Anyone from the Delaware area? Rush Tribute!!!!

KennyLee

Mr. Lee, if you are in the Myrtle Beach area I will definitely show up. Sounded great and I greatly admire anyone who can play any musical instrument with proficiency.

Kudos to you and your band my friend :codger: :hail:

• Like 1

We would love to see you there! Thanks.

Just so you know... Bullseye is very small. This gig is a favor. The vids you saw were at JB McGinnes. We will be there on December 27th, Great club and great sound!

Thanks for the kind words!

KennyLee, does your band travel or just play in the local area? Would love to see u play, I grew up in philly and my grandparents lived near kirkland hay, but now I live in charlotte. If u do a gig sometime in the future in Delaware, I could plan a trip. All my family is still in Delaware. My uncles would love to go. We are all huge Rush fans. Good luck with your show!

We're pretty local. Philly is not far at all. We're relatively new so still promoting to get enough of a following to be able to book new rooms.

We play on December 27th at JB McGinnes where the video was taken. I will definitely let you know if we get something going in Philly. Got any connections? Haha

We would love to see you there! Thanks.

Just so you know... Bullseye is very small. This gig is a favor. The vids you saw were at JB McGinnes. We will be there on December 27th, Great club and great sound!

Thanks for the kind words!

Cool beans, and you're welcome. Sounds like we should get there a little early.

And just to clarify, haven't seen any Rush cover band since me & my friends would see Power Windows in Akron in the mid 80's. That School of Rock Rush show last year doesn't count. ;)

• Like 1

Great place. I've got no connections to get in there though. :(

Our favorite local cover band, LeCompt, use to play there regularly before they fell apart. I have no idea how bands go about booking themselves, but Philly loves Rush and I think that would be a good venue for you guys.

I just checked TnJ's calender- they have Mellencamp and Journey tribute bands scheduled for Sat the 9th. They need kRUSH! :)

• Like 1

Do you write original material? What's the demand like for a Rush tribute band...curious

No original material at this time. I've been in bands that did but our adult lives and families at this point make it impossible to seriously focus on writing.

Demand may not be the word I would use but we have been received very well every time we've played. Our first show had a decent crowd that was as much curious as excited (can these guys really pull this off?). The second show was a lot of repeats with friends they told, "You have to see these guys!".

We're definitely still in the building stage but Delaware is not a very crowded place and moving to a more populated area (Philly, Baltimore, etc.) would be a great thing for us. Most fun band I have ever been in!

Our favorite local cover band, LeCompt, use to play there regularly before they fell apart. I have no idea how bands go about booking themselves, but Philly loves Rush and I think that would be a good venue for you guys.

I just checked TnJ's calender- they have Mellencamp and Journey tribute bands scheduled for Sat the 9th. They need kRUSH! :)

I will definitely pursue it! Thanks!

I will definitely pursue it! Thanks!

My wife told me the night manager's name is Nells (although that may be his familiar name- it might be just Nell). Sounds like he's the man to speak to. I recall seeing him whenever we use to see LeCompt, after my wife pointed him out once. I showed her your Free Will- she was impressed!

Hey, for 10%, I'll be your manager. :P

• Like 1

I'll look for Nell's contact info. I sent an email to T&J's main email and it was rejected as spam. :(

Tell your wife 'thanks' for me!

Edited by KennyLee

Good stuff Kenny...enjoyed the clips...what's your setlist look like?

Thanks! Building every week. We have been working our way from past to present so we don't have "gaps" in the night if you know what I mean. Here's our list from my memory.

Hemispheres Prelude

2112 Overture

Fly By Night

Bastille Day

Circumstances

La Villa Strangiato

By-Tor and the Snowdog

Passage To Bangkok

Closer To The Heart

Freewill

YYZ

Natural Science

Spirit of Radio

Witch Hunt

Tom Sawyer

Limelight

Red Barchetta

Analog Kid

Digital Man

The Trees

Xanadu

Entre Nous

Jacob's Ladder

Distant Early Warning

New World Man.... and I'm drawing a blank... there are a few more. :)

Edited by KennyLee

LeCompt? Sweet Jesus I used to see them in Wildwood in the 80s!!

Good stuff Kenny...enjoyed the clips...what's your setlist look like?

Thanks! Building every week. We have been working our way from past to present so we don't have "gaps" in the night if you know what I mean. Here's our list from my memory.

Hemispheres Prelude

2112 Overture

Fly By Night

Bastille Day

Circumstances

La Villa Strangiato

By-Tor and the Snowdog

Passage To Bangkok

Closer To The Heart

Freewill

YYZ

Natural Science

Spirit of Radio

Witch Hunt

Tom Sawyer

Limelight

Red Barchetta

Analog Kid

Digital Man

The Trees

Xanadu

Entre Nous

Jacob's Ladder

Distant Early Warning

New World Man.... and I'm drawing a blank... there are a few more. :)

Jesus... thats awesome. R40! ^^^^^

• Like 1