Official KC Chiefs Thread!

goose

Denver doing a great job breaking up the Chiefs' passing game. A whole lotta that obnoxious "IN-COM-PLETE" being chanted tonight. The #2 total yards defense in the league getting it done.

And how bad is the Chiefs' defense? They've given up 20 points to the NFL's #28-ranked offense, and there's a whole quarter to play yet.

Eeesh...

If you'e gonna have a defense this bad, you'd better have a QB this great. MAHOMES orchestrates the 4th quarter go-ahead drive to perfection!

KC Leads 27-23 with 1:53 to go. A lot of time...

:scared:

VOMIT!

I may be done with my Raiders but I will always HATE the Broncos and the Chiefs!

Glad the Chiefs won!

I hate Denver more!

Not only do I hate the Broncos, but Denver is a total pot smoking liberal town of millennial morons!!!

Denver and California!

WHY?????????

The Chiefs caught a break with the missed penalty for delay of game.

That was discussed on Dan Patrick and apparently the refs are instructed to be lenient in that situation. Still, it was a fortunate break.
  • Like 1

Chiefs defense finally shows up for a game and holds Jacksonville to 14pts with 4 picks. They gave up 430 yards passing (off 33/61 attempts by Bortels!), but most of that was after the Chiefs already had a 20-0 lead. Mahomes had one rushing touchdown and 300 yds passing (22/38), but gave up two picks (his first!). A solid rushing game had 30 carries for 126 yards (4.1 avg).

6-and-oh-yes.jpg?fit=640%2C366

Chiefs defense finally shows up for a game and holds Jacksonville to 14pts with 4 picks. They gave up 430 yards passing (off 33/61 attempts by Bortels!), but most of that was after the Chiefs already had a 20-0 lead. Mahomes had one rushing touchdown and 300 yds passing (22/38), but gave up two picks (his first!). A solid rushing game had 30 carries for 126 yards (4.1 avg).

My son and I are going. I’ll wave to you. I’ll be the one in the Patriots pom pom hat.

• Like 1

My son and I are going. I’ll wave to you. I’ll be the one in the Patriots pom pom hat.

You lucky dog! Should be a great game!

Pats were favored by 3.5 last time I checked, with an over/under of a whopping 59.5! A shootout.

Pats were favored by 3.5 last time I checked, with an over/under of a whopping 59.5! A shootout.

I don't know. Mahomes looks pretty tough. I think the D is going to be in for a long night.

I don't know. Mahomes looks pretty tough. I think the D is going to be in for a long night.

KC's secondary is missing four players, with three current replacements that weren't even in the roster. Brady should have a field day.

Listen Chiefs fans Mahomes is just a green kid, a spotty oik, a greasy brat still wet behind the pimples. Do you really think Belicheat will allow himself to lose to such a wretch?? :no:

At this point I'll say no lol... Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

KC's secondary is missing four players, with three current replacements that weren't even in the roster. Brady should have a field day.

They both did.

• Like 1

They both did.

Missed the game, and I'm just now watching the highlights. Mahomes overthrew two pretty wide-open TD passes in the first quarter alone* and had to settle for two field goals. Both were under a bit of pressure, but it looked more like nerves.

Looks like it was a helluva game, maybe best of the year. I think I'll skip the Super Bowl and just replay this one... :P

*ETA: Again in the 2nd qtr. Wow.

Edited by goose

They both did.

Missed the game, and I'm just now watching the highlights. Mahomes overthrew two pretty wide-open TD passes in the first quarter alone* and had to settle for two field goals. Both were under a bit of pressure, but it looked more like nerves.

Looks like it was a helluva game, maybe best of the year. I think I'll skip the Super Bowl and just replay this one... :P

Our seats were in the first row behind the end zone the Pats were defending in the 2nd and 4th quarters. I waved. Did you see me? ;)

Seeing Hill on TV doesn’t do his speed justice.

• Like 1

They both did.

Our seats were in the first row behind the end zone the Pats were defending in the 2nd and 4th quarters. I waved. Did you see me? ;)

What a game to see!
  • Like 1

They both did.

What a game to see!

Still not sure how the Pats allowed Hill, of all people, to get behind them in the fourth quarter. I joked with my son about McCourty going to the sidelines and saying, "Hey, coach, that number 10 is pretty quick, huh?"

• Like 1

patrickmahomesweek8-2.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

Welcome to the company of the NFL’s most elite, Patrick Mahomes.

Kansas City Chiefs quarterback had yet another huge performance, throwing for 303 yards and four touchdown passes in the team’s 30-23 victory over the Denver Broncos. After the Week 8 win, the Chiefs moved to 7-1 on the year and Mahomes achieved yet another incredible NFL feat. This time, the second-year quarterback finds his name alongside Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. As FOX Sports revealed, Mahomes’ red-hot start makes him the third quarterback in history to throw 25 or more touchdown passes in the first eight games.

https://heavy.com/sports/2018/10/patrick-mahomes-chiefs-nfl-record-tom-brady-peyton-manning/

Edited by goose