I would imagine most of us have. One of the many reasons we were attracted to Rush in the first place. Just being a fan and being female is in the minority, though not nearly as much as it used to be years ago.
  • Like 3

I wear my Misfit badge proudly! Why not? The world would be an awfully boring place if we were all the same!

Happy to be a 43 year old :rush: fan who loves cats, Dr. Martens and wearing all black. Anyone who doesn't like it can sod off!

:cool:

• Like 7

I wear my Misfit badge proudly! Why not? The world would be an awfully boring place if we were all the same!

Happy to be a 43 year old :rush: fan who loves cats, Dr. Martens and wearing all black. Anyone who doesn't like it can sod off!

I have never followed the crowd, always done my own thing & will never ever follow fashion (sorry Mum), I'm 44 now so I don't think I'm going to change, I'm quite looking forward to being a mad old lady. My 13 year old son says that he's glad that I'm `not normal` haha & his friends think I'm cool! (How about that, I've never been called cool, a weirdo yes). He's also doing his own thing . . . I'm so proud.
  • Like 4

Frippy, are we related? You sound just like me! :ebert:

• Like 2

Frippy, are we related? You sound just like me! :ebert:

Maybe you are a long lost cousin, Bluefunk!

• Like 2