Official KC Chiefs Thread!

goose

I truly hate this Super Bowl and yet I am having a party for about 30 people.

Catering The Mecca. 60 tasty burritos. Rice, beans, chips, the works.

A keg of Modelo.

As much as I hate both teams, I have to stick with the AFC.

I can't deal

We can dream Nova! As a Cowboys fan I cannot go for the 49ers so I am also on the Chiefs bandwagon

Hahahaha! My post is messed up but going to send it.

I am with you Syrinx.

Two of my best friends are Cowboys Fans.

F THE WHINER NATION!

Golly, I hate KC too, but I have to root for the AFC.

The Raiders will win a Ring in Vegas soon, I just hope that Mark Davis sells soon! TNUC!

Earl are you finally all in now in the VEGAS RAIDERS?

HAHAHAHA!

PAT!!!

I'm shitfaced!

I had a keg party last night because I hate the Niners and the Chiefs but I am sooooo happy the RING goes to the AFC WEST!

I can't even believe I found this post or even on here at this moment. I did my first KEG STAND!!! I'm 51 going on 21!!

Even Zoe my 22 year old daughter did one after me!! EPIC PARTY!

I had so many friends here! including three diehard RUSH Marillion IQ fans! We all had shots for Neil and hugged!

Pat!!

I did a drum solo for everyone when it was 20-10 Niners!!

After that it all changed!! Good Karma!! LOL! LOVE IT!

PAT!! FuKKKKKKKK THE NINERS!

You are amazing.

I was going to give up on the Raiders, but it's incredible.

I wore my Carr jersey and I am going for it Pat. I'm a Raider in my heart and soul. Just like a Rush Fan. I just want Mark Davis OUT! Please SELL!

Otherwise yes!

RAIDERS!

I've had many keg parties Pat since 2016 to celebrated my divorce and Raider Parties.

This one was for the Ages!

I'm still typing so I'm not that drunk! When I host, I actually am very conservative! LOL!

My living room was filled with 20 Niners fans. My family room was filled with 20 Raider fans.

A house divided.

SO HAPPY!

GOOD FOR YOU KC FANS!

A quick switch in subject, what do you think of this Earl?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqjmSSYjt8Y

Dude! I love Deen's voice. Better than Perry, Augeri, Jeff Scott Soto and that current poser in the band. JMO

I was very lucky to see Neal Schon's Journey in two very small venues over the last few years. Deen nails it every time......

A keg of Modelo.

I can't deal

We can dream Nova! As a Cowboys fan I cannot go for the 49ers so I am also on the Chiefs bandwagon

I am with you Syrinx.

F THE WHINER NATION!

The Raiders will win a Ring in Vegas soon, I just hope that Mark Davis sells soon! TNUC!

HAHAHAHA!

PAT!!!

I'm shitfaced!

I had a keg party last night because I hate the Niners and the Chiefs but I am sooooo happy the RING goes to the AFC WEST!

I can't even believe I found this post or even on here at this moment. I did my first KEG STAND!!! I'm 51 going on 21!!

I had so many friends here! including three diehard RUSH Marillion IQ fans! We all had shots for Neil and hugged!

Pat!!

You are amazing.

I wore my Carr jersey and I am going for it Pat. I'm a Raider in my heart and soul. Just like a Rush Fan. I just want Mark Davis OUT! Please SELL!

Otherwise yes!

RAIDERS!

I've had many keg parties Pat since 2016 to celebrated my divorce and Raider Parties.

I'm still typing so I'm not that drunk! When I host, I actually am very conservative! LOL!

My living room was filled with 20 Niners fans. My family room was filled with 20 Raider fans.

A house divided.

SO HAPPY!

GOOD FOR YOU KC FANS!

Dude! I love Deen's voice. Better than Perry, Augeri, Jeff Scott Soto and that current poser in the band. JMO

I was very lucky to see Neal Schon's Journey in two very small venues over the last few years. Deen nails it every time......

And the Revolution Saints album sounds very good too.

A keg of Modelo.

I can't deal

I am with you Syrinx.

F THE WHINER NATION!

HAHAHAHA!

PAT!!!

I'm shitfaced!

Pat!!

You are amazing.

Otherwise yes!

RAIDERS!

A house divided.

SO HAPPY!

GOOD FOR YOU KC FANS!

I need to get the new one.

At my party I had three awesome Rush fans over. They are Marillionheads too. The turned me on to bands like Airbag. A Nordic Pink Floyd. A band called Soen. Also a band called Leperous.

• Like 1

A keg of Modelo.

I can't deal

I am with you Syrinx.

F THE WHINER NATION!

HAHAHAHA!

PAT!!!

I'm shitfaced!

Pat!!

You are amazing.

Otherwise yes!

RAIDERS!

A house divided.

SO HAPPY!

GOOD FOR YOU KC FANS!

At my party I had three awesome Rush fans over. They are Marillionheads too. The turned me on to bands like Airbag. A Nordic Pink Floyd. A band called Soen. Also a band called Leperous.

I need to get it too, I'll grab it in the next few weeks. I've seen the official videos they all feature this hot chick, some model. Hey I didn't realise Jack Blades was so old, he's 65. I thought he was only about 58, probably because the first Night Ranger album came out in 1982 and I would have guessed he was about 22 then.

• Like 1

A keg of Modelo.

I can't deal

I am with you Syrinx.

F THE WHINER NATION!

HAHAHAHA!

PAT!!!

I'm shitfaced!

Pat!!

You are amazing.

Otherwise yes!

RAIDERS!

A house divided.

SO HAPPY!

GOOD FOR YOU KC FANS!

I need to get it too, I'll grab it in the next few weeks. I've seen the official videos they all feature this hot chick, some model. Hey I didn't realise Jack Blades was so old, he's 65. I thought he was only about 58, probably because the first Night Ranger album came out in 1982 and I would have guessed he was about 22 then.

I just ordered the new Japanese "Saints" cd. Pun intended.

Jack looks great dude. I didn't know he was 65. Brad looks amazing too.

Did you know their first band name was Rubicon? Then they broke up and Kelly, Jack and Brad stuck together. Found Jeff Watson and then they won Battle Of The Bands in Sacramento.

They were called "Ranger" at the time. But there was another older country band called The Rangers.

They had already pressed "RANGER DAWN PATROL" vinyls. 10000 of them exist with just RANGER on the cover with a "NIGHT" sticker on the cover. Like the Beatles "Yesterday & Today" album? That's how Y&T got their name! Crazy!

So they decided to change the name after the last song on the "Dawn Patrol" album... "Night Ranger."

Jack told us the entire history of the band all night while playing those first two epic albums.

Incredible night.

Just like Sunday night baby! F THE NINERS!!

One hell of a weekend buddy!! YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!

Signed,

"Seven Wishes"

• Like 4

A keg of Modelo.

I can't deal

I am with you Syrinx.

F THE WHINER NATION!

HAHAHAHA!

PAT!!!

I'm shitfaced!

Pat!!

You are amazing.

Otherwise yes!

RAIDERS!

A house divided.

SO HAPPY!

GOOD FOR YOU KC FANS!

Did you know their first band name was Rubicon? Then they broke up and Kelly, Jack and Brad stuck together. Found Jeff Watson and then they won Battle Of The Bands in Sacramento.

They were called "Ranger" at the time. But there was another older country band called The Rangers.

They had already pressed "RANGER DAWN PATROL" vinyls. 10000 of them exist with just RANGER on the cover with a "NIGHT" sticker on the cover. Like the Beatles "Yesterday & Today" album? That's how Y&T got their name! Crazy!

So they decided to change the name after the last song on the "Dawn Patrol" album... "Night Ranger."

Jack told us the entire history of the band all night while playing those first two epic albums.

Incredible night.

Signed,

"Seven Wishes"

Excellent stuff!

• Like 2

A keg of Modelo.

I can't deal

I am with you Syrinx.

F THE WHINER NATION!

HAHAHAHA!

PAT!!!

I'm shitfaced!

Pat!!

You are amazing.

Otherwise yes!

RAIDERS!

A house divided.

SO HAPPY!

GOOD FOR YOU KC FANS!

Incredible night.

Signed,

"Seven Wishes"

Excellent stuff!

Love you buddy!

"WE ROCK!"

Signed,

DIO

• Like 1

Garrapolo shit his pants in the 4th quarter.

Shitting the bed! LOVE IT! Overrated garbage. The rest of the team is awesome.

An empty "Polo" collared short sleeve shirt has a better arm than Jimmy G Spot. Keep dating those porn stars you little devil.

A subway sandwich at Jimmy John's can throw a football better. lol

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

A keg of Modelo.

I can't deal

I am with you Syrinx.

F THE WHINER NATION!

HAHAHAHA!

PAT!!!

I'm shitfaced!

Pat!!

You are amazing.

Otherwise yes!

RAIDERS!

A house divided.

SO HAPPY!

GOOD FOR YOU KC FANS!

Incredible night.

Signed,

"Seven Wishes"

Excellent stuff!

Love you buddy!

"WE ROCK!"

Signed,

DIO

Earl here's a Y&T question for you, why do rock fans generally rate people like Ted Nugent over Dave Meniketti as guitarists?

• Like 1

A keg of Modelo.

I can't deal

I am with you Syrinx.

F THE WHINER NATION!

HAHAHAHA!

PAT!!!

I'm shitfaced!

Pat!!

You are amazing.

Otherwise yes!

RAIDERS!

A house divided.

SO HAPPY!

GOOD FOR YOU KC FANS!

Incredible night.

Signed,

"Seven Wishes"

Excellent stuff!

Love you buddy!

"WE ROCK!"

Signed,

DIO

Earl here's a Y&T question for you, why do rock fans generally rate people like Ted Nugent over Dave Meniketti as guitarists?

Wow Pat!! That's a great question!! I could be biased being a huge fan of the band and heck I have known them all over time.

I really think it's the bad luck of landing on London Records and then doing a famous coin toss with Herbie Herbert. Herbie was in control of both Y&T and Journey.

They did a coin toss between Schon and Meniketti. Neal won the fuckking toss so Journey went to the CBS label. Y&T had to go to A&M. It was the kiss of death for them despite putting out four classics.

Dave Meniketti is one of the greatest guitar players on the Earth. Ted Nugent is not. JMO

I personally love Dave's voice but I think perhaps they wanted to get a new singer so Dave could just focus on the chops.

Ironically to this day Dave's voice is still amazing like his incredible fret board frenzy fire baby.

It is what it is. We all have opinions. I love Ted Nugent but only the first three albums on CBS Records. Oh the irony. Ted needs to hang it up so he can "KILL IT AND GRILL IT!"

• Like 1

A keg of Modelo.

I can't deal

I am with you Syrinx.

F THE WHINER NATION!

HAHAHAHA!

PAT!!!

I'm shitfaced!

Pat!!

You are amazing.

Otherwise yes!

RAIDERS!

A house divided.

SO HAPPY!

GOOD FOR YOU KC FANS!

Incredible night.

Signed,

"Seven Wishes"

Excellent stuff!

Love you buddy!

"WE ROCK!"

Signed,

DIO

Wow Pat!! That's a great question!! I could be biased being a huge fan of the band and heck I have known them all over time.

I really think it's the bad luck of landing on London Records and then doing a famous coin toss with Herbie Herbert. Herbie was in control of both Y&T and Journey.

They did a coin toss between Schon and Meniketti. Neal won the fuckking toss so Journey went to the CBS label. Y&T had to go to A&M. It was the kiss of death for them despite putting out four classics.

Dave Meniketti is one of the greatest guitar players on the Earth. Ted Nugent is not. JMO

I personally love Dave's voice but I think perhaps they wanted to get a new singer so Dave could just focus on the chops.

Ironically to this day Dave's voice is still amazing like his incredible fret board frenzy fire baby.

It is what it is. We all have opinions. I love Ted Nugent but only the first three albums on CBS Records. Oh the irony. Ted needs to hang it up so he can "KILL IT AND GRILL IT!"

Yeah you told me that story before I forgot about it.

And yeah Ted Nugent is not a great guitarist, he's got a couple of songs with a decent guitar solo like Stranglehold but generally he's not all that good. His tone is bad, thin and week and his best solos are just recycled Chuck Berry licks. He does have some decent albums and songs but nothing earth shattering. It's amazing to me that a band like Thin Lizzy never made it as big Ted in America and yet they have a series of great albums full of amazing songs.

Anyone else here find it odd that Mahomes wasn't their MVP?

A little, yeah, but how many more awards does he need? Spread it around a little bit! And there's an argument to be made that the improved defense was the difference this year, and Mathieu was one of the key new elements on that defense.

• Like 3

A keg of Modelo.

I can't deal

I am with you Syrinx.

F THE WHINER NATION!

HAHAHAHA!

PAT!!!

I'm shitfaced!

Pat!!

You are amazing.

Otherwise yes!

RAIDERS!

A house divided.

SO HAPPY!

GOOD FOR YOU KC FANS!

Incredible night.

Signed,

"Seven Wishes"

Excellent stuff!

Love you buddy!

"WE ROCK!"

Signed,

DIO

And yeah Ted Nugent is not a great guitarist, he's got a couple of songs with a decent guitar solo like Stranglehold but generally he's not all that good. His tone is bad, thin and week and his best solos are just recycled Chuck Berry licks. He does have some decent albums and songs but nothing earth shattering. It's amazing to me that a band like Thin Lizzy never made it as big Ted in America and yet they have a series of great albums full of amazing songs.

Dude! THIN LIZZY BLOWS UNCLE TED OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!!

• Like 1

A keg of Modelo.

I can't deal

I am with you Syrinx.

F THE WHINER NATION!

HAHAHAHA!

PAT!!!

I'm shitfaced!

Pat!!

You are amazing.

Otherwise yes!

RAIDERS!

A house divided.

SO HAPPY!

GOOD FOR YOU KC FANS!

Incredible night.

Signed,

"Seven Wishes"

Excellent stuff!

Love you buddy!

"WE ROCK!"

Signed,

DIO

Exactly!

• Like 1

A keg of Modelo.

I can't deal

I am with you Syrinx.

F THE WHINER NATION!

HAHAHAHA!

PAT!!!

I'm shitfaced!

Pat!!

You are amazing.

Otherwise yes!

RAIDERS!

A house divided.

SO HAPPY!

GOOD FOR YOU KC FANS!

Incredible night.

Signed,

"Seven Wishes"

Excellent stuff!

Love you buddy!

"WE ROCK!"

Signed,

DIO

Exactly!

Hahaha! I knew you would agree buddy!

A keg of Modelo.

I can't deal

I am with you Syrinx.

F THE WHINER NATION!

HAHAHAHA!

PAT!!!

I'm shitfaced!

Pat!!

You are amazing.

Otherwise yes!

RAIDERS!

A house divided.

SO HAPPY!

GOOD FOR YOU KC FANS!

Incredible night.

Signed,

"Seven Wishes"

Excellent stuff!

Love you buddy!

"WE ROCK!"

Signed,

DIO

Exactly!

Hahaha! I knew you would agree buddy!

And I also agree that the Chiefs exposed the NINERS as frauds and pussies!

Chiefs pulled a an OT win last week and are looking strong in the first half vs the Ravens. Mahomes is on fire so far tonight.

As always, there's an open invite for the Chiefs bandwagon. Climb aboard!!!

• Like 1

Not to second guess Andy Reid and Co., but back to back up the gut when you have Mahomes? Both times, the Ravens make the stop, get the turnover on downs as a result, and march for a TD. 27-20 now... Edited by goose