ucsteve667

thats what my band King Dead plays, heres our latest video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMRLo0lGAnA

and our latest live set

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEND_p7lPA4

• Like 2

Sweet! So which dude are you?

thanks, drums

Good lord... :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: ...

Y'know, I've always wanted to play in a band that's into this kind of stuff. I keep meeting Folkies. Part of living in a hippie town, I guess. This totally reminds me of cruising Youtube a few years back for early metal stuff. If someone told me your band was an obscurity from 1971 I'd buy it. Effing awesome. How many old bands do you know about? Gonna go hook up my distortion pedal to my Fender Jazz now... :haz:

Good lord... :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: ...

Y'know, I've always wanted to play in a band that's into this kind of stuff. I keep meeting Folkies. Part of living in a hippie town, I guess. This totally reminds me of cruising Youtube a few years back for early metal stuff. If someone told me your band was an obscurity from 1971 I'd buy it. Effing awesome. How many old bands do you know about? Gonna go hook up my distortion pedal to my Fender Jazz now... :haz:

thanks fer the kind words and all. To be honest I kinda flirt with the stoner stuff and really dont know much doomy stuff. Im an old Sabbath kinda guy and stuff. My band mates know much more about it. I joined them over last summer and all this stuff was written already. Real fun groove stuff to play for me so Im pretty happy. I do like Atomic Bitchwax a lot. they were on my show too. The 20 min piece they do on the episode below must be seen and heard to be believed. It starts at around the 20 min mark or so. Huge Clutch fan saw them last night actually.

Big Clutch fan here too. Saw them many times going back to the Birch Hill Night Club in Slayerville NJ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaMtqAJQ6Gw

heh those are my photos on that C! record(Live at Flint). I did many many nights at the Birch Hill.

Edited by ucsteve667
  • Like 1

I totally dig Kyuss too... do you guys have a hard copy of your music available? Or some way for me to connect? Love the stuff, even played for my wife and she totally loved it..."why doesn't your band sound like that?"... I'd listen to to this in my El Camino.

we are set to record our 1st record next weekend, until then we just have the stuff up on the youtbe page. This is our full set from last year.

Edited by ucsteve667

I totally dig Kyuss too... do you guys have a hard copy of your music available? Or some way for me to connect? Love the stuff, even played for my wife and she totally loved it..."why doesn't your band sound like that?"... I'd listen to to this in my El Camino.

You can find Kyuss on iTunes and on amazon.com in all formats.

he asked for a copy of YOUR music lol

• Like 1

he asked for a copy of YOUR music lol

:LOL: ...Yeah. I think I already have every available Kyuss recording.

• Like 1