And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I am very, very rich. Quite phenomenally wealthy. Yes, I do own the most startling quantities of cash. :cool:

Rich people and crumpet over 16 can enter free: upper middle class quite welcome; lower middle class not under five grand a year.

:tsk: Women, children, red indians and spacemen first.

And secondly, I be not afraid of thee Blind Pew... why do they talk this rather strange stilted, underground jargon, belay the mainbrace Squire Trelawny, this be my ship now.

Tonight's other outstanding match was the semifinal between the Bournemouth Gynecologists :drool: and the Watford Long John Silver Impersonators. :madra:

Oh, let me see... er, stripping the fur off, no legs... Blackhawkrush.. can you do a parrot job on this terrier straight away?

:yes: And parrots started to announce television programs. It's 8 o'clock and time for the News.

At Dagenham the unofficial strike committee at Fords have increased their demands to thirteen reasons why Henry III was a bad king.

The murdering blackguard! He's taken all our lupins. :goodone:

He's having a go at the flowers now. Oh, give the flowers a chance.

Good evening. First take a bunch of flowers. Pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums...then, arrange them nicely in a vase. :rose: :gumby: :rose:

They're all I've bloody got to eat. I say, get off those bushes!

Really? And what happened to the corned beef rolls? :huh:

Er... cow-catchers creeping up on the conning towers?

And what exactly are the commercial possibilities of bovine aviation? :popcorn:

Herr Zeppelin - it's wonderful! It's put ballooning right back on the map.

Nein! Nein! Oh. Ha ha. Different other chap. I in Somerset am being born. :bang bang: :sundog:
  • Like 1

I am very, very rich. Quite phenomenally wealthy. Yes, I do own the most startling quantities of cash. :cool:

Rich people and crumpet over 16 can enter free: upper middle class quite welcome; lower middle class not under five grand a year.

And secondly, I be not afraid of thee Blind Pew... why do they talk this rather strange stilted, underground jargon, belay the mainbrace Squire Trelawny, this be my ship now.

Tonight's other outstanding match was the semifinal between the Bournemouth Gynecologists :drool: and the Watford Long John Silver Impersonators. :madra:

Oh, let me see... er, stripping the fur off, no legs... Blackhawkrush.. can you do a parrot job on this terrier straight away?

:yes: And parrots started to announce television programs. It's 8 o'clock and time for the News.

At Dagenham the unofficial strike committee at Fords have increased their demands to thirteen reasons why Henry III was a bad king.

Good evening. First take a bunch of flowers. Pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums...then, arrange them nicely in a vase. :rose: :gumby: :rose:

Nein! Nein! Oh. Ha ha. Different other chap. I in Somerset am being born. :bang bang: :sundog:

So if you have a friend in prison or under a sentence of death, be sure to let us know at this address - TRF, Sunnyview, Yeovil, Somerset.
  • Like 1

So if you have a friend in prison or under a sentence of death, be sure to let us know at this address - TRF, Sunnyview, Yeovil, Somerset.

Looting, pillaging, sacking a major city, and I'd like nine thousand other charges to be taken into consideration, please. :hi:
  • Like 1

Looting, pillaging, sacking a major city, and I'd like nine thousand other charges to be taken into consideration, please. :hi:

For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good fellow...
  • Like 1

Me and the lads, we've had a little whip-around, sir. We bought you something. :burger: And there's a card from all of us. Sorry about the blood, sir. Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1

Me and the lads, we've had a little whip-around, sir. We bought you something. :burger: And there's a card from all of us. Sorry about the blood, sir.

Before the blood and guts that you're waiting to see, let's have a look at the anatomy of the little ant.
  • Like 1

Me and the lads, we've had a little whip-around, sir. We bought you something. :burger: And there's a card from all of us. Sorry about the blood, sir.

Before the blood and guts that you're waiting to see, let's have a look at the anatomy of the little ant.

You've injured Mr. Stools! :o Mr. Stools, speak to me, Howard!
  • Like 1

In the silence that followed, the only sound that could be heard was a solitary giggle from Oliver Cromwell.
  • Like 1

In the silence that followed, the only sound that could be heard was a solitary giggle from Oliver Cromwell.

Zats not funny...die Flipperwaldt gersput. :laughing guy:
  • Like 1

Well, err yes, Mr Red Wing, but you see your report here says that you are an extremely dull person. You see, our TRF experts describe you as an appallingly dull fellow, unimaginative, timid, lacking in initiative, spineless, easily dominated, no sense of humour, tedious company and irrepressibly drab and awful.
  • Like 1

Well, err yes, Mr Red Wing, but you see your report here says that you are an extremely dull person. You see, our TRF experts describe you as an appallingly dull fellow, unimaginative, timid, lacking in initiative, spineless, easily dominated, no sense of humour, tedious company and irrepressibly drab and awful.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I don't like being called "Eddie (red :coy: wing) Baby."
  • Like 1

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I don't like being called "Eddie (red :coy: wing) Baby."

Oh, what kind of heartless fiend could do that to a man?
  • Like 1

And this is the quiet one, Mr. Bimmler, Heinrich Bimmler. :hi:
  • Like 1

But soon this quiet pattern of life was to change irrevocably. The commonplace routine of a typical Monday morning would never be the same again.
  • Like 1

But soon this quiet pattern of life was to change irrevocably. The commonplace routine of a typical Monday morning would never be the same again.

And first let's catch up with the latest news of the betting: No 12 Betty Parkinson 7/4 on fav, No 27 Mrs. E. Colyer 9/4, No 14 Mrs. Casey 4/1. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

And first let's catch up with the latest news of the betting: No 12 Betty Parkinson 7/4 on fav, No 27 Mrs. E. Colyer 9/4, No 14 Mrs. Casey 4/1. :popcorn:

What's this about doing the 'Horse of the Year Show' in here tonight?
  • Like 1

Dennis Moore galloping through the sward, Dennis Moore and his horse Concorde. :beathorse: Dum dum dum.
  • Like 1

Dennis Moore galloping through the sward, Dennis Moore and his horse Concorde. :beathorse: Dum dum dum.

Better keep listening. Might be a bit about 'Blessed are the big noses.'
  • Like 1

Well, that's all from BBC Television for this evening, so from all of us it's goodnight. :P
  • Like 1

Well, that's all from BBC Television for this evening, so from all of us it's goodnight. :P

Good morning, sir... how are you, sir... bit parky outside today... isn't it, sir... ? A very nice suit you've got there, sir... you had a very close shave this morning, sir...
  • Like 1

Good morning, sir... how are you, sir... bit parky outside today... isn't it, sir... ? A very nice suit you've got there, sir... you had a very close shave this morning, sir...

Will you be quiet, please...shut up...shut your bloody gob! :facepalm: I've had enough of this. I'm going to ring 73.
  • Like 1

Will you be quiet, please...shut up...shut your bloody gob! :facepalm: I've had enough of this. I'm going to ring 73.

Yes, all right. She said they were in the book. Where's the Paris telephone directory?
  • Like 1

Yes, all right. She said they were in the book. Where's the Paris telephone directory?

Sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, you and all your silly English knigets! :nya nya:
  • Like 1

Sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, you and all your silly English knigets! :nya nya:

If only I had a Kleenex to lend him - or even a linen handkerchief - but these trousers...!! No back pocket!
  • Like 1