AirBorn - Progressive/fusion new release

PrismEye

Hey folks and fellow fans of Rush,

My band AirBorn is gearing up to release our new single, "Mudpond" with it's b-side "Semi-Sweden." Our music is most certainly influenced by Rush, and you may remember our release in late 2012, an instrumental space concept album, The Day the Sun Revolved Around the Earth.

You'll hear other influences as well - Camel, Dixie Dregs, Steely Dan, Opeth (think Heritage), Return to Forever, etc. I'd appreciate it if you'd give it a listen and check it all out.

You can listen here: http://airborn.bandcamp.com/album/mudpond-semi-sweden.

Thanks!

PE

• Like 1

This thread was moved because it belongs in Music of the Spheres (non Rush music) rather than Making Modern Music which is for gear and technique discussion. Yes, there is original music posted there but that is more for critique/feedback and example rather than promotion. Promotion is allowed for long time members of high standing. 33 posts doesn't quite get you there. :)

That is all...

AirBorn...no offense but your band name when spoken is a bit awkward, as Australian band Airbourne are a fairly big deal in the mainstream hard rock world...jus' saying.

However, if the world can cope with two very different Nirvana's, we can sure cope with this! Will check you out soon!

This thread was moved because it belongs in Music of the Spheres (non Rush music) rather than Making Modern Music which is for gear and technique discussion. Yes, there is original music posted there but that is more for critique/feedback and example rather than promotion. Promotion is allowed for long time members of high standing. 33 posts doesn't quite get you there. :)

That is all...

Hi moderator,

Thanks for the information and the move. I'll admit that it's been quite awhile since I've posted here (certainly not since the site update), so please forgive my ignorance :)

And, this being the 34th post, I'm one step closer, ha!

Thanks again.