Official KC Chiefs Thread!

goose

Nice win. Glad they didn't call PI on that last pass play.

Two up in the conference with three to play, but a huge game vs the Chargers next week.

Nice win. Glad they didn't call PI on that last pass play.

Two up in the conference with three to play, but a huge game vs the Chargers next week.

A biggee. KC has found a way to keep winning.

29-28 Chargers

Quite a game. KC seemed content to sit on a lead, which is something that happens in the NFL too often.

I'm glad on the one hand to see the embrace of analytics that leads to more teams trying the two pt conversion to go for the win, but it's a bit of a shock when anyone tries it. What was strange is why they didn't go for it after their previous TD when the analytics show it's even more of a good idea.

29-28 Chargers

Quite a game. KC seemed content to sit on a lead, which is something that happens in the NFL too often.

I'm glad on the one hand to see the embrace of analytics that leads to more teams trying the two pt conversion to go for the win, but it's a bit of a shock when anyone tries it. What was strange is why they didn't go for it after their previous TD when the analytics show it's even more of a good idea.

If they'd blown it the media would have slaughtered them for throwing the game away.

29-28 Chargers

If they'd blown it the media would have slaughtered them for throwing the game away.

That's the reason it's not done more, IMO. But it's not valid. And if it has the outcome that Skip Bayless's or Dan LeBatard's or Colin Cowherd's brain explodes they should be SI's Man of the Year for service to humanity.

• Like 1

29-28 Chargers

That's the reason it's not done more, IMO. But it's not valid. And if it has the outcome that Skip Bayless's or Dan LeBatard's or Colin Cowherd's brain explodes they should be SI's Man of the Year for service to humanity.

JohnnyBlaze once bought a couch from Cowherd.

29-28 Chargers

Did he offer to pay more if he would just shut up?

• Like 1

29-28 Chargers

Did he offer to pay more if he would just shut up?

He thinks that Rivers would be more popular if he wore a headband like Mahomes.

Rivers is a tool ... I said it.

Analytics are ruining hockey. It is a unproven method that indirectly creates parity via TMI. Football is a fantastic game ... this was a good spot to try the 2pt convert. Tennessee lost earlier in the season to the Chargers trying a 2pter at the games end in London??? Correct me if I am wrong. Now look where they are.

Getting back to Rivers ... I think he knows that he needs the ring to be accepted into heaven ... I thought it and typed it. I'm still cheering for San Diego.

Edited by Tinwoodsman
  • Like 1

Analytics are for anyone who got a black eye playing x's and o's.

Yeah, who wants to understand what is correlated with success on the field, that's for f***ing pussies.

• Like 1