Official KC Chiefs Thread!

goose

Only if 8-8 gets you a

The mighty Chiefs, after a slow start to the season, destroy the Bolts of San Diego. Prediction? They run the table from here on out through the Super Bowl.

You read it here first!!!!

http://www.ericbhorn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/bandwagon.jpg

Only if 8-8 gets you a Wild Card.

Oh. Wait. The Chiefs play in the AFC.

If they played in the NFC 8-8 might damn well get them a first round bye.

• Like 1

The Chiefs have to take on the Rams, on the heels of St. Louis' momentous victory over the defending champions. Today's contest can only be described as a clash of two juggernauts.

Super Bowl preview.

http://www.wendimages.com/images/ChuckWagon-sm.jpg http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060317225937/candh/images/9/9a/Ch851130panel.GIF

• Like 1

All will bow in honor of that which is true and great...The KC Chiefs!!!!

http://www.legendaryauctions.com/ItemImages/000053/42599a_med.jpeg

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

All will bow in honor of that which is true and great...The KC Chiefs!!!!

http://www.legendaryauctions.com/ItemImages/000053/42599a_med.jpeg

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

It was very thoughtful of the Chiefs to put the CBS logo right there in the middle of their one Super Bowl ring....

Okay, let's lay it down for the rest of the season. Up to this point, my mighty men of mediocrity (known to others as the Kansas City Chiefs) are a magnificently middle of the mess 4-3:

Week 9: vs Jets. At home. And, uh, yeah, it's the Jets. 5-3 (don't get too excited, my friend)

Week 10: @ Bills. A game they should win, but won't because its the Chiefs and they can't get 3 games over .500. 5-4

Week 11: vs Seahawks. Rams beat Seahawks. Chiefs crush Rams. Chiefs lose to Seahawks. Believe me - it will happen. 5-5

Week 12: @ Raiders. Nothing cures a losing streak like the Rayduhs, even on the road. 6-5

Week 13: vs Broncos. They will play scarily close. They will even hint at a win. But then the modern day Schottenheimer (Reid) will salt the game away with poor clock management. 6-6

Week 14: @ Cardinals. Although they could win it, they will probably get blown out because, uh, yeah... Chiefs. 6-7

Week 15: vs Raiders. Nothing helps you get back to .500 like the Rayduhs at home. 7-7

Week 16: @ Steelers. They will tease the football world by beating Pitt at home and staying in the playoff hunt. 8-7

Week 17: vs Chargers. It will be the late game. Through some miracle of mathematics and another random tie game in the league, they will be in control of their own destiny. Win and a Wild Card. Lose and a tee time. 8-8

Fore!

Trust me. I am a lifelong Chief fan. This is the script. Maybe a few variations.... but there isn't any other middle of the pack NFL team like the Kansas City Chiefs. They are the Utah Jazz of football.

The Mighty Chiefs got off to a great start today, then used the second half to really step on the Jets' throat by piling on three more points.

Truly a force to be reckoned with!!!!

The Mighty Chiefs got off to a great start today, then used the second half to really step on the Jets' throat by piling on three more points.

Yes. Another exciting Chiefs victory. I mean, where else will you find a team that will score a touchdown off a tipped pass that lands in the hands of the receiver sitting down in the end zone. *That*, my friend, is precision NFL football. And that is why I am a lifelong Chief fan.

At least the Raiders can look forward to playing the Jets... that might be a game Oakland can win. Oh. Wait....

Fu** the Chiefs!! :madra: :madra: :madra: :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO1gy-G8LCQ

It wuld be nice to see a posted Raiders highlight from this century. Nice, but impossible. :D

I will give the Raiders this. They still have the best uniforms in football. If you are gonna go O-fer, you might as well look good while doing it. ;)

• Like 1

Yes. Another exciting Chiefs victory. I mean, where else will you find a team that will score a touchdown off a tipped pass that lands in the hands of the receiver sitting down in the end zone.

He was a yard out, caught the ball, and the defender next to him didn't have the awareness to touch him while he was sitting on his ass. Fasano lunged forward a yard for the score.

Go Chiefs! (Said without sarcasm.)

• Like 1

Yes. Another exciting Chiefs victory. I mean, where else will you find a team that will score a touchdown off a tipped pass that lands in the hands of the receiver sitting down in the end zone.

He was a yard out, caught the ball, and the defender next to him didn't have the awareness to touch him while he was sitting on his ass. Fasano lunged forward a yard for the score.

Don't get me wrong. I am very seriously a lifelong Chief fan.... but as a lifelong Chief fan, I am fully aware that kind of awkward touchdown is about as good as it gets with this offense.

You know how much of a Chief fan I am? I miss Steve DeBerg.... I miss Christian Okoye.... I don't though, miss, Marty Chokenheimer.

• Like 2

Don't get me wrong. I am very seriously a lifelong Chief fan.... but as a lifelong Chief fan, I am fully aware that kind of awkward touchdown is about as good as it gets with this offense.

You know how much of a Chief fan I am? I miss Steve DeBerg.... I miss Christian Okoye.... I don't though, miss, Marty Chokenheimer.

How about Ed Podolak and Fred Arbanas?

• Like 2

NFL Today "Spin the Wheel": KC Chiefs in or out of the playoffs? The experts say..."IN"!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: Jinx. :doh:

(Now, by me predicting the jinx...does that offset the actual jinx?)

NFL Today "Spin the Wheel": KC Chiefs in or out of the playoffs? The experts say..."IN"!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: Jinx. :doh:

No, you've doubled down on it.

No, you've doubled down on it.

Ha! It worked!

So.... damn it.... they went ahead and beat the Bills in Buffalo and threw my predictions into chaos. Now they are on pace for a 9-7 season and might somehow squeak out a Wild Card berth.

You know why they did this? To f**k with me... that's why. They have been doing this to me since I was 7 years old.

F**king Chiefs... giving me a faint glimmer of hope for something meaningful, only to crush my soul with the prevent defense, or straight up folding like a taco.

So, yeah, fine... now I say they will magically go 10-6.... probably even beat the Broncos to make it more interesting... and make me think they have a shot.... then get completely blown out in the first round.

F**king Chiefs....

• Like 1

So.... damn it.... they went ahead and beat the Bills in Buffalo and threw my predictions into chaos. Now they are on pace for a 9-7 season and might somehow squeak out a Wild Card berth.

You know why they did this? To f**k with me... that's why. They have been doing this to me since I was 7 years old.

F**king Chiefs... giving me a faint glimmer of hope for something meaningful, only to crush my soul with the prevent defense, or straight up folding like a taco.

So, yeah, fine... now I say they will magically go 10-6.... probably even beat the Broncos to make it more interesting... and make me think they have a shot.... then get completely blown out in the first round.

F**king Chiefs....

Jerks will probably make the Super Bowl just to piss you off.
  • Like 3