NCAA basketball thread 2013-14

laughedatbytime

Congrats, UConn Huskies.....

My young Wildcats have nothing to be ashamed of after this game.

They just missed golden opportunity after golden opportunity.

I can't be upset with these young guys.....

I watched the game with my 18 year old son and he is the same age as most players on that court.

Sucks getting old.....

Go Wildcats!!!

That was about the sloppiest, ugliest second half I've ever watched!! :o Unforced errors and turnovers by both teams, bad shooting, just all around ugly play. Perhaps both teams were too worn out after playing so great the last few games..... :P That's the way it goes sometimes.....the team who is less ugly will win.....!!

Good defense has a way of making the other team look sloppy. The game seemed similar to U Conn's last games, to me, except that UConn seemed to be pressing more (or UK just played better D).

It was weird for me... I really didn't give a shit who won the game, I have no feelings either way, but part of me wanted UK to lose SIMPLY because they were all Freshman. Didn't want them to get spoiled or something.

I barely even watched the game. I would have if WI was in it, but even then - I don't have a strong attachment to WI other than living in the state. I went to Clemson and am I bigger Clemson fan than anything else.

It was weird for me... I really didn't give a shit who won the game, I have no feelings either way, but part of me wanted UK to lose SIMPLY because they were all Freshman. Didn't want them to get spoiled or something.

If Kentucky had won, those freshmen would have been classy and gracious afterwards......unlike that punk Shabazz Napier, who went off on a hypocritical rant about his team being banned from the Tournament. :boo hiss: :boo hiss:

If Kentucky had won, those freshmen would have been classy and gracious afterwards......unlike that punk Shabazz Napier, who went off on a hypocritical rant about his team being banned from the Tournament. :boo hiss: :boo hiss:

So idolizing a cheat who falsely uses the anti-semitism card to ruin the life of an ordinary woker is ok, but talking about how being banned from the tournament made you hungrier to win it is not?

Even though I'm proud UK is ranked #1....it's stupid with an unproven, albeit wildly talented, group of freshmen & sophomores.

How do you feel about that now?

Surprised! After the South Carolina game I KNEW there was no way in hell UK was going to make a serious run. Shows what I know. Awesome tourney run with awesome game after awesome game. I'll take it.

I still think ranking an unproven team #1 is dumb.

B1G tourney heads to D.C. in 2017 . :facepalm:

:facepalm:

Why not MSG? Why did we bother with Rutgers anyway? I hope it's there in 2018 and that DC and NY rotate.