Interesting article for all women

crimsonfrippy

All of that translates to males as well. Reading that, there may be differences in the approach but the end result is sort of the same. When you are fit, you just feel better about everything in general. Your beach body, the fit of your clothes, that climb up the staircase etc. I know for me, I am just a happier person in general because of it. Nice post BTW :)
  • Like 1

All of that translates to males as well. Reading that, there may be differences in the approach but the end result is sort of the same. When you are fit, you just feel better about everything in general. Your beach body, the fit of your clothes, that climb up the staircase etc. I know for me, I am just a happier person in general because of it. Nice post BTW :)

Thanks, Narpet!

I've been a little bummed because I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and for the first time was told to lose weight. It was just a crappy year with my father passing away and I haven't taken care of myself like I should. This is the first article that actually made me not feel bad, made me feel good. Put it in a better perspective than "oh, just lose weight to fit into a nice dress".

Thanks, Narpet!

I've been a little bummed because I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and for the first time was told to lose weight. It was just a crappy year with my father passing away and I haven't taken care of myself like I should. This is the first article that actually made me not feel bad, made me feel good. Put it in a better perspective than "oh, just lose weight to fit into a nice dress".

Get fit my dear for you and no one else. You will feel better and those around you will take note. I am currently getting the fittest I have even been and my wife is not. I have intentionally not encouraged her to do so during this time because she must want it for herself and not for any other reason. Me included..... :rose: . You can do it, but only for the right reasons :)

Thanks, Narpet!

Get fit my dear for you and no one else. You will feel better and those around you will take note. I am currently getting the fittest I have even been and my wife is not. I have intentionally not encouraged her to do so during this time because she must want it for herself and not for any other reason. Me included..... :rose: . You can do it, but only for the right reasons :)

Well my husband and I have both been told by our doctor to do so. At least I have a get fit partner.

Thanks for the encouraging words!

:hug2:

• Like 1