Jump to content


Official KC Chiefs Thread!

awesome! rollin large! mad respect!

  • Please log in to reply
596 replies to this topic

#581 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 55511 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:42 PM

No flag, no replay. No flag, no replay. No flag, no replay. No flag, no replay. No flag, no replay. vNo flag, no replay. No flag, no replay. No flag, no replay. No flag, no replay...

Sponsored Post

#582 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 71621 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:43 PM

He's wearing the wrong helmet, if it only it had a flying Elvis logo it would stand.

#583 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 71621 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:47 PM

It's over

#584 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 55511 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:07 PM

The Chiefs just picked up a new sponsor...




Posted Image

#585 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4079 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:12 PM

i'm not sure which is worse....not getting to the playoffs or knowing that if you do get to the playoffs, you're jinxed and you'll lose.

KC kicker gotta feel like chit...field goal...doink!

#586 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4079 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:15 PM

View Postgoose, on 06 January 2018 - 09:07 PM, said:

The Chiefs just picked up a new sponsor...




Posted Image
they could use this as well...

https://www.horze.co...BSABEgJCBvD_BwE

#587 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4079 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:16 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 06 January 2018 - 06:57 PM, said:

With the Chiefs playoff history, I don't feel good about this.
you are correct sir

#588 MusicHead

MusicHead

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1124 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MO
  • Interests:God, writing, family, football, Dean Koontz, music, all things Spidey and Marvel.

Posted 07 January 2018 - 07:58 AM

Reid should be fired.  How few chances does he earn in the post-season, only to not have a viable back-up plan in place to account for the absent Kelce?

#589 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 55511 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 07 January 2018 - 12:34 PM

View PostHemiBeers, on 06 January 2018 - 10:12 PM, said:

i'm not sure which is worse....not getting to the playoffs or knowing that if you do get to the playoffs, you're jinxed and you'll lose.

KC kicker gotta feel like chit...field goal...doink!
Yeah.  But, if I recall correctly, the Chiefs failed on three attempts to make it an easy chip shot, and instead produced three gainless downs to leave a challenging distance.

#590 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 71621 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 07 January 2018 - 12:46 PM

View Postgoose, on 07 January 2018 - 12:34 PM, said:

View PostHemiBeers, on 06 January 2018 - 10:12 PM, said:

i'm not sure which is worse....not getting to the playoffs or knowing that if you do get to the playoffs, you're jinxed and you'll lose.

KC kicker gotta feel like chit...field goal...doink!
Yeah.  But, if I recall correctly, the Chiefs failed on three attempts to make it an easy chip shot, and instead produced three gainless downs to leave a challenging distance.
I think that's accurate.   I also thought they had a five yard penalty in the sequence as well.

ETA:   No, but they lost two yards on three plays.

Edited by laughedatbytime, 07 January 2018 - 12:50 PM.


#591 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 55511 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 07 January 2018 - 05:35 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 07 January 2018 - 12:46 PM, said:

View Postgoose, on 07 January 2018 - 12:34 PM, said:

View PostHemiBeers, on 06 January 2018 - 10:12 PM, said:

i'm not sure which is worse....not getting to the playoffs or knowing that if you do get to the playoffs, you're jinxed and you'll lose.

KC kicker gotta feel like chit...field goal...doink!
Yeah.  But, if I recall correctly, the Chiefs failed on three attempts to make it an easy chip shot, and instead produced three gainless downs to leave a challenging distance.
I think that's accurate.   I also thought they had a five yard penalty in the sequence as well.

ETA:   No, but they lost two yards on three plays.
Yep.

#592 BowlCity

BowlCity

    Cutler's Like a Knife (but it feels so right)

  • Members *
  • 10519 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Omaha
  • Interests:Video games, computer programming, guitar, Da Bears and Cubs

Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:11 PM

Bears just picked up Matt Nagy as their new head coach.

#593 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 85961 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:39 PM

View PostBowlCity, on 08 January 2018 - 02:11 PM, said:

Bears just picked up Matt Nagy as their new head coach.
An Andy Reid acolyte, how do you like that?

#594 BowlCity

BowlCity

    Cutler's Like a Knife (but it feels so right)

  • Members *
  • 10519 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Omaha
  • Interests:Video games, computer programming, guitar, Da Bears and Cubs

Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:55 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 08 January 2018 - 02:39 PM, said:

View PostBowlCity, on 08 January 2018 - 02:11 PM, said:

Bears just picked up Matt Nagy as their new head coach.
An Andy Reid acolyte, how do you like that?

I'm not convinced it was Nagy's fault the Chiefs shit the bed, I'm hearing it was Reid who took over playcalling duties instead of letting Nagy do it.

Either way, we'll see how it goes. We have a developing backline with lots of promise and the defense is competent. We just need WRs that aren't trash.

#595 Rick N. Backer

Rick N. Backer

    Loves that dirty water

  • Members *
  • 22307 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New England

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:45 PM

View PostBowlCity, on 08 January 2018 - 08:55 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 08 January 2018 - 02:39 PM, said:

View PostBowlCity, on 08 January 2018 - 02:11 PM, said:

Bears just picked up Matt Nagy as their new head coach.
An Andy Reid acolyte, how do you like that?

I'm not convinced it was Nagy's fault the Chiefs shit the bed, I'm hearing it was Reid who took over playcalling duties instead of letting Nagy do it.

Either way, we'll see how it goes. We have a developing backline with lots of promise and the defense is competent. We just need WRs that aren't trash.

What about Tyreek Hill?  I think he's a very exciting player.

#596 BowlCity

BowlCity

    Cutler's Like a Knife (but it feels so right)

  • Members *
  • 10519 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Omaha
  • Interests:Video games, computer programming, guitar, Da Bears and Cubs

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:42 PM

View PostRick N. Backer, on 09 January 2018 - 12:45 PM, said:

View PostBowlCity, on 08 January 2018 - 08:55 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 08 January 2018 - 02:39 PM, said:

View PostBowlCity, on 08 January 2018 - 02:11 PM, said:

Bears just picked up Matt Nagy as their new head coach.
An Andy Reid acolyte, how do you like that?

I'm not convinced it was Nagy's fault the Chiefs shit the bed, I'm hearing it was Reid who took over playcalling duties instead of letting Nagy do it.

Either way, we'll see how it goes. We have a developing backline with lots of promise and the defense is competent. We just need WRs that aren't trash.

What about Tyreek Hill?  I think he's a very exciting player.

Was talking about the Bears, not the Chiefs.

Tyreek Hill IS a very exciting player though!

Edited by BowlCity, 09 January 2018 - 01:43 PM.


#597 Rick N. Backer

Rick N. Backer

    Loves that dirty water

  • Members *
  • 22307 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New England

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:45 PM

View PostBowlCity, on 09 January 2018 - 01:42 PM, said:

View PostRick N. Backer, on 09 January 2018 - 12:45 PM, said:

View PostBowlCity, on 08 January 2018 - 08:55 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 08 January 2018 - 02:39 PM, said:

View PostBowlCity, on 08 January 2018 - 02:11 PM, said:

Bears just picked up Matt Nagy as their new head coach.
An Andy Reid acolyte, how do you like that?

I'm not convinced it was Nagy's fault the Chiefs shit the bed, I'm hearing it was Reid who took over playcalling duties instead of letting Nagy do it.

Either way, we'll see how it goes. We have a developing backline with lots of promise and the defense is competent. We just need WRs that aren't trash.

What about Tyreek Hill?  I think he's a very exciting player.

Was talking about the Bears, not the Chiefs.

Tyreek Hill IS a very exciting player though!

How embarrasking.  I know you're a Bears fan too.  Not sure what the hell I was talking about.

But Hill is great.  Maybe your team can pry him away from the Chiefs.  :)




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users