Official KC Chiefs Thread!

goose

Down 0-28, Raiders keeping a poorly schemed Chiefs drive alive with repeated defensive holding calls.

KC, please return to running the ball. Thank you.

Run. TD. 35-0.

:)

Who is this San Diego you speak of??

You can call him Ali, but he'll always be Cassius Clay to me; his momma named him Cassius Clay, so I'll call him Cassius Clay, and dammit if they aren't always the San Diego Chargers!

(h/t to Coming to America)

• Like 2

My guess is SD comes after Mahomes tomorrow. They'll also attack the defensive gap created by Jones being on COVID protocol. Could be interesting.

GO CHARGERS!

They have a couple of guys day to day, so I hope we can exploit that. One is RB Ekeler.

Chargers running back Austin Ekeler was on the team’s injury report throughout this week due to an ankle injury. As a result, his status for Thursday night’s game against the Chiefs is up in the air.

They may be missing two safeties, Gilman and James, questionable due to hamstring and quad. That should help KC receivers get open.

Who is this San Diego you speak of??

You can call him Ali, but he'll always be Cassius Clay to me; his momma named him Cassius Clay, so I'll call him Cassius Clay, and dammit if they aren't always the San Diego Chargers!

(h/t to Coming to America)

:clap:

Mahomes is demonstrating that mechanics matter. So is Hebert.

Chiefs are the better team. Hebert the better QB.

Not sure how that could be the case, he retired about 25 years ago...

Mahomes is demonstrating that mechanics matter. So is Hebert.

Chiefs are the better team. Hebert the better QB.

Not sure how that could be the case, he retired about 25 years ago...

Legacy.

Plus he excelled as both an NFL QB and an NHL goalie.

• Like 1

So will the o-fer on fourth downs make other coaches less likely to try it? That was . . . something. I cannot believe Mahomes threw that ball into the ground. He needs a pitching coach. Kelce had himself a game, though, eh?

So will the o-fer on fourth downs make other coaches less likely to try it? That was . . . something. I cannot believe Mahomes threw that ball into the ground. He needs a pitching coach. Kelce had himself a game, though, eh?

Kelce shined and exposed the Charger secondary's capacity for pursuit tackling. Repeatedly going for it on 4th against a crap team is one thing, but doing it vs. one of the hottest defenses and most potent offenses in the league is another.
  • Like 1