I'm so done. I've had it.

hobo73

I'm ok :) thanks everyone

I'm staying with my brother ATM, back n forth because of Lucy. He dumped a brand new bottle of vodka down the drain and hasn't smoked since that night. he said he understands my choice but wants to see if he can change for the better while I'm gone.

If he does, that would be great- his mom can't even look at me after we both bitched her out (for going out of her way to insult me day after day after day for almost 2 months), but his dad got teary eyed telling me how much he loved me.

I just need to clear my mind, figure out the arrangements and focus on ME.

Just be careful my dear......... :rose:

27308_10151417054862177_1941336688_n.jpg?lvh=1

• Like 2

I'm staying with my brother ATM, back n forth because of Lucy. He dumped a brand new bottle of vodka down the drain and hasn't smoked since that night. he said he understands my choice but wants to see if he can change for the better while I'm gone.

If he does, that would be great- his mom can't even look at me after we both bitched her out (for going out of her way to insult me day after day after day for almost 2 months), but his dad got teary eyed telling me how much he loved me.

You have a daughter to focus on as well.

• Like 1

I'v seen it with one of my family members.......Best advice...stay away from that powder keg....he may be sweet and happy now...but a few days, weeks, months down the road...he's going to blow up! An take you with him.

-You are caught in bad situation....don't get caught in his under tow.

-Thats my 2 cents.

• Like 5

Offering you lots of these - :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

• Like 1

Don't go back to him. They all do the same thing, say they are sorry, they'll change, but people don't change. People never change who they are, and if he's doing this kind of thing to you, that's what he'll always go back to...

There is no excuse EVER for abusing physically, emotionally, or verbally another human being!!

Be safe and stay away... (get full custody of your daughter) and you'll never have to see this loser again..

• Like 1

You have a daughter to focus on as well.

Yes she is a part of ME ;)

update:

My mother in law was rushed to the hospital the other night. Out of absolutely nowhere, her body started freaking out.

I was just told she cannot see, walking 2 feet to the bathroom makes her collapse, "doctors are worried the small veins in her brain may harden" (????), and she is now down to 77 pounds and getting worse each day.

She won't leave the hospital anytime soon and when she does, she will be placed in a nursing home. Dad can't give her the in home care she'll need.....it's been heavy around here.

Yes I come back to take Lucy when Jeff works. Dad's not in any condition to keep up the house so I have gladly come back to do just that.

I love mom and dad and would never leave them high and dry. I'm heartbroken- I hid in the bathroom and cried my eyes out. I miss mom. How do I tell my daughter her grandma won't be coming home?

Jeff has been wonderful, I will admit. not holding me back, lets me do my thing and hasn't raised his voice at me since that night. Still weary, but if he proves himself who knows what the future will bring. I'm still going with the flow (as usual).

....I also found out, the night I left, his mom slapped him across the face for acting that way to me. Interesting.