What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

I never went into biology after seventh grade science, with the frog dissections and rebuilding the skeleton after denudement of the flesh, etc. I know kids in Hight school that did the fetal pig thing, but I'm glad I never did that....[and despite what the spellchecker says on this site, 'DENUDEMENT' IS A CORRECT SPELLING OF AN ACTUAL WORD.]

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20screaming.gif

Hi, biology/zoology major here :D I am thoroughly fascinated by anatomy, particularly skeletal anatomy. For three years I worked as a volunteer the the California Academy of Science's Bones Lab, disassembling animals and preparing the skeletons for the museum's collection. I occasionally did necropsies, and the data from one of my necropsies on an endangered species went to the authorities as evidence of poaching.

So, um, yeah, I'm totally fine working with dead humans and such. (Although I have yet to participate in an autopsy, and would really love to.)

My brother who I just saw last week is a chiropractor- I found out that he also just started teaching anatomy and physiology.

It's funny because he and I just goof off and have fun, and I've rarely (really almost never) been privy to his highly-educated side.

• Like 2

Whenever I see a guy over 40 on a skateboard, I think midlife crisis.

I'd ride one if I had a nice wood one....mine back when I was young was a Hot Pink plastic one. K-mart special....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/skateboard%20banana.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

I got a chuckle seeing people standing in line for a popular local place known for their sandwiches. A lot of people. Like waiting 30 minutes or more numbers of people. IT'S A SANDWICH, PEOPLE!

Mostly young adults appearing rather hipsterish. Probably don't have anything better to do on a Saturday than stand around, looking at their phones, waiting to hear their name called.

Actually, this was Saturday. University of Michigan Wolverines CLOBBERED Rutgers 78-0!!! :whip:

:banana:

Ever have a day like this?

http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/comedy-wildlife-photography-awards-2016-7-57f103aa749e0__880.jpg

Edited by x1yyz

14500692_10157626715850078_4559413127214358607_o.png

:rfl: :rfl: :rfl:

(I hope this isn't considered political! :P ;) )

:LOL:

If anything it's considered too realistic! :LOL:

There are more than a couple of old geezers at my gym locker room that stand in front of the fan after a hot shower and bend over while spreading their ass cheeks. I'm deadly serious. Gross bastards!

After seeing that the first time, I haven't been anywhere near that poor fan!

:blaze:

• Like 1

There are more than a couple of old geezers at my gym locker room that stand in front of the fan after a hot shower and bend over while spreading their ass cheeks. I'm deadly serious. Gross bastards!

What made me Laugh today? Stupid stuff we humans think up that have no connection to FACT.

So, JB, you don't go anywere NEAR the 'poor fan' for WHAT REASON? Do the 'older men' actually wipe their asses on the fan's protective grilles? Do they fart, crap or pee on it? And how is the fan 'poor'? It has NO FEELINGS to hurt. It is an inanimate piece of equipment. Why do MOST of us HUMANS anthropomorphize inanimate objects? Don't we have BRAINS that inform us that we're being STUPID about this kind of stuff? [not trying to 'pick' on you, JB, just pointing out that in this instance, you're following a 'tried and true' human behavior that MAKES ME GO "HMMMMMMMM" and obviously makes ME LAUGH!]

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

What made me Laugh today? Stupid stuff we humans think up that have no connection to FACT.

So, JB, you don't go anywere NEAR the 'poor fan' for WHAT REASON? Do the 'older men' actually wipe their asses on the fan's protective grilles? Do they fart, crap or pee on it? And how is the fan 'poor'? It has NO FEELINGS to hurt. It is an inanimate piece of equipment. Why do MOST of us HUMANS anthropomorphize inanimate objects? Don't we have BRAINS that inform us that we're being STUPID about this kind of stuff? [not trying to 'pick' on you, JB, just pointing out that in this instance, you're following a 'tried and true' human behavior that MAKES ME GO "HMMMMMMMM" and obviously makes ME LAUGH!]

[Disclaimer to readers: Don't read the following if you don't want to read something gross.]

((I edited this post to add the spoiler))

Yes ORF, I've seen their asses and crotches touch and rub against the fans because those gym members want to get as close as possible. After bumping against it bare ass or crotch, that doesn't stop them from getting closer and bumping against it again. To put more perspective on it: A few weeks ago, some guy was changing next to me. I noticed he was scratching vigorously in all those vital areas. As I turn, I catch a glimpse of him doubled over and looking at his crotch. He then said to himself (though it's clearly audible), "Nani sore?!" Translation: "What's this?!" Now, would you like the possibility of touching a fan that had a man rub up against it who said "What is this?!" in regards to something he found in his crotch?

"Anthropomorphizing an inanimate object" :LOL: Give me a break. I just didn't and DON'T want to touch a fan that had sweaty crotch and ass bumping and rubbing on it...not to mention the "Nani sore" bit :LOL:

If you learn anything here, at least learn "Nani sore" ((nah-nee so-ray)) :LOL:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

[Disclaimer to readers: Don't read the following if you don't want to read something gross.]

Yes ORF, I've seen their asses and crotches touch and rub against the fans because those gym members want to get as close as possible. After bumping against it bare ass or crotch, that doesn't stop them from getting closer and bumping against it again. To put more perspective on it: A few weeks ago, some guy was changing next to me. I noticed he was scratching vigorously in all those vital areas. As I turn, I catch a glimpse of him doubled over and looking at his crotch. He then said to himself (though it's clearly audible), "Nani sore?!" Translation: "What's this?!" Now, would you like the possibility of touching a fan that had a man rub up against it who said "What is this?!" in regards to something he found in his crotch?

"Anthropomorphizing an inanimate object" :LOL: Give me a break. I just didn't and DON'T want to touch a fan that had sweaty crotch and ass bumping and rubbing on it...not to mention the "Nani sore" bit :LOL:

Wow. You really know some skanky people! I've NEVER seen anyone do stuff that GROSS in my LIFE. [Guess I've led a sheltered life!] Ok, looked up the 'Nani sore' bit also. Japanese anime doesn't surprise me! LOL In my life, I've known of 'sexual parts' being called 'Nanee' from southern Indiana area.... but the stuff you were generally talking about are things that make me wonder about what we humans are thinking sometimes....Thank you for providing some examples....I used to do that stuff too. Named my first car 'Annie', cursed at inanimate things, anthropomorphized animals, etc. WHAT ARE WE THINKING?

Wow. You really know some skanky people! I've NEVER seen anyone do stuff that GROSS in my LIFE. [Guess I've led a sheltered life!] Ok, looked up the 'Nani sore' bit also. Japanese anime doesn't surprise me! LOL In my life, I've known of 'sexual parts' being called 'Nanee' from southern Indiana area.... but the stuff you were generally talking about are things that make me wonder about what we humans are thinking sometimes....Thank you for providing some examples....I used to do that stuff too. Named my first car 'Annie', cursed at inanimate things, anthropomorphized animals, etc. WHAT ARE WE THINKING?

I don't "know" those skanky people. There just happened to be a few skanky people that go to my gym.

On the train I regularly see guys digging deep into their noses as if they're looking for the last gold nugget on earth. Don't "know" them either but there are plenty of them around.

• Like 1

I don't "know" those skanky people. There just happened to be a few skanky people that go to my gym.

On the train I regularly see guys digging deep into their noses as if they're looking for the last gold nugget on earth. Don't "know" them either but there are plenty of them around.

I was to specific in my response! I should not have said you 'knew' them. You knew OF them, or had observed their GROSSNESS and SELFISHNESS in public....I knew of KIDS in SCHOOL that were 'NOSE MINERS' but haven't seen one IRL for many years except on TV on obnoxious commercials! I just don't understand how these people's 'brains' work. Come to think of it, I DON'T WANT TO, EITHER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzQhd3PLKXc Gary Numan + Tubeway Army

A song I thought was appropriate to the times...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20with%20Headphones%20and%20vinyl%20album.jpeg

Edited by OldRUSHfan

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/09/wi/ap/29/3d8dncv-grumpy-cat_photo-200x143.jpg

That's exactly how I feel.

Grouchy, eh? I guess I was feeling that way also. Had no patience with the kitties being noisy this morning and running around like the devil its self was after them.....maybe my dreams last night were more disturbing than I thought.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20transporting.gif