2013 Oakland Raiders Official Thread Of Nothingness! Richard Pryor Is The Real Deal! I'm "STIR CRAZY!"

RUSHHEAD666

Even I thought my Raiders were going to go 1-15!

They are 2-3!

Great win at home against the lame ass Chargers!

The Raiders should play every night game at 8:30 pm PST!

Hell I was at SAXON last night! ONE OF THE GREATEST FUCKKING SHOWS EVER!

SAXON RULES!

THE RAIDERS RULE!

THE OAKLAND A'S RULE!

THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS RULE!

THE SAN JOSE SHARKS RULE!

RUSH RULES!

THE ST. MARY'S GAELS RULE!

Time for some "STRONG ARM OF THE LAW!"

Signed,

"DALLAS 1PM"

RIP JFK!

BROTHER EARL! :hi:

I wish Dennis Allen would just go away!! You suck as a head coach. :madra: :madra: :madra:

I hear Tom Cable's available for a head coaching gig. :P

• Like 1

I wish Dennis Allen would just go away!! You suck as a head coach. :madra: :madra: :madra:

He was actually doing pretty well at the time along with Hugh Jackson. They made a bad decision getting rid of either one of them. BTW, is Cable still with Seattle?

He was actually doing pretty well at the time along with Hugh Jackson. They made a bad decision getting rid of either one of them. BTW, is Cable still with Seattle?

No. Pete Carroll fired him when one of the players complained when he was told that offensive line practice would start sometime between noon and 4.

:NP:

No. Pete Carroll fired him when one of the players complained when he was told that offensive line practice would start sometime between noon and 4.

WTF? :LOL:

j/k, he's still with the Seahawks as their OL coach.

Figured it was a joke,

BTW, when Seattle destroys the Raiders this weekend. I hope Cable laughs his way off the field. :D

Figured it was a joke,

BTW, when Seattle destroys the Raiders this weekend. I hope Cable laughs his way off the field. :D

There's nothing more meaningless than the last preseason game, so who knows WTF will happen. Now when they play in the regular season...

• Like 1

Figured it was a joke,

There's nothing more meaningless than the last preseason game, so who knows WTF will happen. Now when they play in the regular season...

I know that,

But still. :D

David Carr named starter for the Raiders.

Or is it Derek Carr?

Edited by laughedatbytime