere. This morning she put some on, I gave her a hug and kiss when I left and got it all over me. It smells nice, but it's made for her... not me.

You need to find yourself some bacon cologne.

Good morning to everyone, even though I think for most people it's the afternoon.

Got my big Starbucks coffee, sitting watching the Today show and getting ready to hit the gym.

I have to watch the Today show every morning. I have SUCH a girl crush on Natalie Morales.

Good morning to everyone, even though I think for most people it's the afternoon.

Got my big Starbucks coffee, sitting watching the Today show and getting ready to hit the gym.

I have to watch the Today show every morning. I have SUCH a girl crush on Natalie Morales.

I used to get Starbucks by mail order, back in the mid '90s- that was back before they had a store on every street corner in America... :P But it's still the hometown thing for you up there, isn't it?

Natalie Morales...I'm not hip. Wouldn't be able to pick her out of a crowd, I'm afraid.

Anyway, good morning, everybody! I'm feeling a bit better today. And it's Friday, anyway, so I'm looking forward to a couple of days' respite from the drudgery that is supply chain management (my job, don'tcha know). The temperatures have taken another nose-dive here, too, and I'm really not looking forward to going out into the -20 wind chill. But such is life.

Everyone enjoy a couple of good cups of java... :)

Oh, heck! It's about 15 minutes before noon! Better get a move on!

Oh, no it's not...plenty of time, dear, plenty of time. What pressing engagement must you have on a Sunday?

Thanks for popping in, then.

Oh, heck! It's about 15 minutes before noon! Better get a move on!

Oh, no it's not...plenty of time, dear, plenty of time. What pressing engagement must you have on a Sunday?

Thanks for popping in, then.

Your time's different to mine..! :)