Digital Man or New World Man?

Dark Lord von Crayola

Digital Man or New World Man?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

I was thinking about this earlier today. Which song do you like better? They aren't really related, other than both having "Man" in the title and being on the same album. I've always liked Digital Man more. I'm not sure how to describe it exactly, but to me it's just a much better song.

The first few seconds of Digital Man seals the deal for me. It's a great riff to play on guitar, and I love the arpeggiated chords with chorus. My kind of sound.

I just love the word "arpeggiated", I'll give my opinion on the subject after some more reflection................ :notworthy:
  • Like 1

Ooh...Signals is really starting to work its way up my list of top Rush albums now!

Will go for New World Man...insanely catchy.

Prefer Losing It though.

The two worst songs on Signals. I'll unenthusiastically vote for NWM. I'd rather go with the tune between them.

I think Chemistry is worse than NWM but that and Digital Man are clearly the three worst.

I think Chemistry is worse than NWM but that and Digital Man are clearly the three worst.

I agree that Chemistry is the worst, and New World Man is only a step up from there...but Digital Man is great!

• Like 1