What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

Who's Joey Tribbiani?

You mean a slickster dude who thinks he's the cat's meow? I used to know a few in my day. The type that the biggest love affair they had was with their mirror.

The guy on Friends who hits on EVERYONE.
  • Like 2

Comedian Bill Burr. I've been watching a plethora of YouTube videos of his act.

This guy makes me laugh HARD. :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

• Like 1

Good thing I have a sense of humor.

I'm in bad shape. So I called the prayer line down at the Cathedral to be put on their list of those who are in need of prayer. Well...

"We're sorry. The number you have reached has been disconnected or is no longer in service...."

:laughing guy:

:huh:

Oh well......

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

I'm in bad shape. So I called the prayer line down at the Cathedral to be put on their list of those who are in need of prayer. Well...

"We're sorry. The number you have reached has been disconnected or is no longer in service...."

Oh well......

Oh no! That seems unfortunate. Although maybe they have it on their website now? I'm serious. Our church changed to putting a place on their website that says "Click here for prayer requests" and you write down your concern and somehow they forward it to the prayer chain people. I'm of the age where something that seems like it's out of an old Mad magazine or Dilbert cartoon but I guess it is helpful to people that would rather click than call the office.

• Like 1

Oh well......

I don't mean to laugh, but that is pretty funny.

"Your call is very important to us. All of our prayer counselor are busy with other patrons . Your wait time is approximately 27 minutes."

On a serious note, I promise to be praying for you.

• Like 1

Oh well......

"Your call is very important to us. All of our prayer counselor are busy with other patrons . Your wait time is approximately 27 minutes."

Yes, it's funny, but if I were a person who didn't have a sense of humor, something like that could be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Oh well......

Yes, it's funny, but if I were a person who didn't have a sense of humor, something like that could be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

And I meant to say I hope things get better for you! I'll have you in my prayers, too.

• Like 1

Oh well......

Sad, but true.

Did you see the one on population control?

Don't you realize that after having your third loser kid, you don't have the DNA to make somebody special?! What are you doin'?! :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

• Like 1

Did you see the one on population control?

Don't you realize that after having your third loser kid, you don't have the DNA to make somebody special?! What are you doin'?! :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Him on getting the population down to about 30 thousand. We can all drive around in tanks throwing toxic waste out. You can shoot a bald eagle in the head. We've got plenty of them! Plenty of them!!!

Last Christmas season they did the same thing.

We have folks who follow FedEx, UPS and USPS around. When a package is left on your front porch, they proceed to steal it.

One young lady who had her package stolen off of her front porch this past week was quite irate. So she packed up a little surprise package and left it on her front porch. At about 4 AM, her security camera showed a man taking the box off her porch.

When he opens it, he will find used diapers.

Edited by Lorraine

We have folks who follow FedEx, UPS and USPS around. When a package is left on your front porch, they proceed to steal it.

One young lady who had her package stolen off of her front porch this past week was quite irate. So she packed up a little surprise package and left it on her front porch. At about 4 AM, her security camera showed a man taking the box off her porch.

That, and she should turn her survailence camera footage over to the Police. lol

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

That, and she should turn her survailence camera footage over to the Police. lol

The police will do nothing.

MAN, Lorraine, Portland really SUCKS as a place to live eh? What do you pay TAXES for?

Ua1Nq6k.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

Been spending the past week or so trying to figure out why I'm not getting any audio on about half the videos I play. YouTube and other websites.

Then it hit me - Check yer bleeping speaker connections. Sure enough, the center channel speaker was unhooked!

:doh: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

• Like 1

I absolutely love wrapping gifts, and anyone who has received gifts from me knows that I'm meticulous about it. Tonight I had to make an exception--I was using paper with "NO PEEKING" emblazoned on it, and realized that it was lined up to read "NO PEEING" at a seam :oops:

My first attempt to correct this saw it read "NO PEEN" instead...and I cackled something fierce :facepalm: I need to get more sleep!

• Like 4

In Oregon, gas stations attendants are no longer legally required in cities of less than 40,000. Residents will now have to pump their own gas.

It's the end of the world as they know it..... :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Edited by Principled Man