Alright Ladies I need some advice....

tx_rush

Want to know how you all feel about this.

So my wife just had a baby, we have 3 boys, my oldest is 4 1/2.

My son John is taking swimming lessons, he is in a class with mostly kids 6 or 7. This past weekend, my wife took him, afterwards he had to change (I was not with them). So she took him into the womens locker room to change afterwards. She said she thought she got a few dirty looks. What is the age cut off for little boys to be in the womens bathroom/locker room? Obviously he is 4, and in todays world its kinda scary to let him go into the mens room all by himself (never know what kinda creeps might be around). How would you handle the situation?

Perhaps the ladies bathroom where there are stalls?

I don't think there is anything wrong with the ladies changing room, btw. Our society is way too hung up on this kind of stuff. He's 4 for God's sake!

The bathroom is just another possible option.

• Like 2

I have raised a boy and a girl who are now in their 20's. Let her take the boy in there. When the time comes for it to stop you will know and it will be your decision. I don't know or even remember what age that is but it just sort of happens naturally. Your child's safety is paramount. People have hangups about all sorts of things. They will get over it and your child will be safe. Just my experience and opinion............ :codger:
  • Like 2

I was also thinking the only locker room I was in also had a ladies room so I was thinking that there was a ladies' room in there.

I think 4 is still an appropriate age for mom to have her child with her due to safety concerns.

• Like 2

Who is in the women's locker room changing? The little girls?

Yeah there are some little girls in the class, and like I said are a little older. She does have him change in a stall in the locker room. I guess its not really this particular situation but just in future. I dont know for sure if they were dirty looks or what. I guess he will be in kindergarten in the fall, at that point might need to be more careful about stuff like this.

If there are stalls in the locker room, I don't see any problem. Please know that I am with you and your wife in wanting to protect your little boy. It's a scary world we live in.

By the way, congrats to you and your wife on the birth of son #3.

• Like 1

54 is 45 backwards.

Why not?

I can still get 11 months of pleasure in. I don't think that's to much to ask...... :blush: