treeduck

Saints sign two undrafted rookies

Posted by Mike Wilkening on July 22, 2014, 4:35 PM EDT

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwyzzwrlodbkzjfhotyyodczmjkxn2rlodhjywm1njvk-e1406061306972.jpeg?w=247

Tyrone Ezell

The Saints have added two undrafted rookies who had previous short stints with other NFL clubs, signing linebacker Marcus Thompson (ex-Dolphins) and nose tackle Tyrone Ezell (ex-Texans) on Tuesday, the club said.

A Rutgers product, Thompson (6-1, 250) recorded 5.5 sacks in 2013 and was one of the team’s defensive MVPs. The Dolphins waived him on July 1.

Ezell (6-4, 305) had a three-day stint with Houston in May. He was a 12-game starter for the University of Pittsburgh in 2013 and was a team captain.

In corresponding roster moves, the Saints waived/injured third-year outside linebacker Cheta Ozougwu and undrafted rookie nose tackle Moses McCray.

The Saints have all 90 roster spots filled.

http://i.imgur.com/SjnU3jZ.jpg

OMG,

Looks like a certain coach needs to lay off the pizza and hit the weights! :LOL:

The only weights he'll be hitting will be on plates! :joker:

Well,

He is setting a bad example. :P

OMG,

Looks like a certain coach needs to lay off the pizza and hit the weights! :LOL:

Well,

At least he can't eat that soft toy...on second thoughts... :16ton:

OMG,

Well,

Gotta have some thing for desert. :LOL:

OMG,

Well,

Gotta have some thing for desert. :LOL:

He'll probably eat that kid in front too if she doesn't get out of there before he notices her! :LOL:

• Like 1

Drew Brees wants to play until he’s 45

Posted by Josh Alper on July 25, 2014, 4:25 PM EDT

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/350x-199.jpg?w=250

No one in New Orleans is talking about a future without Drew Brees at quarterback just yet and it will be a good while before anyone starts the conversation if Brees gets his way.

Brees has seen quarterbacks like Peyton Manning and Brett Favre remain productive into their late 30s and believes that he can follow in their footsteps. In fact, Brees, who turns 36 in January, thinks he can last even longer than Favre, who turned 41 during his final season with the Vikings.

“No doubt. There’s no question,” Brees said, via Albert Breer of NFL Network. “I’m not getting ahead myself, like it’s a pipe dream, at 45. I understand the challenges that come along with that. But why not? If I can stay healthy, and I’m having fun and playing at a high level, why wouldn’t I wanna do that? The biggest challenge is physically, the maintenance, the recovery, the way you train. You gotta hope that you stay healthy, but why not?”

Odds are that Brees’ luck on the health front won’t be charmed enough for him to play another 10 years, but there’s no reason to think he can’t continue to play at a high level through the end of his current deal with the Saints. The team seems to agree, moving to add players like Jairus Byrd, Brandin Cooks and Champ Bailey this offseason in hopes of maximizing the championship window opened by having an elite quarterback that has already brought one title to town.

No one in New Orleans is talking about a future without Drew Brees at quarterback just yet and it will be a good while before anyone starts the conversation if Brees gets his way.

Brees has seen quarterbacks like Peyton Manning and Brett Favre remain productive into their late 30s and believes that he can follow in their footsteps. In fact, Brees, who turns 36 in January, thinks he can last even longer than Favre, who turned 41 during his final season with the Vikings.

“No doubt. There’s no question,” Brees said, via Albert Breer of NFL Network. “I’m not getting ahead myself, like it’s a pipe dream, at 45. I understand the challenges that come along with that. But why not? If I can stay healthy, and I’m having fun and playing at a high level, why wouldn’t I wanna do that? The biggest challenge is physically, the maintenance, the recovery, the way you train. You gotta hope that you stay healthy, but why not?”

Odds are that Brees’ luck on the health front won’t be charmed enough for him to play another 10 years, but there’s no reason to think he can’t continue to play at a high level through the end of his current deal with the Saints. The team seems to agree, moving to add players like Jairus Byrd, Brandin Cooks and Champ Bailey this offseason in hopes of maximizing the championship window opened by having an elite quarterback that has already brought one title to town.

How tall will he be by then? 5'6"?

It's ok he's gonna borrow Brady's high heels to see over the linemen! :codger:

• Like 1

Just as long as he doesn't borrow Brady's rapidly declining arm?

(Does RNB ever enter this thread?)

Who?

And his rapidly increasing persecution complex.

• Like 2

Who?

Rick N. Backer, our resident Patriot fan...

Since there's no Bucs thread...

Carl Nicks' frustrating run with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers is over.

The Buccaneers announced Friday that Nicks and the team have "mutually agreed that they will part ways."

"I'd like to thank the Buccaneers organization for working with me as I have attempted to get myself back on the football field," Nicks said in a press release distributed by the team. "However, after careful consideration, I have made the decision to step away from the game. This was by no means an easy decision, but I believe that it is what is best for me and my family as well as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers."

Nicks' career took a sudden downturn after he suffered a toe injury that led to a dangerous MRSA infection. He played in only two games last season and missed the Bucs' entire offseason program. He had been medically cleared for training camp before Friday's announcement.

Nicks signed a five-year, $47.5 million contract with the Bucs in March 2012. The deal included $31 million guaranteed.

"I know this has been a difficult time for Carl and his family, but we respect his decision and thank him for his effort in trying to get back on the football field," Buccaneers general manager Jason Licht said. "Carl is a very prideful athlete and has been an elite level guard in the league. We are all disappointed that he will not be a part of this new chapter of Buccaneers football."

It remains to be seen if Nicks' decision to "step away from the game" means retirement. If so, Nicks leaves the league at age 29.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000369082/article/carl-nicks-buccaneers-mutually-agree-to-part-ways

Since there's no Bucs thread...

Carl Nicks' frustrating run with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers is over.

The Buccaneers announced Friday that Nicks and the team have "mutually agreed that they will part ways."

"I'd like to thank the Buccaneers organization for working with me as I have attempted to get myself back on the football field," Nicks said in a press release distributed by the team. "However, after careful consideration, I have made the decision to step away from the game. This was by no means an easy decision, but I believe that it is what is best for me and my family as well as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers."

Nicks' career took a sudden downturn after he suffered a toe injury that led to a dangerous MRSA infection. He played in only two games last season and missed the Bucs' entire offseason program. He had been medically cleared for training camp before Friday's announcement.

Nicks signed a five-year, $47.5 million contract with the Bucs in March 2012. The deal included $31 million guaranteed.

"I know this has been a difficult time for Carl and his family, but we respect his decision and thank him for his effort in trying to get back on the football field," Buccaneers general manager Jason Licht said. "Carl is a very prideful athlete and has been an elite level guard in the league. We are all disappointed that he will not be a part of this new chapter of Buccaneers football."

It remains to be seen if Nicks' decision to "step away from the game" means retirement. If so, Nicks leaves the league at age 29.

http://www.nfl.com/n...ee-to-part-ways

Yeah I knew about that, I was gonna post it in here but I became like an NFL player who got paid, lazy!

It's a shame about Nicks he was was a great player for us.

Who?

No I don't think the SAINTS are on his radar really since the Pats are in the AFC, even last year when we played them I think there was minimal interest from him.

Saints look good on paper, and on the field, too

http://media.wwltv.com/images/396*264/patrickrobinson2014camp.jpg

A look at the New Orleans roster and it’s easy to come to one conclusion: the Saints look good on paper.

But after two days of practice, it’s also clear that they look pretty good on the field.

It’s hard to know just how good this team can be until the pads go on Sunday. Nevertheless, here are a couple observations from Day 2 of training camp at the Greenbrier.

First, there are plenty of Saints looking to make an impression in camp. In fact, you could say they all are.

It would, however, be more accurate to say there are plenty of players that need to make an impression during camp, and defensive back Patrick Robinson is one of them.

After a gruesome patella injury against Tampa Bay in Week 2, Robinson has fought through months of rehab to get back on the field.

“He is doing well and moving around well,” Saints head coach Sean Payton said. “I am pleased with the amount of time he’s spent, everyday there is a handful of guys that you saw, forget the offseason program, that were almost like fixtures in the building, he was one of them.”

Robinson looks to be showing no ill effects from the injury and on Saturday was the defense’s standout performer. During one stretch, he broke up consecutive passes from backup quarterback Ryan Griffin. First, leaping over 6-foot-6 wide receiver Brandon Coleman to jar the ball loose at just the right moment. Then, doing the same to pass intended for Charles Hawkins across the middle.

The offseason work has positioned Robinson, who has been splitting time on the first unit with Champ Bailey, to compete for the cornerback spot opposite Keenan Lewis.

“He scares me. That’s a guy that I feel like could have a great opportunity to go up against the number one receiver no matter what team, but also a great teammate,” Lewis said. “I watched him this offseason, had the opportunity to really work with him as well. He’s been working extremely hard to get back and I think he will be ready to go.”

Now, on the other side of the ball, well, there’s no reason to think it won’t again be among the best in the league.

As long as quarterback Drew Brees is at the helm with Payton whispering sweet nothings into his helmet’s earpiece, the Saints will be an offensive powerhouse.

With tight end Jimmy Graham back in the fold, not to mention rookie wide receiver Brandin Cooks turning heads and adding to an already potent array of weapons, the Saints should have no problem scoring points – a lot of them.

Graham had the play of the day on Saturday, catching, with one hand, a back-shoulder throw from Ryan Griffin that he proceeded to take the distance.

Sure, it was only a drill, but the emphatic goalpost dunk that followed was indicative of Graham’s state of mind. He’s out to prove he’s worthy of his new contract that made him the game’s highest paid tight end. Moreover, he no doubt wants to silent his critics who say teams have figured out how to stop him.

But Saints head coach Sean Payton doesn’t give this criticism much credence and addressed two instances when teams had success against Graham.

“New England put one of their bigger, best, defensive backs on him, credit Bill (Belichick), Aqib (Talib) is bigger than their safeties and so he was able to play effectively and then halfway through that game, Jimmy was injured and I think he went through a stretch where he was battling an injury,” Payton said. “Each week it varies what teams are doing. I would say we see different plans to handle him.

“Obviously, when you sit in on a meeting Tuesday night and you are beginning to defend a player like him, you are going to account for him and have some thoughts when you are in base and some thoughts when you are in nickel and red zone. Some of them are similar. What we saw Aqib do, we saw that happen with (Tony) Gonzalez as well in Atlanta. In Seattle, it was a different scheme.”

Teams are no doubt going to key on Graham and shift coverage his way. But that’s where Cooks come in and why it was so important to add a receiver who can stretch the field and put pressure on defenses.

Cooks “can turn a five-yard hitch route into a 50-yard touchdown,” Saints wide receiver coach Henry Ellard said. “I think when Brandon is on the field they have to be aware of him that’s for sure, if not we’re going to take advantage of some situations.”

Cooks and Graham are but just two pieces of the puzzle, pieces that so far fit together quite nicely.

Who?

No I don't think the SAINTS are on his radar really since the Pats are in the AFC, even last year when we played them I think there was minimal interest from him.

Yeah, I would have been too embarrassed to post anything after that game if I was him, too. Brady's 1 for 3 on game winning drives in that game was furtherproof of his decline, and winning in the manner they did was quite embarrassing, certainly nothing to talk trash about.

Who?

Yeah, I would have been too embarrassed to post anything after that game if I was him, too. Brady's 1 for 3 on game winning drives in that game was furtherproof of his decline, and winning in the manner they did was quite embarrassing, certainly nothing to talk trash about.

We had that one won, all we needed were a couple of first downs, same with the Panthers game. I dunno what happened there.

Saints receiver Cooks drawing rave reviews in training camp

http://i.imgur.com/uAMLp1Q.jpg

WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W. Va. -- Rookie receiver Brandin Cooks represents #SmallNation.

Consider Cooks the Saints antithesis to Bigger is Better, the deviation to the American SUV craze. The latest NFL example of good things coming in 5-feet, 10-inch packages.

"I don't say this with any bias... we prefer bigger players," Saints coach Sean Payton said.

"If the player is shorter, then there has to be something that he does exceptionally different and well and that is run or get in and out of his cuts."

Sounds like Cooks.

Sure, his measurables don't scare a women's roller derby team. Then you watch him run around the practice field this week at The Greenbrier Resort for Saints training camp, slowing down mid-route to adjust to an underthrown pass, leaping high for it. He grabs it and then, you understand.

That was enough to earn the attention of All-Pro tight end Jimmy Graham, who missed offseason workouts because of his contract dispute. Last week marked his first practice interaction with Cooks, who was the 2013 Biletnikoff Award winner (the best receiver in the NCAA) at Oregon State.

"I saw No. 10 over there jump up and snatch the ball over somebody's head," Graham recalled earlier this week. "I said, 'Who is that?' and everybody said, 'That's our first-round draft pick.'

"There's a reason."

It's OK to worry, Atlanta.

"We're special," Cooks, smiling, said of his similar-sized peers.

He can do what the big guys do.

And more.

Watch out Carolina secondary.

"Obviously, you like your big guys," said Cooks, still smiling. "But some special things come with smaller guys that bigger guys can't do."

Like turn a small crease in a defense into a touchdown liability. Catch whatever is within his radius, a personal goal. And catch with his hands. Soak up as much information as he can from eight-time Pro Bowler quarterback Drew Brees.

"I'm keeping him youthful," Cooks said, "and he's giving me the knowledge."

Tampa Bay: Well, you get the point.

It's just what the Saints need. Another speedy option for the league's second-ranked passing offense in 2013. A teammate that can help second-year receiver Kenny Stills spread the field with his 4.33 speed in the 40-yard dash, while also helping tight end Jimmy Graham and veteran receivers Marques Colston and Robert Meachem find openings underneath coverages.

A young playmaker that can add some spice to the Saints return game -- he's getting looks at kick returner and punt returner. A speedy and shifty replacement for running back Darren Sproles, who was traded during the offseason to Philadelphia.

"Here is a guy that obviously is extremely talented but more so than that, very intelligent in that you get this feeling that he wants to be great," Brees said. "He loves football. He wants to learn. He's a sponge. Every time he comes up to me, he is just eyes wide, feed me, feed me information. And then he absorbs it very quickly and he is able to go out there and apply it."

Rookie receivers generally start slow in the NFL, yet Cooks, who missed all Saints offseason activities excluding rookie minicamp because of his college coursework, tried to rectify the missed time by spending several days training with Brees in San Diego.

"It's early," said Saints cornerback Champ Bailey, a 12-time Pro Bowler. He wanted to temper his enthusiasm for the rookie who has impressed him during the first week of training camp.

"His mindset and his talent alone; that makes me feel real optimistic about his future," Bailey said. "That guy is going to be good."

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-3dcbe9e92a051afe.JPG

On the play of the day, New Orleans Saints defensive back Pierre Warren (42) intercepts a ball intended for wide receiver Brandon Coleman (16) during Saints training camp at the Greenbrier resort in West Virginia on Monday, July 28, 2014

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-c64b77c66b249a96.JPG

New Orleans Saints wide receiver Nick Toon (88) makes a catch as cornerback Patrick Robinson (21) defends during Saints training camp.

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-56e721cfe5a548ec.JPG

New Orleans Saints tight end Benjamin Watson (82) makes a catch in front of defensive back Trevin Wade (30)

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-91a24019f9628a0c.JPG

New Orleans Saints running back Khiry Robinson (29) plows through the line during Saints training camp at the Greenbrier resort in West Virginia on Monday

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-d7b17d362d70b63b.JPG

New Orleans Saints wide receiver Andy Tanner (14) tries to make a one-handed catch.

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-1e2398a3583666ba.JPG

New Orleans Saints center Matt Armstrong (61) and the offensive line during Saints training camp

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-37d558d428acdad5.JPG

New Orleans Saints running back Khiry Robinson (29) in action.

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-43054ba87725102b.JPG

New Orleans Saints wide receiver Brandin Cooks (10) makes the defense miss on a punt return

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-d3d7e85ca5e4d54e.JPG

New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton praises defensive back Brian Dixon (44) during Saints training camp

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-eb7a08ed1968e77f.JPG

New Orleans Saints tight end Jimmy Graham (80) makes a catch in front of cornerback Keenan Lewis (28)

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-c04103212225e9a6.JPG

New Orleans Saints wide receiver Nick Toon (88) makes a catch

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-02ca7a6f8dabbc33.JPG

New Orleans Saints center Jonathan Goodwin (51)

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-d0b1c1e483db0def.JPG

New Orleans Saints linebacker Kyle Knox (58) vaults running back Travaris Cadet (39) as he makes a catch

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-e684162866a6977b.JPG

New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees (9) looks to throw during Saints training camp at the Greenbrier resort in West Virginia on Monday

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-3988e35d11d7cfbe.JPG

New Orleans Saints cornerback Keenan Lewis (28) scoops up a loose ball

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-f31096c8e51aa435.JPG

New Orleans Saints running back Pierre Thomas (23) muscles past cornerback Patrick Robinson (21)

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-d1fd6779a53293f6.JPG

New Orleans Saints wide receivers Kenny Stills (84) and Robert Meachem (17) are sidelined

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-0cfc32b4548ff043.JPG

Defensive coordinator Rob Ryan and offensive coordinator Pete Carmichael share a laugh

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-8e51e273a24d0afa.JPG

New Orleans Saints outside linebacker Junior Galette (93) and offensive tackle Terron Armstead (72) battle as the Saints get physical in the trenches

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-0fd3ad90e29d4ab7.JPG

New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton plays defense against tight end Jimmy Graham (80)

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-575c5694603f3215.JPG

New Orleans Saints wide receiver Marques Colston (12) plows through a training device

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-9fee4e21a1ee6bcd.JPG

New Orleans Saints wide receiver Brandin Cooks (10) catches a bomb

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-755da73f8381098f.JPG

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-767054f78a07236d.JPG

• Like 1

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-3dcbe9e92a051afe.JPG

On the play of the day, New Orleans Saints defensive back Pierre Warren (42) intercepts a ball intended for wide receiver Brandon Coleman (16) during Saints training camp at the Greenbrier resort in West Virginia on Monday, July 28, 2014

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-c64b77c66b249a96.JPG

New Orleans Saints wide receiver Nick Toon (88) makes a catch as cornerback Patrick Robinson (21) defends during Saints training camp.

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-56e721cfe5a548ec.JPG

New Orleans Saints tight end Benjamin Watson (82) makes a catch in front of defensive back Trevin Wade (30)

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-91a24019f9628a0c.JPG

New Orleans Saints running back Khiry Robinson (29) plows through the line during Saints training camp at the Greenbrier resort in West Virginia on Monday

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-d7b17d362d70b63b.JPG

New Orleans Saints wide receiver Andy Tanner (14) tries to make a one-handed catch.

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-1e2398a3583666ba.JPG

New Orleans Saints center Matt Armstrong (61) and the offensive line during Saints training camp

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-37d558d428acdad5.JPG

New Orleans Saints running back Khiry Robinson (29) in action.

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-43054ba87725102b.JPG

New Orleans Saints wide receiver Brandin Cooks (10) makes the defense miss on a punt return

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-d3d7e85ca5e4d54e.JPG

New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton praises defensive back Brian Dixon (44) during Saints training camp

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-eb7a08ed1968e77f.JPG

New Orleans Saints tight end Jimmy Graham (80) makes a catch in front of cornerback Keenan Lewis (28)

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-c04103212225e9a6.JPG

New Orleans Saints wide receiver Nick Toon (88) makes a catch

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-02ca7a6f8dabbc33.JPG

New Orleans Saints center Jonathan Goodwin (51)

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-d0b1c1e483db0def.JPG

New Orleans Saints linebacker Kyle Knox (58) vaults running back Travaris Cadet (39) as he makes a catch

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-e684162866a6977b.JPG

New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees (9) looks to throw during Saints training camp at the Greenbrier resort in West Virginia on Monday

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-3988e35d11d7cfbe.JPG

New Orleans Saints cornerback Keenan Lewis (28) scoops up a loose ball

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-f31096c8e51aa435.JPG

New Orleans Saints running back Pierre Thomas (23) muscles past cornerback Patrick Robinson (21)

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-d1fd6779a53293f6.JPG

New Orleans Saints wide receivers Kenny Stills (84) and Robert Meachem (17) are sidelined

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-0cfc32b4548ff043.JPG

Defensive coordinator Rob Ryan and offensive coordinator Pete Carmichael share a laugh

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-8e51e273a24d0afa.JPG

New Orleans Saints outside linebacker Junior Galette (93) and offensive tackle Terron Armstead (72) battle as the Saints get physical in the trenches

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-0fd3ad90e29d4ab7.JPG

New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton plays defense against tight end Jimmy Graham (80)

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-575c5694603f3215.JPG

New Orleans Saints wide receiver Marques Colston (12) plows through a training device

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-9fee4e21a1ee6bcd.JPG

New Orleans Saints wide receiver Brandin Cooks (10) catches a bomb

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-755da73f8381098f.JPG

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/pgmain/img/tpphotos/photo/2014/07/28/-767054f78a07236d.JPG

Nice pics.!

But that one of Ryan is disgusting. :laughing guy: