Arby's salted caramel milkshakes.

Wow!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jack Aubrey

Jack Aubrey

The Gun Crank

• 22063 posts
  • Interests:Studying Scripture, movies, reading, military history, target shooting, drums and percussion, temperate, jungle, desert, arctic, and urban survival, saltwater fishing, playing with and training my dogs Sam and River, prepping and tactical training.

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

They're really good, try one sometime!

Sponsored Post

#2 Finding IT

Finding IT

Kung Fu Fighting

• Members *
  • 16003 posts
  • Interests:Family and Friends, Education, Literature, FIRST Robotics, Teaching Martial Arts, Baltimore Ravens, MMA, Writing, Special Needs Kids, Classical Guitar, Gerrymandering

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

I think the great unwashed are generally unaware of how amazing sweet/salty things taste. However, I am pretty sure that if I stopped by Arby's for one of these treats, the hotline would ring in my cardiologist's office.

#3 Lerxster

Lerxster

The Sphere

• Members *
  • 8124 posts
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

I don't know about that shake, but their new Smokehouse Brisket sandwich has piqued my interest.

#4 Lorraine

Lorraine

Dial-Up Diva

• Members *
  • 42085 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

I am trying to imagine what that might taste like.

I'd have to try it to see if I like it.  Unfortunately, we don't have an Arby's near here that I know about.

#5 librarian

librarian

Aquarian Librarian

• Members
  • 5709 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:14 PM

That would be in the same category as chicken and waffles. A little bizarre but worth a try.

#6 Jack Aubrey

Jack Aubrey

The Gun Crank

• 22063 posts
  • Interests:Studying Scripture, movies, reading, military history, target shooting, drums and percussion, temperate, jungle, desert, arctic, and urban survival, saltwater fishing, playing with and training my dogs Sam and River, prepping and tactical training.

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

View Postlibrarian, on 30 October 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:

That would be in the same category as chicken and waffles. A little bizarre but worth a try.

You won't regret it!

Dang, now I want one! :lol:

#7 Jack Aubrey

Jack Aubrey

The Gun Crank

• 22063 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

View PostFinding IT, on 30 October 2013 - 05:25 AM, said:

I think the great unwashed are generally unaware of how amazing sweet/salty things taste. However, I am pretty sure that if I stopped by Arby's for one of these treats, the hotline would ring in my cardiologist's office.

:lol:

#8 Mara

Mara

Hindu Goddess of Death

• Members *
  • 25526 posts
  • Interests:Reading (historical fiction, Cold War political intrigue esp). Playing with my dogs, hiking, working out like a maniac. Thoroughbred racing.

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

This salty/sweet shit has gone far enough.  I take that back - it has gone TOO FAR.  That damn doughnut cheeseburger has to be one of the grossest things ever.

I do not want salt in my dessert, my ice cream, my coffee, or my milkshakes.

And seeing as it's Arby's, I'm going to guess it contains very little actual milk or real caramel. (I'm not an "OMG!  Chemicals!" food snob either.  During the week I practically live on El Monterey frozen chimichangas and protein bars).

Edited by Mara, 30 October 2013 - 08:45 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wow!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users