And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

:16ton: What makes these young Scotsmen so keen to kill themselves?

Well, Fridge says that moss tends to fall off the cave walls during cold weather.

I think it's silly to ask a fridge what it thinks. I mean, they should have asked Margaret Drabble. :cheerleader:

Twenty balls of wool a day, sometimes. If she can't get the wool she gets violent. What can we do about it?

Oh, I'll be able to look after 'er all right, sport. :bang bang: Know what I mean, eh?

II don't know - Mr Citizen just told me to come in here and say that there was trouble at the mill, that's all.

You see, you know that is the trouble with living half way up a cliff, you feel so cut off. :unsure:

The only way that we can fight this terrible debilitating social disease is by informing the general public of its consequences, by showing young people that it's just not worth it.

Daddy IbanezJem, you make me feel like a child. :nya nya:

Hello, coochy coo!

:tsk: Now, alduce me to introlow myself...I'm sorry.
  • Like 1

Well, Fridge says that moss tends to fall off the cave walls during cold weather.

I think it's silly to ask a fridge what it thinks. I mean, they should have asked Margaret Drabble. :cheerleader:

Twenty balls of wool a day, sometimes. If she can't get the wool she gets violent. What can we do about it?

Oh, I'll be able to look after 'er all right, sport. :bang bang: Know what I mean, eh?

II don't know - Mr Citizen just told me to come in here and say that there was trouble at the mill, that's all.

You see, you know that is the trouble with living half way up a cliff, you feel so cut off. :unsure:

The only way that we can fight this terrible debilitating social disease is by informing the general public of its consequences, by showing young people that it's just not worth it.

Hello, coochy coo!

I'm sorry about my colleague's rather unconventional behaviour just now, but things haven't been too easy for him recently, trouble at home... rather confidential so I can't give you all the details... interesting though they are...
  • Like 1

Hello, coochy coo!

I'm sorry about my colleague's rather unconventional behaviour just now, but things haven't been too easy for him recently, trouble at home... rather confidential so I can't give you all the details... interesting though they are...

:yes: What with the father dying and the mortgage and TRF 2 going out with men.
  • Like 1

Hello, coochy coo!

I'm too old for that sort of thing. I'm past my prime.
  • Like 1

Hello, coochy coo!

Oh, you never know till you try. Look at Mrs. Brando's son next door. :coy:
  • Like 1

Hello, coochy coo!

Luckily my years with Bristol Rep. stood me in good stead, as I assumed a bewildering variety of disguises. I tracked them to Cardiff, posing as the Reverend Smiler Egret.
  • Like 1

Hello, coochy coo!

Luckily my years with Bristol Rep. stood me in good stead, as I assumed a bewildering variety of disguises. I tracked them to Cardiff, posing as the Reverend Smiler Egret.

So, you have duped us. You shall pay for this. Guards, seize him. :ph34r: :o :ph34r:
  • Like 1

Hello, coochy coo!

So, you have duped us. You shall pay for this. Guards, seize him. :ph34r: :o :ph34r:

That's disgusting. Stop trying to do that. Hey, officer, intervene here. Attempted rape going on. It's the chap with the big nose's fault. He started it all.
  • Like 1

Hello, coochy coo!

That's disgusting. Stop trying to do that. Hey, officer, intervene here. Attempted rape going on. It's the chap with the big nose's fault. He started it all.

They dressed me up like this. :joker: :joker: And this isn't my nose, it's a false one.
  • Like 1

Hello, coochy coo!

They dressed me up like this. :joker: :joker: And this isn't my nose, it's a false one.

Tonight on 'Who Cares?' we examine the frontiers of surgery. With us is the international financier and surgeon Reg LeCrisp and his most successful patient to date, the elephant Mr. George Humphries.
  • Like 1

Mr. Humphries, there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong. :smash:

Yes. Well, the thing is, blackhawkrush, I've got a bit of a problem here. One of the admins has lost a leg.
  • Like 1

Mr. Humphries, there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong. :smash:

Yes. Well, the thing is, blackhawkrush, I've got a bit of a problem here. One of the admins has lost a leg.

:yes: I'm afraid 73's walk has become rather sillier recently, and so it takes him rather longer to get to TRF.
  • Like 1

:yes: I'm afraid 73's walk has become rather sillier recently, and so it takes him rather longer to get to TRF.

Yes! It wouldn't keep still, wriggling about howling its head off.
  • Like 1

I'm sorry, he's a bit on edge. He hasn't slept since visiting SOCN. :blink: He's got wonderful plans for Random Samples.
  • Like 1

I'm sorry, he's a bit on edge. He hasn't slept since visiting SOCN. :blink: He's got wonderful plans for Random Samples.

Oh yes, his use of colour with fabrics is fantastic. I saw his pattern book the other day - beautiful, beautiful. Savage tans, great slabs of black set against aggressive orange.
  • Like 1

Oh yes, his use of colour with fabrics is fantastic. I saw his pattern book the other day - beautiful, beautiful. Savage tans, great slabs of black set against aggressive orange.

:yes: He just had the outside painted with warm pus.
  • Like 1

Isn't it a bit of a drawback that there's no snow here?
  • Like 1

:no: Welcome to North Malden. Yes, everyone is welcome to North Malden, none more so than the businessmen and investors who shape our society of the future.
  • Like 1

:no: Welcome to North Malden. Yes, everyone is welcome to North Malden, none more so than the businessmen and investors who shape our society of the future.

Please, please, please come and rescue me. I am in the tall tower of Swamp Castle.
  • Like 1

Please, please, please come and rescue me. I am in the tall tower of Swamp Castle.

Could you tell me the way? Normally I would have asked a policeman or a minister of the Church, but finding no one available, I thought it better to consult a man with some professional qualifications, rather than rely on the possibly confused testimony of a passer-by. :eh:
  • Like 1

Could you tell me the way? Normally I would have asked a policeman or a minister of the Church, but finding no one available, I thought it better to consult a man with some professional qualifications, rather than rely on the possibly confused testimony of a passer-by. :eh:

And here we are at the start of the first event of the afternoon: the second semi-final of the 100 yards for people with no sense of direction. Aah, to see the competitors; Lane One: Blackhawkrush of Poland;
  • Like 1

And here we are at the start of the first event of the afternoon: the second semi-final of the 100 yards for people with no sense of direction. Aah, to see the competitors; Lane One: Blackhawkrush of Poland;

:tsk: I'm French! Why do you think I have this outrageous accent?
  • Like 1

Well, I suppose I should have told you a long time ago, but... your father isn't Mr. Cohen.
  • Like 1

Well, I suppose I should have told you a long time ago, but... your father isn't Mr. Cohen.

That one there is a King George bitch, I think. :rage:
  • Like 1