How To Get Kicked Off Of A Rush Forum In One Post (NSFW)

ThatLightInYourEyes

Canadian amateurs. We have mayors who get caught smoking crack, while in office, get re-elected.

Like him.......................

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_300w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2013/07/02/Investigative/Images/Marion_Barrys_Gifts_0b970-427.jpg

Edited by Narpet
  • Like 2

Canadian amateurs. We have mayors who get caught smoking crack, while in office, get re-elected.

Like him.......................

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_300w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2013/07/02/Investigative/Images/Marion_Barrys_Gifts_0b970-427.jpg

Yeah, pretty much. Seriously, if you really want to make it big in the First World, you have to know how to scumbag. These silly Canadians actually GIVE health care to their citizens instead of using the fear of illness as leverage to work harder. Pfffft, come on, do you know how many perfectly desperate workers they could have? Amateurs indeed.

Edited by ThatLightInYourEyes

These silly Canadians actually GIVE health care to their citizens instead of using the fear of illness as leverage to work harder.

Doctors in Canada work for free? No wonder the waiting lists there are so long.

• Like 1

These silly Canadians actually GIVE health care to their citizens instead of using the fear of illness as leverage to work harder.

Doctors in Canada work for free? No wonder the waiting lists there are so long.

Sorry, I still can't get into the news forum. Maybe I need a vacation from the whole fandom. Anyone have any suggestions for a :rush: antithesis? I already tried DMX and he isn't hardcore enough.

I wouldn't expect another government to care about our politics when our own government couldn't be bothered to care about them. Edited by USB Connector