Official 2014 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

God I wish Tiger was here this week. What a turrible tournament. Couldn't watch 5 minutes of it. Seriously.

I understand completely.......

God I wish Tiger was here this week. What a turrible tournament. Couldn't watch 5 minutes of it. Seriously.

I understand completely.......

Get well Tiger. He's scheduled to play in his own tournament in December. In the mean time, I hear Tiger and Rory will be on Jimmy Fallon (possibly tonight). - maybe that can tie you over.

The PGA playoffs and the Ryder Cup are still to be played, so hopefully that is interesting golf.

BTW, the LPGA Canadian Open comes to London Ont this week (10 minutes from my house), so I'll check out at least some of that.

Edited by RushCanuck

Bubba WATSON* 6,930.038 Rickie FOWLER* 6,733.253 Jim FURYK* 6,707.694 Jimmy WALKER* 6,111.405 Phil MICKELSON* 5,510.338 Matt KUCHAR* 5,114.665 Jordan SPIETH* 4,835.827 Patrick REED* 3,650.227 Zach JOHNSON*

Ryder Cup standings.

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Bubba WATSON* 6,930.038 Rickie FOWLER* 6,733.253 Jim FURYK* 6,707.694 Jimmy WALKER* 6,111.405 Phil MICKELSON* 5,510.338 Matt KUCHAR* 5,114.665 Jordan SPIETH* 4,835.827 Patrick REED* 3,650.227 Zach JOHNSON*

Ryder Cup standings.

I'm so glad they calculate these to one thousandth of a point.

Ryder Cup standings.

I'm so glad they calculate these to one thousandth of a point.

Short-sighted, in my opinion. what if there's a tie?
  • Like 1

I had a great time today at the LPGA event (Canadian Open) which is being held this week in the city that I live in. I saw many of my favorites up close. If I only had a small percent of the game these ladies have, I'd be happy. . The weather was great and I walked for miles so I should sleep like a baby tonight. :) Edited by RushCanuck
  • Like 2

I had a great time today at the LPGA event (Canadian Open) which is being held this week in the city that I live in. I saw many of my favorites up close. If I only had a small percent of the game these ladies have, I'd be happy. LOL, in the evening news, I caught a quick shot of myself when I was sitting in the stands on the 18th hole. The weather was great and I walked for miles so I should sleep like a baby tonight. :)

Any chance we can see that quick shot of you?.... :)

I had a great time today at the LPGA event (Canadian Open) which is being held this week in the city that I live in. I saw many of my favorites up close. If I only had a small percent of the game these ladies have, I'd be happy. LOL, in the evening news, I caught a quick shot of myself when I was sitting in the stands on the 18th hole. The weather was great and I walked for miles so I should sleep like a baby tonight. :)

I had to edit my original post to retract my comment about being on tv... Both my husband and I thought I was on when we saw the new live, but I just reviewed the news and it wasn't me... Sorry about that.

I had to edit my original post to retract my comment about being on tv... Both my husband and I thought I was on when we saw the new live, but I just reviewed the news and it wasn't me... Sorry about that.

Another lovely lady perhaps...... :)

I'm cheering for Jason Day!! :dweez: :cheerleader:

I probably would be too but alas I am at my brothers again in Fla. and he has no television.... :rage:

Getting to play Valhalla this week. Can't wait to get my ass kicked.

Bet its harder than it looked on tv....

One of my favorites, Jason Day, is in contention again this week! :dweez: :cheerleader:

Thats your boy. That thumb must be pretty well healed it seems. I haven't paid much attention to be honest. I did look at the leaderboard a little while ago just for kicks....