Official KC Chiefs Thread!

goose

Not to second guess Andy Reid and Co., but back to back up the gut when you have Mahomes? Both times, the Ravens make the stop, get the turnover on downs as a result, and march for a TD. 27-20 now...

I thought that was strange, too. Maybe Reid wanted to prove to himself and his team they could play smashmouth and pick up the one hard yard when they wanted to. Don't know how well that worked, if that was the case. Still, no real harm done!

• Like 1

Not to second guess Andy Reid and Co., but back to back up the gut when you have Mahomes? Both times, the Ravens make the stop, get the turnover on downs as a result, and march for a TD. 27-20 now...

I thought that was strange, too. Maybe Reid wanted to prove to himself and his team they could play smashmouth and pick up the one hard yard when they wanted to. Don't know how well that worked, if that was the case. Still, no real harm done!

Well, harm was done in that they didn't make it and the Ravens marched for a TD, but yeah, the Chiefs still won by going back to airing it out. Mahomes was the Chiefs' second leading rusher with 26 yds last night. Ravens run defense is solid.
  • Like 1

Perhaps the indignity of losing to the Raiders, at home, will spur the Chiefs on and shake them up a bit.

They have been playing like a 2-3 team this year and I think it has finally caught up with them. I would not be surprised at a loss to Buffalo.

My bathroom remodel may be done tonight, so I need to start that upload to you tonight.

• Like 1

The Chiefs played a great game today! They looked more like the 2-3 team they should be.

Glad to see you're back. We've missed you since that Super Bowl win! :P

The Chiefs have stolen a couple of games for sure this year (San Diego, New England). The offensive live should be a concern, as Mahomes was on the run pretty much all game yesterday. All that running really looked to slow him down and impact his accuracy. But props to the Raiders, who played a great game.

• Like 1

Buffalo doing a great job stopping the run here in the final minutes... I missed most of the game, but word is that the Chiefs dominated the ground game up to this point.
  • Like 1

MAHOMES scrambling for a first down!!!! First and ten on the 18yd line with three minutes to go.

That first down loss isn't going to make the field goal any easier...

Buffalo doing a great job stopping the run here in the final minutes... I missed most of the game, but word is that the Chiefs dominated the ground game up to this point.

They did! CEH had over 150 yards rushing, and KC as a team had something like 220! It was like an 80s game! Winning ugly is a championship trait.

• Like 1

Chiefs are double-digit favorites taking on Bridgewater and the Panthers this Sunday at Arrowhead. Makes me a bit nervous, as the Panthers had a good showing against the Saints earlier in the season.

Panthers are stingy on yards per pass, but in turn give up a lot of completions. Run defense is statistically weak, so it may be another big week for the Chiefs' ground game.

Panthers are stingy on yards per pass, but in turn give up a lot of completions. Run defense is statistically weak, so it may be another big week for the Chiefs' ground game.

Maybe the Chiefs will get that CEH/Bell tandem to work: hit 'em left, hit 'em right, hit 'em up the middle. What goes for 2 in the first quarter will go for 10 by the fourth.

A win's a win. It wasn't pretty, but they got the job done. Great adjustment by the defense to keep the Chiefs in the game.

Kelce had a huge game, as did Hill (as a receiver). The ground game was non-existent (props to the Panther defense), but Mahomes went 30/45 for 372 yds and 4 TDs.

d8a57ec4-7f75-4cd5-84c2-259337425a15-USATSI_13900557.jpg?crop=904,1168,x332,y224&width=300&height=388&format=pjpg&auto=webp

• Like 2

A win's a win. It wasn't pretty, but they got the job done. Great adjustment by the defense to keep the Chiefs in the game.

Kelce had a huge game, as did Hill (as a receiver). The ground game was non-existent (props to the Panther defense), but Mahomes went 30/45 for 372 yds and 4 TDs.

d8a57ec4-7f75-4cd5-84c2-259337425a15-USATSI_13900557.jpg?crop=904,1168,x332,y224&width=300&height=388&format=pjpg&auto=webp

Yep, a win's a win. And best of all, it's enough to keep 78jazz away.

• Like 1

Yep, a win's a win. And best of all, it's enough to keep 78jazz away.

:LOL:
  • Like 1