My brothers' book!!!!

hobo73

January 14th, my brother Justin Hamelin is FINALLY having his book released!

The Darkest Corner is a collection of horror shorts and will be available in paperback and as an ebook.

He's been getting it all together for over a year now and I'm very proud of him! It is published by Ambrosia Arts & artwork is done by his good friend- and utterly fantastic artist- Kevin Spencer.

I am practically yelling it from the rooftops!!! I don't just say this as an extremely proud little sister, but he is a wonderful author and I'm so thrilled his dream is coming true.

• Like 11

he has literally been staying up night after night, writing, editing, emailing, calling. Once the wheels started turning he didn't stop until the project was complete :)

SO proud lol

• Like 1

Super news Hobo. I know for myself I swell with pride when one of my siblings accomplishes or does something cool..... Kudos to your bro.......... :cheers:
  • Like 1

woot! this saturday Lucy and I are going to his first book promo-thingy LOL

Downtown, there's an annual "ArtWauk" and he's featured at one of the shops. He'll be talking about and reading from his book. Can't wait! =D

• Like 1

The book is now on paperback on amazon.com :)

Tonight was his book release party and, unfortunately, I could not make it (SUPER bummed about it)- but the pictures/reviews on his facebook page proved it was a smashing success. A big turnout, many copies sold/signed and huge raffles :)

So proud of him!!

If you guys wanna hear what makes him tick, you can catch my brother Wednesday, February 19th being interviewed on the Phantom Zone Radio Show 5pm p./7pm c./8pm.

(If you google his name, his first appearance on the show will appear on the first page of results.)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-phantom-zone-radio-show/2014/02/20/justin-hamelin-the-darkest-corner