Working for NASCAR / Fox Sports in Phoenix

launchpad67a

Last weekend I got to work for Nascar / Fox Sports as a camera assistant during the Phoenix Race Weekend. It was an amazing experience!

I was part of the camera crews that go up and down pit road and the garage to interview the drivers. We worked (practice, qualifying, race) for the Sprint Cup, Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck Series. Got to hang out with everyone, go in their haulers and garages, and had access to places the public never gets to see. If you watched any of the broadcasts from the weekend, you saw our work.

It was hard to snap off photos while we were working, but I managed to get quite a few good ones.

Photos - Nascar Weekend Photo Gallery.

Video -

• Like 7

Last weekend I got to work for Nascar / Fox Sports as a camera assistant during the Phoenix Race Weekend. It was an amazing experience!

I was part of the camera crews that go up and down pit road and the garage to interview the drivers. We worked (practice, qualifying, race) for the Sprint Cup, Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck Series. Got to hang out with everyone, go in their haulers and garages, and had access to places the public never gets to see. If you watched any of the broadcasts from the weekend, you saw our work.

It was hard to snap off photos while we were working, but I managed to get quite a few good ones.

Photos - Nascar Weekend Photo Gallery.

Video -

Both pics and video are awesome! :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: