16 - Best Song From Test For Echo

RushRevisited

What do you think is the best song from this album?  

1032 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the best song from this album?

• Test For Echo
    • Driven
    • Half the World
    • The Color of Right
    • Time and Motion
    • Totem
    • Dog Years
    • Virtuality
    • Resist
    • Limbo
    • Carve Away the Stone

It was hard to choose between Test For Echo and Driven, let's go with <b>*Driven*</b>

I'm going to change that after listening to this album repeatidly last year I'm going back to TFE. love that song now.

Everybody who voted for Dog Years must think they're very funny. It hardly qualifies as musical.

Great, great, highly underrated album. Highlights include Test For Echo, Driven, Time And Motion, Resist, and Limbo, though The Color Of Right, holds a special place in my heart just lyrically. I'll vote for Time And Motion.

For, and to me, I chose "Resist". The songs "Carve Away the Stone", and "Half the World" are close in second, and third from "Test For Echo".

Edited by Derek19

Great, great, highly underrated album. Highlights include Test For Echo, Driven, Time And Motion, Resist, and Limbo, though The Color Of Right, holds a special place in my heart just lyrically. I'll vote for Time And Motion.

T&M is a great song!

11. Dog Years

10. Virtuality

9. The Color Of Right

8. Limbo

7. Time And Motion

6. Half The World

5. Carve Away The Stone

4. Totem

3. Driven

2. Resist

1. Test For Echo

Objectively it would probably be Driven, but when I first listened to the album Virtuality was the one that stuck in my head and left an impression. It's a guilty pleasure song for me. Sure, people often mock it for the lyrics, but I love it nonetheless.
  • Like 1

Objectively it would probably be Driven, but when I first listened to the album Virtuality was the one that stuck in my head and left an impression. It's a guilty pleasure song for me. Sure, people often mock it for the lyrics, but I love it nonetheless.

:goodone:

also welcome to the forum NetBoy2112

• Like 1

:goodone:

also welcome to the forum NetBoy2112

Thank you!!!