The official "Good Morning" thread

Blue J

Good morning, early risers (and perhaps insomniacs, and lunching Europeans, and perhaps getting-ready-for-dinner Johnny Blaze)...

I'm really groggy today. I can barely hold my head up.

Anyone for tennis?

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 2

Good morning!

The little bit of coffee in the bottom of my cup is cold, cold, cold. Need a little warm-up. Still a good amount left in the pot, though, so :)

• Like 3

Good Morning, Folks! Woke up today, [and thankful for that!] and opened the windows and breathed in the wonderful cool air...Ya know the feeling? JOY rose in my body...HAPPINESS!!! Wish the same for all of YOU!

mBcvtEa.gif

• Like 2

Woke up YET AGAIN, Folks! And glad I did, too! Good MORNING, people! Sun is up, and that's good, yesterday was grey most of the day.

f2B1C3O.gif

First Whole day back, and it's already afternoon! chawing on some Turkey with cilantro and lime...interesting..."Can't Find My Way Home" is playing on this 2nd season CSI show.

f2B1C3O.gif

Good Morning, people! yesterday was a grey day. Today I was awakened by the SUN! YAY! Things looking UP! Got my "A Flock of Seagulls" Remixes and Rarities CD yesterday and Appreciating it today Realizing that the (Ghost) Riders In The Sky performed by Spiderbait in the movie, is on a Cruisin' Mix somewhere, and I have to find it. I MISS that SONG! Gotta start looking...MB0wxyK.jpg

OjbOXBa.jpg

Searching for, and found my 'E's that were missing, [i skipped 'em] and found 'em! Most of enya's albums, Eric Clapton's albums and my Melissa Etheridge album. All are now added and completed to my library.

OjbOXBa.jpg

A few months later, I'm glad to be awake, as always, listening to Chip Davis's Mannheim Steamroller playing his excellently arranged Christmas songs [almost all of them] and now Star Trek TOS, "Bread and Circuses" episode...Here on "Cyber Monday" more MONEY WORSHIP Bull shot...

pcG2tzV.gif

Christmas Morning, and I made "Eggies In a basket" for the first time in a WHILE today! YUM!

wQcYKyY.jpg

qZ2cAX3.gif

Christmas Morning, and I made "Eggies In a basket" for the first time in a WHILE today! YUM!

wQcYKyY.jpg

qZ2cAX3.gif

Yum. Merry Christmas!

Back Atcha, Laura! Keep on ROCKIN'!

FhBDU2u.jpgNbB8u5B.gif