What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

Watching some guy looking intently at his cell while riding his bicycle...then he loses control and rides off the street and into a wet rice field. This is the second time I've seen this. And if it happens again I hope I'm there to laugh again!

Stop looking at the phone fool ! :LOL:

:blaze:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 3

As the caretaker of now 5 feline's and one of them a baby I can tell you with certainty that this is absolutely true. I now have five different kinds and brands of hard food for these lovely animals and 3 different kinds of treats. Picky, picky, picky :LOL: Our little sweet been gone almost 5 years now little Lhasa Apso Gordie would eat anything you dropped in front of her. We used to joke that if we dropped sh*t in front of her she would eat it so fast and wouldn't even realize what she had eaten. She was the best... :rose:

10518698_10152547182941840_4820555709060510481_n.jpg?oh=c9e1d334e41e807361447d8705cf0a6c&oe=5645E75A

Edited by Narps
  • Like 6

As the caretaker of now 5 feline's and one of them a baby I can tell you with certainty that this is absolutely true. I now have five different kinds and brands of hard food for these lovely animals and 3 different kinds of treats. Picky, picky, picky :LOL: Our little sweet been gone almost 5 years now little Lhasa Apso Gordie would eat anything you dropped in front of her. We used to joke that if we dropped sh*t in front of her she would eat it so fast and wouldn't even realize what she had eaten. She was the best... :rose:

10518698_10152547182941840_4820555709060510481_n.jpg?oh=c9e1d334e41e807361447d8705cf0a6c&oe=5645E75A

:LOL:

• Like 1

Always on the lookout for the cell phone zombies...you know the type.

Today: Female cell phone zombie walking and unknowingly aggressively swings her parasol matching her gait...male cell phone zombie walking faster than the rest, walks RIGHT into the spot he shouldn't and skewers his nutsack into the fem zombie's parasol. Ohhhh!!!! The pain! The laughter!

• Like 4

I did a loud fart today at work. No one was around as i work 3rd shift. I laughed my arse off.

That'd be even more awesome if there were a hidden camera and some manager type heard the fart and you laughing maniacally by yourself, and all recorded at 3am! :LOL: