Notre Dame Football

nappy2112

Here ya go Laugh ...I know you're dying too see this.

I might have to do the Shamrock game in Indy next year.

University of Notre Dame Football Schedules

Aug. 30 RICE

Sept. 6 MICHIGAN (night)

Sept. 13 * Purdue at Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Ind. (night)

Sept. 27 at Syracuse (MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, N.J.)

Oct. 4 STANFORD

Oct. 11 NORTH CAROLINA

Oct. 18 at Florida State

Nov. 1 vs. Navy (FedEx Field, Landover, Md.)

Nov. 8 at Arizona State

Nov. 15 NORTHWESTERN

Nov. 22 LOUISVILLE

Nov. 29 at USC

* Shamrock Series game

Sept. 5 TEXAS

Sept. 12 at Virginia

Sept. 19 GEORGIA TECH

Sept. 26 MASSACHUSETTS

Oct. 3 at Clemson

Oct. 10 NAVY

Oct. 17 USC

Oct. 31 at Temple (Lincoln Financial Services Field)

Nov. 7 at Pittsburgh

Nov. 14 WAKE FOREST

Nov. 21 * Boston College at Fenway Park, Boston, Mass. (night)

Nov. 28 at Stanford

* Shamrock Series game

2016 Sept. 3 at Texas

Sept. 10 NEVADA

Sept. 17 MICHIGAN STATE

Sept. 24 DUKE

Oct. 1 at Syracuse (MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, N.J.)

Oct. 8 at North Carolina State

Oct. 15 STANFORD

Oct. 29 MIAMI

Nov. 5 vs. Navy (site TBD)

Nov. 12 * Army at Alamodome, San Antonio, Texas (night)

Nov. 19 VIRGINIA TECH

Nov. 26 at USC

* Shamrock Series game

• Like 3

Sad to see that Purdue is off the schedule but at least the rivalry with Navy lives on.

Yeah the only every year opponents (with having to play ACC schools) are USC, Navy and Stanford , I thought they would pick Purdue over Stanford. USC is their biggest rival and Navy is the longest running rival.

Sad to see that Purdue is off the schedule but at least the rivalry with Navy lives on.

Yeah the only every year opponents (with having to play ACC schools) are USC, Navy and Stanford , I thought they would pick Purdue over Stanford. USC is their biggest rival and Navy is the longest running rival.

Maybe they caught wind that Purdue is moving down to the FCS.

Not sure they could win it but they'd be in the playoffs some of the time.

• Like 1

Sept. 10 NEVADA

A repeat of this classic matchup! As I recall, last time Notre Dame barely pulled off a win against a formidable, offense-oriented Nevada team. Can't wait for the sequel!

never was an ND fan, but one of my players just finished there and is now training for the draft.

#66 Chris Watt, great kid hoping he goes in the 2nd round.

Since he is done, prob wont be paying too much attention anymore.

Only thing better than beating Michigan 31-0 , is that these came in the mail last week .

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn232/nappy2112/10609285_334779960023690_2057773194_n_zps87786366.jpg

Shouldn't they be playing D-I teams? $80 to see one quarter of interesting football...pretty sad. The point spread should be about 40.

Only thing better than beating Michigan 31-0 , is that these came in the mail last week .

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn232/nappy2112/10609285_334779960023690_2057773194_n_zps87786366.jpg

Shouldn't they be playing D-I teams? $80 to see one quarter of interesting football...pretty sad. The point spread should be about 40.

Florida State beat all mighty Citadel yesterday and Alabama beat that perennial power house Florida Atlantic team. What is your point?

Florida State beat all mighty Citadel yesterday and Alabama beat that perennial power house Florida Atlantic team. What is your point?

Usually a tough game , but we will see.

That Purdue (supposedly a major conference team) sucks. They just got dominated by a MAC team.

See, I think the major conferences should pair up with a minor conference in which the worst 2 teams from the major conference go down to the minor conference, every year, and the best 2 teams from the minor conference move up to the major conference:

Pac12-Mountain West

SEC-Sun Belt

ACC-American Athletic

Big12-Conference USA

B1G-MAC

Example: Louisiana-Monroe and Arkansas State are the top 2 teams in the Sun Belt this year and Vanderbilt and Arkansas are the worst 2 teams in the SEC.

NEXT year, Arkansas and Vanderbilt are in the Sun-Belt.

YES!

• Like 1

See, I think the major conferences should pair up with a minor conference in which the worst 2 teams from the major conference go down to the minor conference, every year, and the best 2 teams from the minor conference move up to the major conference:

Pac12-Mountain West

SEC-Sun Belt

ACC-American Athletic

Big12-Conference USA

B1G-MAC

Example: Louisiana-Monroe and Arkansas State are the top 2 teams in the Sun Belt this year and Vanderbilt and Arkansas are the worst 2 teams in the SEC.

YES!

Indiana might win the MAC every now and then.

Pac12-Mountain West

SEC-Sun Belt

ACC-American Athletic

Big12-Conference USA

B1G-MAC

YES!

Indiana might win the MAC every now and then.

Northern Illinois or Central Michigan would play well in the B1G.

I am no fan of ND, but I will say: thank you for that 31-0 shutout of Michigan in your final game against them for the forseeable future. That was funny.

Oh, and it brought their NCAA record of not-being-shut-out streak to an end, which needed to be done.

Thank you for that as well.

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert
  • Like 1

After a first half struggle the Irish prevailed over P.U. 30-14 . their running game needs work.

Had a great time with my youngest and we'll be returning to Lucas Oil as the visitors next month.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn232/nappy2112/10494714_726053034108760_6598987237723128388_n_zpsa60bea39.jpg

Edited by nappy2112

Does this guy play for them?

http://www.thehunchblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/q-cut-3-q.png

Probably a lineman ...can't tell without the helmet.

I think he's a back of some sort. Offensive or defensive? Not sure.
  • Like 2

Does this guy play for them?

http://www.thehunchblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/q-cut-3-q.png

Probably a lineman ...can't tell without the helmet.

I think he's a back of some sort. Offensive or defensive? Not sure.

It could be Charlie Weis , I haven't seen him since he left.

• Like 2