What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

Posted this yesterday but I think it belongs here...Just saw this commercial a few days ago. It is so hillarious I looked it up on YouTube and there are a couple sequels. Mark Hamill and Patrick Stewart, just what I needed right now.. :laughing guy: :LOLsign: :clap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbFqRNyzNXw

Having fun trolling political telemarkers especially from the dark side.

One guy was texting me for 5 minutes today and asked if they could drop off a yard sign.

Sure! ...and I gave him the address of the county park down the road. :rfl:

I can't believe how stupid they think people are that would answer their random link on a text message. Wait a minute...those stupid people is how some people got elected. It all makes sense now. I love the whiff of desperation when they ask for donations or support.

Edited by HemiBeers

I saw a thread on the debate which I'm not watching. The only way I'd watch is if MST3K or Rifftrax did it live. Anyhoo, regarding the subject, I busted a gut when someone on a live thread on some message board I lurk on said he sounds like Danny DeVito after he got castrated. :LOL: Edited by invisible airwave

Today's planned visit by the president in my town (at the airport) has been cancelled.

It seems that the property's tenant was in violation of the lease agreement (NO political rallies), so the visit was cancelled.

:laughing guy: :laughing guy:

• Like 1

Today's planned visit by the president in my town (at the airport) has been cancelled.

It seems that the property's tenant was in violation of the lease agreement (NO political rallies), so the visit was cancelled.

:laughing guy:

Can’t go wrong with that

My cousin's daughter just moved to Sheboygan a couple of years ago with her new husband. Yeah, Darwin and science slammed the brakes. :laughing guy:

1TCC.gif

Edited by invisible airwave

Last Night: Bill Burr's monologue on Saturday Night Live was GREAT!! Unmitigated satire and sarcasm!

But the funniest thing about it is the ignorant and indignant outrage by people who simply don't get it!! :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

I'd normally put this in Facepalm but I can't help but laugh at them trying to outdo that Trapt broflake in terms of Darwinism selfishness and stupidity. Their music is crappy soccer mom core anyways especially their nauseatingly bad cover of Gone Away by The Offspring. If I want to listen to opposing politics, I'll stick with music that doesn't completely suck like Megadeth (when they're good), Pantera, Johnny Ramone and classic Smashing Pumpkins regarding Billy "I haven't voted since 1992 so I should shut up anyways" Corgan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOkkWIOkWl8

Edited by invisible airwave