Official KC Chiefs Thread!

goose

It seems my predictions were one week off.... must have something to do with 2016 being a leap year or something.

Let's see....

Big playoff game...

Missed offensive opportunities...

Ridiculous clock management...

But...they had their opportunities, at least. You have to admit, it was a good season, and a great run after going 0-5. Don't forget that.

Let's bring the year of the pedant to OLV.

The Chiefs were 1-5.

Really quick recovery for Brady there. Usually high ankle sprains are injuries that result in missing games, but he seems to have overcome it very quickly.

Anyone know of anything that could speed recovery? Maybe al Jazeera could get on that right away before they go off the air.

That's awesome. You won't believe Manning may have used HGH, even though it was delivered to his home. But Brady must have. Because he's Brady, I guess?

Did anyone check the psi of the balls?

So you're denying that Brady used HGH to recover? Proof's in the pudding, people don't recover from high ankle sprains that quickly. The only leg you have to stand on is if Brady says he doesn't want anyone's DNA in him except for his and Judge Berman's.

Yes. I don't think Brady used HGH in the last two weeks. To recover from a slightly sprained ankle.

Amazing that Manning threw the most TDs ever in his late 30s. After missing a season to neck surgery. Hey, did you know HGH was sent to his home?

• Like 2

It seems my predictions were one week off.... must have something to do with 2016 being a leap year or something.

Let's see....

Big playoff game...

But...they had their opportunities, at least. You have to admit, it was a good season, and a great run after going 0-5. Don't forget that.

The Chiefs were 1-5.

Wait, so we aren't already a bunch of pedants?

Let's see....

Big playoff game...

Oh, goodie. Another moral victory for Chiefs fan. Let me put that trophy right up..... oh..... wait.... they don't give out participation trophies in the NFL playoffs (unless you are in Indianapolis, where they hang a banner for losing playoff games.... perhaps next they can give out letterjackets with patches for all their divisional stats).

• Like 3

Let's see....

Big playoff game...

The Chiefs were 1-5.

Wait, so we aren't already a bunch of pedants?

Good point.

Let's see....

Big playoff game...

Oh, goodie. Another moral victory for Chiefs fan. Let me put that trophy right up..... oh..... wait.... they don't give out participation trophies in the NFL playoffs (unless you are in Indianapolis, where they hang a banner for losing playoff games.... perhaps next they can give out letterjackets with patches for all their divisional stats).

Isn't that the truth!?

Let's see....

Big playoff game...

And don't forget retiring numbers for great players like Jim Harbaugh and Billy Brooks.

Well that was a fun but short ride on the bandwagon! Now where do I go? Still to early to immerse myself in the Cowboys mock drafts. I guess it would be nice to see Peyton win one more on the way out. And nice to see Demarcus Ware get a Super Bowl.
  • Like 1

Well that was a fun but short ride on the bandwagon! Now where do I go? Still to early to immerse myself in the Cowboys mock drafts. I guess it would be nice to see Peyton win one more on the way out. And nice to see Demarcus Ware get a Super Bowl.

My standing rule is I always pull for the last AFC West team left standing. So, yeah, I am going to root for Denver (as much as I twitch as I type that). If New England wins next week, then I guess I will root for the NFC team, preferably Arizona, though, simply because I grew up in St. Louis watching the football Cardinals, so there is still a special place in my heart for them.... even if Bill Bidwell was the original schmuck owner to stick it to the Lou.

My standing rule is I always pull for the last AFC West team left standing. So, yeah, I am going to root for Denver (as much as I twitch as I type that). If New England wins next week, then I guess I will root for the NFC team, preferably Arizona, though, simply because I grew up in St. Louis watching the football Cardinals, so there is still a special place in my heart for them.... even if Bill Bidwell was the original schmuck owner to stick it to the Lou.

Well, if that IS the Super Bowl, don't forget the Patriots used St. Louis too...before the owner at the time sold it to the crime boss that is currently in charge.

*sigh* since the Bears are still terrible and I'm in KC, might as well start paying attention to them.

Atta kid! And yes, the Bears are awful.

It'll be interesting to see how KC's season shakes out.

WhooooooHoooo!!!

Go Bucs :madra:

Thread resurrection jinx. You're welcome.

It didn't work the Chiefs won a big game on the road.

• Like 1